The Dressing Room - Celebration Reviews

77 | Kissimmee, FL

77 Reviews for The Dressing Room - Celebration

Haylee Humes · Getting married on 12/10/2021

AMAZING- loved The Dressing Room Celebration

The Dressing Room was amazing! I went to WAYYY too many bridal stores in multiple states (4 states, 10+ stores), and this was honestly the best experience. Rebecca understood me and my indecision, kept it simple, knew every single gown in her store, and found the absolute perfect dress on the first try (of course I tried on others to make sure!!). Highly recommended for any bride, but especially those struggling to pick a gown! All of the family members at the appointment loved her and felt so incredibly welcome. Thank you!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Finneran · Getting married on 06/05/2021

Easy and Great experience!

Rebecca @ The Dressing room was amazing. She's very aware and focused to get the job done. I had no idea how long to pick out a dress was going to take but I assumed hours. She asked what I wanted/liked. Had me try on multiple styles just in case there was a style I was unaware of or wasn't sure about (because sometimes dress look and feel so different then how they look on the hanger) . The. Help narrow it down fast. I'm grateful to have found the dress with her help! I'd highly recommend this boutique it's clean pretty and has a lot of choices! She was good about staying in my price range! And started with the lower prices and then when increased would let me know!

Sent on 07/08/2020
  • Dayna

Dayna Duffy · Getting married on 03/19/2021

Beautiful Store and Great Experience!!

I had a great experience at the Dressing Room even though I ended up not buying my dress here. It was my first dress appointment and I actually LOVED two of the dresses here, but found my dream dress at the second shop. I still wanted to write a review because they were so helpful. My consultant was Claire and she did a great job trying to stay in my price range ($1500 for reference, and they had a decent number of dresses available) and knew the dresses so well. She even pulled a dress straight off my Pinterest that they literally had in the store! She also gave me the option to come back later that day if I didn't find anything at my second appointment (offering to stay past closing), and was super nice when I told her later on that I didn't need to come back. I highly recommend this shop!!

Sent on 07/16/2020

Kaitlyn Kersten · Getting married on 01/30/2021

Go here first!

I just purchased my dress this weekend from The Dressing Room Celebration and it was the most amazing experience! I have gone with other brides dress shopping and can tell you this shop provides a level of service that’s unmatched even at higher price point stores. Rebecca spoke with me about what I liked and pulled what I wanted along with things I hadn’t even considered. This was so important because the one I choose ended up being completely different then what I thought and I never would have found it without her! She was respectful of my budget and I came out even a little under so I was able to get my accessories and veil as well there without going too far over. My concerns going in we’re that nothing would fit as I’m a curvy bride and they had so many sizes for me to try I never had to squeeze into anything. My other biggest concern as a people pleaser was that I wouldn’t know what I wanted and she managed my entourage expertly and made me feel confident that when I tried on my dream dress I didn’t even worry what they thought because I loved it so much. (Bonus points they all loved it too!) Please check out The Dressing Room Celebration and I promise you won’t be disappointed ☺️

Sent on 03/03/2020

Stacey · Getting married on 01/15/2021

Personal, Accommodating, Amazing!!

When I started making appointments for dress shopping, I knew I needed to go to this shop. I made sure to call ahead and check that I’d have plenty of sample sizes for a more curvy bride. Even from that first phone call, I knew I was going to love it. How many shops close for JUST YOU for an hour or more? How many shops listen to what you like and don’t like and pull dresses based on that—and what they THINK you’ll like? How many shops have spacious dressing areas, with hooks and shelves for all of your belongings? The Dressing Room Celebration does. With all the uncertainty right now, I wasn’t even sure I would be able to make it. I did, Rebecca was amazing, and she picked out the most stunning dress that I ended up LOVING. SO grateful for these women, their shop, and the kindness during the process. If you’re looking for your wedding gown—go here first. I said from the beginning that I was just hoping to go here, find my dress, and be done—and that’s exactly what happened!

Sent on 03/22/2020
  • Emily

Emily Wagner · Married on 01/05/2020

The Dressing Room is a Dream Come True!

I can’t say “thank you” enough to the team at The Dressing Room for helping me find my wedding dress and being incredibly kind, compassionate, patient, authentic and lovely through the entire process from the first appointment to the final fitting. The shop is completely charming, offers such a peaceful and encouraging atmosphere and has an outstanding selection of dresses. And as a bonus, their playlist selection is always perfect!

I initially had very little idea of what kind of dress I was looking for, and Rebecca did a brilliant job of interpreting exactly what I’d love. In fact, the very first dress she brought into the fitting room for my first appointment ended up being my dress! She knew it long before I did! Rebecca has true Jedi master powers when it comes to getting to know each bride and going above and beyond in finding HER dress.

Once I’d selected my dress, I felt so cared for by Rebecca, Claire and the amazing Yanqing, who is the seamstress for The Dressing Room. They were all so gracious and sweet at every fitting, plus super detail-focused to every alteration and accessory. I always felt prioritized, it was simple to book appointments and it was easy to communicate with the team. I absolutely adore The Dressing Room shop and team and recommend a visit to any bride-to-be!

Sent on 06/17/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Van Gelder · Married on 11/16/2019

Great experience finding my perfect dress

My experience was incredibly easy thanks to the great staff. The store is closed for only one bride at a time so you have a chance to see everything. They helped me stay within my budget. I walked out saying yes to the dress! Alteration services that they have set up with someone who will come to the store worked very easily. I got so many compliments on the day of. Will definitely refer my friends to find their wedding dress here!

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Jaimee

Jaimee Hill · Married on 11/16/2019

Saved My Dress Shopping Experience!

Wedding dress shopping was a bit of a miserable experience for me, but Rebecca at The Dressing Room (Celebration) was so great and helped me gain a better perspective and approach to selecting my wedding dress. I am so very grateful for her and the experience I had with this vendor!

The Dressing Room Celebration is an appointment only dress shop, so you get a personalized experience every time you are there. They have a wonderful selection and all of the personnel that I have worked with over the course of selecting and getting the dress altered have been wonderful. I highly recommend that you make an appointment with them.

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 10/26/2019

Pretty in Pink

I had the BEST experience! I had a few dresses I had found and when I called ahead they made sure they had these dresses pulled. There was one particular dress that required them to contact the vendor and find a way to send a sample close in size for me to try on (I am a plus size girl). They went above and beyond to help me find my dream dress and truly listened to my wants and desires. Rebecca was fantastic and really made sure I was happy at the end of the day! I am so thankful for their helpfulness and suggest any future brides to visit them.

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Brian

Brian Solomon · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Experience!

I absolutely loved working with The Dressing Room in Celebration, FL! I was able to purchase a beautiful dress that looked fantastic on my wedding day. I was so impressed with their selection, and I was so thankful they handled alterations on site. I am a short girl, and she made my lace dress look stunning.

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Patti

Patti Faulkner · Married on 10/09/2019

Found my fairy tale dress!

This place is AMAZING! It is a beautiful, private appointment only experience and my stylist Claire totally understood the look I was going for, guessed my right size and pulled the perfect dress on the first try! Kleinfeld like experience without the huge price tag! There is a reason this place has near perfect reviews all over the internet. It is such a relaxed experience and they are very conscious of your budget and the look you’re trying to achieve! So excited I got my dress here!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Deanna · Married on 01/18/2019

I couldn't say enough about this shop! They are amazing!!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

The Dressing Room - Celebration's reply:

Thanks so much, Deanna!! We are so happy you had such a wonderful experience at our boutique!!

Daffnee · Married on 02/24/2018

AMAZING. This little gem is exactly that. I am SO happy I found this place. The service was through the roof, I never felt pressured and it was one-on-one. I loved almost every single dress I tried on! Purchased the perfect one and I couldn't be happier. HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 08/07/2017

The Dressing Room - Celebration's reply:

Thanks so much, Daffnee!!
    We love to hear from our brides and are so happy we could help you find the dress of your dreams!!
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 01/27/2018

I had the wonderful experience of selecting my wedding dress at Casa Di Bella Bridal Boutique. When I made my appointment online, they asked me what style of dresses I was interested in so they can be prepared for my appointment. As I approached the entrance they had a sign welcoming me and my party with my name on it. They give you their undivided attention and the boutique is absolutely lovely. They give you the entire boutique with your appointment so there are no distractions. I went to another boutique in Orlando prior to working with Casa Di Bella and I have to tell you it was a Zoo! Doesn't even compare to the level of service and professionalism. I would recommend you give Casa Di Bella a try as they have the most gorgeous dresses. I tried on about 10 dresses because I saw so many lovely designs. :) To complete a lovely experience I said "Yes" to the dress! So glad I found them. I am looking forward to working with them on making my dream day a reality!

Sent on 04/25/2017

The Dressing Room - Celebration's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so happy and honored to be a part of your special day. We look forward to working with you also and can't wait to see you again when your dress arrives.

Cheri · Married on 01/07/2018

This was the second bridal shop I went to. Dina was fantastic with helping me (even when my mother kept pulling dresses off the rack that Dina knew would not work for my body type). I tried on probably 10 different dress and was getting frustrated that nothing gave me that special wedding dress feeling. That didn't matter and she kept bringing me dresses to try on. The last dress I tried on I loved but it wasn't until Dina brought out the same dress just in a different color. I immediately knew that was my dress. I fell in love with it. There were no ifs, ands, or buts. I said yes to the dress right then and there. I can't thank Dina enough for working with me (and my mother). Don't hesitate at all to check her shop out!! It is definitely magical and that is not because it is near Disney World!!

