Ivy Bridal Shop

Altamonte Springs, FL View map Visit website

Located in Altamonte Springs, Florida, Ivy Bridal Shop is a full-service wedding gown and tuxedo boutique. They offer a vast selection of special order gowns, veils, accessories, suits, and more. Known by their clients to be sweet and uplifting, their staff have keen attention to detail and will strive to provide impeccable customer service. Couples can delight in finding their dream attire for their momentous occasion in a welcoming environment. With a refreshing collection of garments to choose from and their friendly expertise, Ivy Bridal Shop is an excellent choice for your wedding apparel needs.

Ivy Bridal Shop operates on an appointment-only service, meaning you can rest assured your visit will be private and bespoke. They can provide gorgeous clothing for you, your soulmate, and members of your wedding party. New gowns and suits arrive in their store seasonally, meaning there will always be a fresh selection of beautiful attire to peruse.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$200 - $299

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Groom
Groomsmen
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Plus Size Gowns
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Angie
    Angie Getting married on 02/20/2023

More Than Just a Shop!

Ivy Bridal Shop was extremely welcoming, honest, and knowledgeable. They were able to meet and exceed every one of my expectations. Instead of meeting with a sales person it was more like shopping with a friend. Being appointment only allowed a more intimate shopping experience with undecided attention. The changing/dressing room was much larger than average. There’s passion behind this shop! I’m thankful that I was able to say yes to the dress in such an environment!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Getting married on 02/18/2023

Highly, Highly Recommend!

As a plus size bride, I was incredibly anxious going into dress appointments because at a size 18-22, shopping for everyday clothes can be a challenge. Ivy Bridal was my first appointment of 4, and my favorite. The store had a large selection of plus size dresses - the left side was all plus, the right side was all standard. That alone was impressive to me. All of the dresses are truly affordable too.

I cannot say enough positive things about Keosha. She made me feel so comfortable through the entire appointment, and didn’t pressure me at all to choose right away. She let me try shape-wear under the dresses - no other bridal store that I went to did that, and it was great because it was more realistic to how it will look the day of. She helped me get into all the dresses, told me all the options for each one (sleeves, color, etc). She listened to my likes and dislikes for each dress and helped me find one that was absolutely perfect. I had my parents with me, and my sister on FaceTime, and they all still talk about how awesome Keosha & Ivy Bridal are. At the other 3 appointments I made, all we did was say “it’s beautiful, but I still like the one at Ivy the most” and after my 4th appointment, I went back and paid for the dress & veil.

The dress came in earlier than expected, which was so awesome. I wasn’t expecting it until late October/early November, and picked it up September first. It fits me really well, and I only need a few things altered (straps, bustle, hem) and Keosha gave a recommendation for a person to go to for alterations. I also picked up some of that awesome shape-wear that I tried on under the dress during my first appointment.

If you’re a bride looking for a store to get your gown, this is the place. Something I was so nervous to do became such an amazing memory. I am so excited to wear my dress on our big day. Thank you so much for everything, Keosha!
  • Tamara
    Tamara T. Married on 11/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

After losing a bit of hope, I finally found my dress

The journey in finding my dress was hard. I’m not a typical bride that wants the frills and lace but I still wanted to feel beautiful and sexy on my day. With the vision I had in my mind and my budget, I honestly thought I wouldn’t find something in the style I wanted in a store. I almost considered getting a custom dress made but I am so glad I stumbled on Ivy bridal shop on google. I called, made a appointment and from the first conversation till when I said yes to my dress Keosha was so friendly and professional. She gave honest advice and made me feel comfortable in her shop. After visiting six bridal stores over a year and a half, I am so glad a made my choice at Ivy Bridal Shop!! I am so happy with me dress it gave me all the feels and I can’t wait to put it on and see my fiancé’s reaction when he sees me for the first time. Thanks again Keosha!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Keosha Sims
Keosha Sims
Bridal Consultant

Meet Keosha! She's our Head Bridal Consultant at Ivy Bridal Shop. Her expertise shines through with every delicate piece she touch.

Ali  Acevedo
Ali Acevedo
Bridal Consultant

Meet Ali a bridal consultant at Ivy Bridal Shop. You will be pleased with her attention to detail and service. Ali is also a license cosmetologist she specializes in bridal hair and makeup. If you have any questions she'll be happy to answer them.

Altamonte Springs Altamonte Springs, FL, 32714
Location of (Ivy Bridal Shop)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding