Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations Reviews

Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations 1
Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations 2

Stephanie Lopez · Married on 12/08/2018

Very helpful!

I walked in not knowing what I wanted and Maureen was able to walk me through my many options. I left loving my choice! Thank you for helping me choose a beautiful invitation!

• Christy

Christy and Joe North · Married on 11/17/2018

Perfect Blend of Everything Nice!

Maureen Hall Stationary is the perfect blend of personal service, on trend designs and generational etiquette. Maureen was a wonderful advisor and had my vision in mind throughout the process. Joe and I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations 3

Nancy · Married on 11/02/2018

Such a fantastic experience working with Maureen. She made the wedding invitation process so easy. Will definitely use her services again and have already recommended her to some friends.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations's reply:

Thanks so much, Nancy! Your invitations choice was just beautiful! The laser cut pocket with the blush and gold foil accents was a perfect choice to set the tone for your beautiful wedding! It was a pleasure working with you and thank you again.
    ~Maureen

Kelly · Married on 10/05/2018

Maureen is AMAZING! Created beautiful invitations for my wedding, napkins for wedding & for my shower as well. The quality is top notch and working with such a kind and talented person makes the process so much easier. Thank you for such a great experience!
    Kelly & Danny

Sent on 08/09/2018

Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelly! Your invitations turned out just awesome and such a perfect design for your venue! You were such a pleasure to work with and just a treat for me to do not only your wedding invitations but your sister's Priscilla a few years ago! Thank you, again ~ Maureen

Christina Jacobsen · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely amazing!!! The best!!

Absolutely amazing! Everything came out beautiful and exactly how I wanted it! Maureen did a fabulous job! You definitely won’t be dissapointed!

Mary Quinn OConnor · Married on 07/14/2018

No better stationer in Orlando

I had a classic, black tie wedding. I struggled to find a traditional invitation that felt fresh and regal.... until I went to Maureen Hall stationary. When I described to her what I was looking for, she knew exactly how to make it a reality and had beautiful examples to help bring my vision to life. She sat with me and my mother for hours as we hashed out every detail. She also worked with me to make sure it stayed within my budget. I appreciate her so much for doing that. The end result.... the most beautiful invitation I have ever laid eyes on. Her taste is impeccable and her work is unmatched.
    I am forever grateful to Maureen and her team for this gift. The invitation is framed and hangs beautifully in our home. Every time I walk by it, I am reminded of her talents and kindness. And WOW is that invitation gorgeous!

Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations 4

Jessica · Married on 07/08/2018

Jesse: 07/08/18

Maureen was extremely helpful with selecting an appropriate invitation for my daughter & son-in-law's wedding reception. After receiving the lovely invitations, I called Maureen about napkins. During our conversation, she quickly selected a napkin with the perfect color, size, and design. Maureen Hall Stationery & Invitations is huge on friendly and knowledgeable customer service.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Starr · Married on 02/23/2018

You can tell Maureen has many years of experience in this industry, not to mention she works in the cutest shop we have been in on Park Avenue. We were slightly overwhelmed at first with how many selections there were regarding invitations, but Maureen broke down the details and quality of each invitation to give us an idea of what we were purchasing. We had ZERO issues with our invitations, calligraphed place cards, table numbers, and thank you notes. Everything was received in the time frame Maureen said they would arrive in, nothing needed to be changed, and every customization we had was just 100% quality.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations's reply:

Thank you, Starr! It was such a delight! to work with you, your fiance and your Mom and Dad! Your wedding invitation choice was just gorgeous and tickled that you and your family were pleased with all the wedding accessories.
    Thank you again and be sure to stay in touch!!
    Big hugs,
    Maureen

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2017

I was so lucky to meet Maureen Hall as I was planning my wedding. Maureen was referred to me from other family friends and brides who had used her services for their wedding and parties in the past. She guided me through all the details of picking out and ordering my wedding invitations, ceremony programs, place cards, and menu for the reception. Maureen and her staff even addressed all of my wedding invitations! She is such a professional and her customer service and attention to detail is superb. My invitations turned out exactly as I had envisioned them for my wedding! I even ordered stationary for thank you notes after the wedding from her store. Thanks again Mo, I enjoyed working with you!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Clare · Married on 10/07/2017

Maureen was absolutely wonderful to work with! She went out of her way to be available for our initial meeting and was so helpful and patient throughout the entire process. She was available by email anytime I had a question and was quick with a detailed and thorough response. We love our invitations and can't thank Maureen enough!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations's reply:

Thank you, Clare! You are a joy to work with and your invitations are beautiful!!!!
    They certainly set the tone of your elegant wedding! I look forward to helping you with the wedding programs and place cards in August!

Pamela · Married on 08/12/2017

We ordered my daughters invitations online for her August 12,2017 wedding. This was new to me, but wow was it easy. There were so many patterns to choose from and once you decide you are guided on how to fill them out. Fabulous price, speedy shipping and invitations you will be proud of. So grateful for this service and with two more daughters, I know I have someone I can trust for invitations!!!!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations's reply:

Pamela-thank you so much for your positive review! I am tickled that you used our online store. You are right..there are great options: terrific designs, choices of smaller quantities, great quality and quick delivery!
    Have a wonderful wedding and thank you so much again!!!
    Warm regards,
    Maureen

Shelby · Married on 03/18/2017

If you are considering Maureen Hall as your save-the-date, wedding invitation (or any event invitation for that matter)- please do it! She was an absolute JOY to work with. The whole experience of going in and picking out the save-the-dates and the invitations was so intimate and personal- and I really appreciated her expertise. I am BEYOND happy with our selections and we have even gotten compliments on how classy and beautiful the save-the-dates are!! Can't wait for the invitations to go out in a few months... Also, her team worked so beautifully to address all of the invitations, per my request. It really helped give the finishing touch of class! Thank you so much Maureen! I will definitely be recommending you to all of our friends!!!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Jade · Married on 03/11/2017

You should definitely go in an meet with Maureen personally if you can. She is very knowledgeable about the products she offers and will help you figure out exactly what you need to complete the overall theme / feel of your wedding. She asks questions about the venue, the time of year, the type of ambiance you are trying to create. She helped us design the invitations and pick out the fonts. There is so much detail to go over and she is a real Professional. When the first proof came in she sent it back right away because she did not feel it was up to our expectations. It was returned very quickly and was perfect. She was also able to recommend additional vendor services that we were still in need of filling. Our experience with Maureen was fabulous. She definitely gets our A+ rating

Sent on 12/26/2016

Susan · Married on 01/21/2017

You can order a lot online; however, you will miss the personal touch and advice Maureen can give based on her level of experience and professionalism. I could not have done it all without her and would have made some errors. In addition to her sage advice and recommendations, we had a great time doing it. This was for my daughter's wedding, with my daughter living in Atlanta so much of this fell to me. Maureen was a highlight in the planning!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Nadia · Married on 11/26/2016

First and Foremost, let me say WOW! I am overjoyed by the quality and the outcome of my invitations. I truly believe that the invitations set the tone of your wedding and Maureen exceeded my expectations. Her customer service is extraordinary and I would recommend every bride to go to her for their Wedding Invitations! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Kristen · Married on 11/12/2016

It was a pleasure working with Mo! She was so helpful and supportive throughout the entire process from brainstorming ideas for my wedding invitation suite to designing the final product. Lots of compliments and a very happy customer! Also used Mo for my thank you card stationery.

Sent on 12/06/2016

I loved how as soon as my fiancé walked into the store, we immediately knew we had found the perfect place to get our wedding invitations from. The responsibility and professionalism was wonderful. The invitations were even more beautiful than we could've ever imagined. If I ever do anything else, I will definitely go back.

Sent on 07/30/2016

Sharon · Married on 08/27/2016

Maureen Hall and staff are the very best! They are very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. They have beautiful invitations and stationary in a lovely setting. We could not have been happier with our invitations or the service we received!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Marni · Married on 02/06/2016

Maureen is so classy and such a pro. I used her services a couple years back for my daughter's high school graduation announcements, and her work was simply first class. So I asked her to help again for my wedding invitations. I trust her taste 100%. From selecting the font to the envelope lining, she knows God is in the details. You will not go wrong.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Great to work with and very responsive!!! Had an amazing collection that I couldn't find anywhere. I love my invitations!!!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Maureen have us such a wonderful experience! Our wedding invitations are beautiful! Would definitely recommend

Sent on 03/26/2016

Absolutely "exceptional" is how we describe our entire experience with Maureen! From the moment we walked in her shop, Maureen took personal care to listen to our ideas and then suggest and select the styles and colors that were perfect for us. We wanted "simple but elegant" and that is exactly what Maureen gave us. We would highly recommend this fabulous lady....her expertise and extraordinary service are truly "one of a kind".

Sent on 07/12/2015

Aubrie · Married on 09/26/2015

If you're looking for quality, custom invitations this is the place to go! Maureen was so accommodating and a joy to work with! She made the whole process easy. The turn around time was extremely fast which is just what we needed. Everyone said our invitations were beyond beautiful. Thank you Maureen!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Darren · Married on 08/21/2015

My fiance and I have been together for 15 years and it wasn't until only recently that it became legal for us to be wed. We wanted to make sure that we used a business where we would feel accepted. On our first visit to Maureen H. Hall Stationary and Invitations store, we were greeted happily by Betsy. She helped us pick out invitations and thank you cards, and even helped to make sure they would fit our budget! It only took one visit for us to decide what we wanted, so we ordered the invitations that day. There was a slight snafu where the original envelope liner was on an indefinite hiatus. Maureen contacted us herself to let us know of the issue and made some suggestions on which liner to choose. When we received the invitations, they were beautiful and the replacement liner was just as good as the original picked. All in all, we felt treated respectfully, and we got a product that we are more than proud of to send to our family and friends! Thank you both, Maureen and Betsy, for helping us to create an impressive start to our wedding. The invitations will surely excite our guests!

Sent on 06/28/2015