Sent on 12/27/2016

The Dressing Room - Celebration's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Cheri!! We had such a great time helping you find the perfect dress. We want everyone to have a "magical" experience at our boutique. We can't wait to see you in your beautiful dress!!

My experience at Casa di Bella was perfect! I arrived to my private appointment with a personalized sign with my name on it! The whole experience was wonderful! I told them what I was looking for, and then I picked out a few dresses I wanted to try on and they picked out a few additional ones. I got it narrowed down to a couple and they let me try on the dresses as much or as long as I wanted. I was sure I had found the one, but I wanted to bring my FMIL to see it, so they set up an additional appointment for me the next day! I ordered the dress the next day and can't wait to receive it! They made it so easy and fun! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a dress!

Sent on 01/19/2017

The Dressing Room - Celebration's reply:

We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience at our boutique. We feel honored to be a part of your special day. We can't wait to see your gorgeous pictures!!

Kara · Married on 12/16/2017

I loved the fact that every session with them was private for just myself and my loved ones. It made me feel like a princess. The selection is great, and the prices were just right. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Kelly · Married on 11/19/2017

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at CDB! It was such a personalized and intimate appointment. I didn't know what to expect since this was my first time dress shopping but I found my perfect wedding dress with no problem and I could not be happier!

Sent on 05/17/2017

The Dressing Room - Celebration's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Kelly!! You chose the perfect dress!! It looks stunning on you! We are excited to see you again when your dress arrives.
  • Alysha

Alysha · Married on 10/20/2017

What a wonderful experience!!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

The Dressing Room - Celebration's reply:

Thank you, Alysha!! We had so much fun helping you find the perfect dress! Can't wait to see your beautiful pictures.

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

I could not say enough great things about Casa Di Bella! I made a last minute appointment at Casa Di Bella with a few of my friends, not thinking much of it since I hadn't been having much luck at other shops in the area. From the first visit, the experience here was much more personal than anywhere else I went. I received an email from them walking me through all kinds of style options so that they could get an idea of what I liked before I ever arrived. Everyone we met at the shop was incredibly friendly, really made you feel comfortable, and seemed truly interested in helping you find just what you were looking for. They were very accommodating, and allowed me to set up 2 additional appointments to bring my family in. Every time the service was just as friendly and helpful, and they never made me feel like I was putting them out by taking up another appointment slot. Dina even went above and beyond to help make sure I was taken care of when we ended up finding out that my veil was backordered last minute (outside their control). Yanqing Li, who works with the shop to offer alterations, was also phenomenal and incredibly nice! Thank you so much Casa Di Bella for such a wonderful experience and for helping me find the perfect dress!

Sent on 11/11/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/13/2017

I had the best experience at Casa di Bella! I was 40 mins late for my appointment and when I arrived they were so welcoming. They had already pulled several dresses for me to try on. They were amazing to work with. They picked my dream dress for me. They felt like family by the end of my appointment. I would recommend them to every bride.

Sent on 03/07/2017

The Dressing Room - Celebration's reply:

Wendy - thanks so much for the wonderful review!! We are so happy we were able to help you find the perfect dress! We can't wait to see you again when your gorgeous dress arrives.

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2017

I found my dream dress at Case Di Bella and it was the dream experience.

A work colleague had also purchased her dress at CDB and told me of her amazing experience and how personalized it was for her and her mom. When I finally got the opportunity in November to go dress shopping, I went to 5 stores in the area and found my dream dress at CDB. I told my mom after leaving the boutique that this was the best part of the wedding planning experience because we had the whole shop to ourselves and I was able to have a special moment with my mom and sister because of the experience they create for you. If you are looking for a dress in the Orlando area ... make CDB a must on your list for dress shopping.

Sent on 12/07/2016

The Dressing Room - Celebration's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review!! We are so happy that we provided a special experience for you and your family! We love to hear from our CDB brides.

Nicole · Married on 06/10/2017

I absolutely loved everything about working with Casa di Bella. They were so kind and patient and made me feel so special. My dress was perfectly altered and on time for my day.

Sent on 08/15/2017

The Dressing Room - Celebration's reply:

Thanks so much, Nicole!! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience from start to finish!!

Ashley · Married on 02/03/2017

If you are on the fence about Casa Di Bella, do not hesitate to make an appointment! I can not say enough about my shopping experience! Krista was so accommodating to me and my large, opinionated family, and not only helped me find my dress, she helped to make it perfect! We had such a wonderful experience that my mother even purchased her dress for my wedding that same day! The mother and daughter team that own this shop are one in a million! So friendly and helpful, even with all of my questions after I had purchased my dress!

Sent on 10/11/2016

The Dressing Room - Celebration's reply:

Ashley, we had so much fun helping you find your dream dress. We really appreciate your amazing review and your kind words. You are going to be a stunning bride and we can't wait to see the pictures of your beautiful day!!