Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations Reviews

94 | Winter Park, FL

94 Reviews for Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations

• Becky

Becky Rutland · Getting married on 11/21/2020

Most Amazing Experience Ever!

Loved every minute of working with Maureen and her staff. They have an amazing selection of wedding invitations, I can't tell you how happy I am with my experience with Hall Invitations. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Hannah Gordon · Married on 10/24/2020

Wedding Invitations of My Dreams!!!

Our experience with Maureen Hall was absolutely perfect. She came highly recommended and she definitely did not disappoint! She happily worked with our budget and timeline and helped tremendously in the design and theme of the invites. She truly has an eye for beautifully crafted invitations! Our invites arrived at least one week early which was a lovely surprise, and they were more beautiful than I even imagined. So many people called or messaged me to tell me how stunning the invitations were! If I could do it all again I wouldn't change a thing. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to get one-of-a-kind wedding invitations that will blow your guests away! Excellent service, excellent communication, excellent product.

Sent on 09/13/2020

Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations's reply:

Thank you so much, Hannah! It was such a pleasure (and fun!) to work with you and your mom. So glad we could find a quality and elegant invitation that fit the budget. The original hand calligraphy used as the font makes your wedding invitation one of a kind!!! xoxo

Patricia Gordon · Married on 10/24/2020

My experience with Maureen Hall Stationary and Invitations was absolutely perfect!

From the moment we walked through the door of her beautiful business, my daughter and I were impressed with Maureen’s professionalism, her wonderful ideas, her delightful personality, the quality of her products and her over-the-top service she provided us. We received our order in a timely manner and were thrilled with the invitations and thank you notes.

Sent on 10/06/2020

Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations's reply:

Thank you so much, Patti, for your positive words! It is I who had the pleasure working with you and Hannah. We made a great team finding the perfect invitation stock to print the beautiful custom calligraphy original artwork. It is a WOW invitation and will stand out among all the others!

Melissa E. · Married on 09/12/2020

Definitely recommended

The minute we walked in, her store was inviting and relaxing and so was Maureen. She sat with us for a couple of hours, she was patient and very understanding and supportive of our vision. We did not feel rushed and believe it or not it was a fairly quick and stress-free process.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Melissa! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Jose. Your Vera Wang wedding invitations are stunning! Have a fabulous wedding and be sure to share the photos of your spectacular day!
    Warmly,
  • Stori

Stori Anne · Married on 02/08/2020

Amazing experience

Maureen went above & beyond our expectations to give us the best wedding invitations & save the dates possible.

Sent on 09/23/2020

Savannah · Married on 05/03/2019

Beautiful custom invites for a Zoo Wedding!

Maureen Hall invitations did SUCH an incredible job with our both our save the dates and our invitations for our wedding! Maureen sat down with us and, piece by piece, helped us put together every detail of our invites to make them an absolutely perfect reflection of us and our event. We had a unique venue in the tropical gardens of a boutique zoo in Santa Barbara, CA, and we wanted our invitations to draw on the beautiful atmosphere of this venue. Maureen helped us add tasteful "hints of zoo" to our invitations and they turned out so beautiful and so fun! We received countless compliments. And working with Maureen was so easy! She is so naturally talented and an incredible communicator.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Savannah,
    What a pleasure to design an invitation for you that captured your elegant wedding at the Santa Barbara Zoo! Having a formal invitation with appropriate motifs that gave it a 'kick', created a unique and individual design for you and Chris for your venue. An invitation should portray the upcoming event and this one did just that!! Thank you for your compliments! And to think we did all this working long distance coast to coast! Big hugs and happiness to you!
  • Rebekah

Rebekah · Married on 02/23/2019

Absolutely amazing

I cannot fully express how happy I am with my wedding invitations thanks to Maureen. She was so personable and beyond easy to work with. Maureen guided me throughout the whole process, as there are so many options, and my invitations turned out absolutely STUNNING. Maureen exceeded all of my expectations and she was able to execute the traditional, classy, and timeless wedding invitation I was envisioning. Additionally, she created beautiful cocktail napkins for our reception with our names and our wedding date. Maureen was an absolute joy to work with and I would recommend her to everyone(:

Sent on 05/04/2019

Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations's reply:

Thank you, Rebekah! You and your mother, Terry, were such a delight to work with!! Your classic taste for a traditional wedding invitation was evident from the moment we met!! I loovvved your enthusiasm and your very positive vibe through the whole process.
    It such a pleasure when we meet with such lovely people as you and it was a truely a honor to find wedding invitations that were perfect for your gorgeous event at The Luxmore Grande Estate!

Stephanie Lopez · Married on 12/08/2018

Very helpful!

I walked in not knowing what I wanted and Maureen was able to walk me through my many options. I left loving my choice! Thank you for helping me choose a beautiful invitation!

• Christy

Christy and Joe North · Married on 11/17/2018

Perfect Blend of Everything Nice!

Maureen Hall Stationary is the perfect blend of personal service, on trend designs and generational etiquette. Maureen was a wonderful advisor and had my vision in mind throughout the process. Joe and I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Nancy · Married on 11/02/2018

Such a fantastic experience working with Maureen. She made the wedding invitation process so easy. Will definitely use her services again and have already recommended her to some friends.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations's reply:

Thanks so much, Nancy! Your invitations choice was just beautiful! The laser cut pocket with the blush and gold foil accents was a perfect choice to set the tone for your beautiful wedding! It was a pleasure working with you and thank you again.
    ~Maureen

Kelly · Married on 10/05/2018

Maureen is AMAZING! Created beautiful invitations for my wedding, napkins for wedding & for my shower as well. The quality is top notch and working with such a kind and talented person makes the process so much easier. Thank you for such a great experience!
    Kelly & Danny

Sent on 08/09/2018

Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelly! Your invitations turned out just awesome and such a perfect design for your venue! You were such a pleasure to work with and just a treat for me to do not only your wedding invitations but your sister's Priscilla a few years ago! Thank you, again ~ Maureen

Annie · Married on 09/22/2018

We had a wonderful experience working with MaureenHall and her staff on our engagement party invitations. We are now on n the process of ordering our Save-the-Dates. Maureen has walked us through every step of the way and could not be more professional. Next step: wedding invitations. Can’t wait!!!!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations's reply:

Thank you, Annie! Your Save the Date announcement was outstanding with your adorable photo of you and Zach and combo of the copper foil stamping and digital printing for the verbiage! Talk about setting the stage for the wedding...can't wait to work with you on the invitation!!
    Thanks again,

Christina Jacobsen · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely amazing!!! The best!!

Absolutely amazing! Everything came out beautiful and exactly how I wanted it! Maureen did a fabulous job! You definitely won’t be dissapointed!

Mary Quinn OConnor · Married on 07/14/2018

No better stationer in Orlando

I had a classic, black tie wedding. I struggled to find a traditional invitation that felt fresh and regal.... until I went to Maureen Hall stationary. When I described to her what I was looking for, she knew exactly how to make it a reality and had beautiful examples to help bring my vision to life. She sat with me and my mother for hours as we hashed out every detail. She also worked with me to make sure it stayed within my budget. I appreciate her so much for doing that. The end result.... the most beautiful invitation I have ever laid eyes on. Her taste is impeccable and her work is unmatched.
    I am forever grateful to Maureen and her team for this gift. The invitation is framed and hangs beautifully in our home. Every time I walk by it, I am reminded of her talents and kindness. And WOW is that invitation gorgeous!

Jessica · Married on 07/08/2018

Jesse: 07/08/18

Maureen was extremely helpful with selecting an appropriate invitation for my daughter & son-in-law's wedding reception. After receiving the lovely invitations, I called Maureen about napkins. During our conversation, she quickly selected a napkin with the perfect color, size, and design. Maureen Hall Stationery & Invitations is huge on friendly and knowledgeable customer service.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Starr · Married on 02/23/2018

You can tell Maureen has many years of experience in this industry, not to mention she works in the cutest shop we have been in on Park Avenue. We were slightly overwhelmed at first with how many selections there were regarding invitations, but Maureen broke down the details and quality of each invitation to give us an idea of what we were purchasing. We had ZERO issues with our invitations, calligraphed place cards, table numbers, and thank you notes. Everything was received in the time frame Maureen said they would arrive in, nothing needed to be changed, and every customization we had was just 100% quality.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations's reply:

Thank you, Starr! It was such a delight! to work with you, your fiance and your Mom and Dad! Your wedding invitation choice was just gorgeous and tickled that you and your family were pleased with all the wedding accessories.
    Thank you again and be sure to stay in touch!!
    Big hugs,

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2017

I was so lucky to meet Maureen Hall as I was planning my wedding. Maureen was referred to me from other family friends and brides who had used her services for their wedding and parties in the past. She guided me through all the details of picking out and ordering my wedding invitations, ceremony programs, place cards, and menu for the reception. Maureen and her staff even addressed all of my wedding invitations! She is such a professional and her customer service and attention to detail is superb. My invitations turned out exactly as I had envisioned them for my wedding! I even ordered stationary for thank you notes after the wedding from her store. Thanks again Mo, I enjoyed working with you!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Clare · Married on 10/07/2017

Maureen was absolutely wonderful to work with! She went out of her way to be available for our initial meeting and was so helpful and patient throughout the entire process. She was available by email anytime I had a question and was quick with a detailed and thorough response. We love our invitations and can't thank Maureen enough!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations's reply:

Thank you, Clare! You are a joy to work with and your invitations are beautiful!!!!
    They certainly set the tone of your elegant wedding! I look forward to helping you with the wedding programs and place cards in August!

Pamela · Married on 08/12/2017

We ordered my daughters invitations online for her August 12,2017 wedding. This was new to me, but wow was it easy. There were so many patterns to choose from and once you decide you are guided on how to fill them out. Fabulous price, speedy shipping and invitations you will be proud of. So grateful for this service and with two more daughters, I know I have someone I can trust for invitations!!!!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations's reply:

Pamela-thank you so much for your positive review! I am tickled that you used our online store. You are right..there are great options: terrific designs, choices of smaller quantities, great quality and quick delivery!
    Have a wonderful wedding and thank you so much again!!!
    Warm regards,

Shelby · Married on 03/18/2017

If you are considering Maureen Hall as your save-the-date, wedding invitation (or any event invitation for that matter)- please do it! She was an absolute JOY to work with. The whole experience of going in and picking out the save-the-dates and the invitations was so intimate and personal- and I really appreciated her expertise. I am BEYOND happy with our selections and we have even gotten compliments on how classy and beautiful the save-the-dates are!! Can't wait for the invitations to go out in a few months... Also, her team worked so beautifully to address all of the invitations, per my request. It really helped give the finishing touch of class! Thank you so much Maureen! I will definitely be recommending you to all of our friends!!!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Jade · Married on 03/11/2017

You should definitely go in an meet with Maureen personally if you can. She is very knowledgeable about the products she offers and will help you figure out exactly what you need to complete the overall theme / feel of your wedding. She asks questions about the venue, the time of year, the type of ambiance you are trying to create. She helped us design the invitations and pick out the fonts. There is so much detail to go over and she is a real Professional. When the first proof came in she sent it back right away because she did not feel it was up to our expectations. It was returned very quickly and was perfect. She was also able to recommend additional vendor services that we were still in need of filling. Our experience with Maureen was fabulous. She definitely gets our A+ rating

Sent on 12/26/2016

Susan · Married on 01/21/2017

You can order a lot online; however, you will miss the personal touch and advice Maureen can give based on her level of experience and professionalism. I could not have done it all without her and would have made some errors. In addition to her sage advice and recommendations, we had a great time doing it. This was for my daughter's wedding, with my daughter living in Atlanta so much of this fell to me. Maureen was a highlight in the planning!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Nadia · Married on 11/26/2016

First and Foremost, let me say WOW! I am overjoyed by the quality and the outcome of my invitations. I truly believe that the invitations set the tone of your wedding and Maureen exceeded my expectations. Her customer service is extraordinary and I would recommend every bride to go to her for their Wedding Invitations! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Kristen · Married on 11/12/2016

It was a pleasure working with Mo! She was so helpful and supportive throughout the entire process from brainstorming ideas for my wedding invitation suite to designing the final product. Lots of compliments and a very happy customer! Also used Mo for my thank you card stationery.

Sent on 12/06/2016

I loved how as soon as my fiancé walked into the store, we immediately knew we had found the perfect place to get our wedding invitations from. The responsibility and professionalism was wonderful. The invitations were even more beautiful than we could've ever imagined. If I ever do anything else, I will definitely go back.

Sent on 07/30/2016