Ivy Bridal Shop

Altamonte Springs, FL View map Visit website

Located in Altamonte Springs, Florida, Ivy Bridal Shop is a full-service wedding gown and tuxedo boutique. They offer a vast selection of special order gowns, veils, accessories, suits, and more. Known by their clients to be sweet and uplifting, their staff have keen attention to detail and will strive to provide impeccable customer service. Couples can delight in finding their dream attire for their momentous occasion in a welcoming environment. With a refreshing collection of garments to choose from and their friendly expertise, Ivy Bridal Shop is an excellent choice for your wedding apparel needs.

Ivy Bridal Shop operates on an appointment-only service, meaning you can rest assured your visit will be private and bespoke. They can provide gorgeous clothing for you, your soulmate, and members of your wedding party. New gowns and suits arrive in their store seasonally, meaning there will always be a fresh selection of beautiful attire to peruse.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$200 - $299

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Groom
Groomsmen
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Plus Size Gowns
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Tamara
    Tamara T. Getting married on 11/10/2022

After losing a bit of hope, I finally found my dress

The journey in finding my dress was hard. I’m not a typical bride that wants the frills and lace but I still wanted to feel beautiful and sexy on my day. With the vision I had in my mind and my budget, I honestly thought I wouldn’t find something in the style I wanted in a store. I almost considered getting a custom dress made but I am so glad I stumbled on Ivy bridal shop on google. I called, made a appointment and from the first conversation till when I said yes to my dress Keosha was so friendly and professional. She gave honest advice and made me feel comfortable in her shop. After visiting six bridal stores over a year and a half, I am so glad a made my choice at Ivy Bridal Shop!! I am so happy with me dress it gave me all the feels and I can’t wait to put it on and see my fiancé’s reaction when he sees me for the first time. Thanks again Keosha!!
  • Britney
    Britney H. Married on 09/19/2021

My gown was so talked about it was so stunning!!

When I first found Ivy Bridal Shop I was in love with the charm and beauty when I first walked in! The owner Keosha was warm, inviting, and friendly. I loved that it was just me and my bridesmaids! We got to feel relaxed and comfortable while I tried my gowns on! Her selection is amazing, price points are perfect, and all the gowns are stunning!! I loved the personal attention! I had a follow up appointment when my mom was able to come and see my choices. I told Keosha I wanted to just try on my top 2, she encouraged me to try on my top 4 gowns and I am so glad she did, I had lost weight and ultimately my 4th choice had now become my #1 choice!!! She ordered me a size smaller since I told her I would be dropping more weight. She knows her stuff! I fit perfectly into my gown! I felt amazing and I have nothing but amazing raving reviews for the salon, the gowns and the owner Keosha she has a heart of GOLD! My gown was so talked about it was so stunning!!

Team

Keosha Sims
Keosha Sims
Bridal Consultant

Meet Keosha! She's our Head Bridal Consultant at Ivy Bridal Shop. Her expertise shines through with every delicate piece she touch.

Ali  Acevedo
Ali Acevedo
Bridal Consultant

Meet Ali a bridal consultant at Ivy Bridal Shop. You will be pleased with her attention to detail and service. Ali is also a license cosmetologist she specializes in bridal hair and makeup. If you have any questions she'll be happy to answer them.

Altamonte Springs Altamonte Springs, FL, 32714
Location of (Ivy Bridal Shop)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding