Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations Reviews

81 | Winter Park, FL

81 Reviews for Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations

81 Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations Reviews

Nancy · Married on 11/02/2018

Such a fantastic experience working with Maureen. She made the wedding invitation process so easy. Will definitely use her services again and have already recommended her to some friends.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations's reply:

Thanks so much, Nancy! Your invitations choice was just beautiful! The laser cut pocket with the blush and gold foil accents was a perfect choice to set the tone for your beautiful wedding! It was a pleasure working with you and thank you again. ~Maureen

Kelly · Married on 10/05/2018

Maureen is AMAZING! Created beautiful invitations for my wedding, napkins for wedding & for my shower as well. The quality is top notch and working with such a kind and talented person makes the process so much easier. Thank you for such a great experience!
    Kelly & Danny

Sent on 08/09/2018

Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelly! Your invitations turned out just awesome and such a perfect design for your venue! You were such a pleasure to work with and just a treat for me to do not only your wedding invitations but your sister's Priscilla a few years ago! Thank you, again ~ Maureen

Starr · Married on 02/23/2018

You can tell Maureen has many years of experience in this industry, not to mention she works in the cutest shop we have been in on Park Avenue. We were slightly overwhelmed at first with how many selections there were regarding invitations, but Maureen broke down the details and quality of each invitation to give us an idea of what we were purchasing. We had ZERO issues with our invitations, calligraphed place cards, table numbers, and thank you notes. Everything was received in the time frame Maureen said they would arrive in, nothing needed to be changed, and every customization we had was just 100% quality.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations's reply:

Thank you, Starr! It was such a delight! to work with you, your fiance and your Mom and Dad! Your wedding invitation choice was just gorgeous and tickled that you and your family were pleased with all the wedding accessories. Thank you again and be sure to stay in touch!! Big hugs, Maureen

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2017

I was so lucky to meet Maureen Hall as I was planning my wedding. Maureen was referred to me from other family friends and brides who had used her services for their wedding and parties in the past. She guided me through all the details of picking out and ordering my wedding invitations, ceremony programs, place cards, and menu for the reception. Maureen and her staff even addressed all of my wedding invitations! She is such a professional and her customer service and attention to detail is superb. My invitations turned out exactly as I had envisioned them for my wedding! I even ordered stationary for thank you notes after the wedding from her store. Thanks again Mo, I enjoyed working with you!

Clare · Married on 10/07/2017

Maureen was absolutely wonderful to work with! She went out of her way to be available for our initial meeting and was so helpful and patient throughout the entire process. She was available by email anytime I had a question and was quick with a detailed and thorough response. We love our invitations and can't thank Maureen enough!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations's reply:

Thank you, Clare! You are a joy to work with and your invitations are beautiful!!!! They certainly set the tone of your elegant wedding! I look forward to helping you with the wedding programs and place cards in August!

Pamela · Married on 08/12/2017

We ordered my daughters invitations online for her August 12,2017 wedding. This was new to me, but wow was it easy. There were so many patterns to choose from and once you decide you are guided on how to fill them out. Fabulous price, speedy shipping and invitations you will be proud of. So grateful for this service and with two more daughters, I know I have someone I can trust for invitations!!!!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations's reply:

Pamela-thank you so much for your positive review! I am tickled that you used our online store. You are right..there are great options: terrific designs, choices of smaller quantities, great quality and quick delivery! Have a wonderful wedding and thank you so much again!!! Warm regards, Maureen

Shelby · Married on 03/18/2017

If you are considering Maureen Hall as your save-the-date, wedding invitation (or any event invitation for that matter)- please do it! She was an absolute JOY to work with. The whole experience of going in and picking out the save-the-dates and the invitations was so intimate and personal- and I really appreciated her expertise. I am BEYOND happy with our selections and we have even gotten compliments on how classy and beautiful the save-the-dates are!! Can't wait for the invitations to go out in a few months... Also, her team worked so beautifully to address all of the invitations, per my request. It really helped give the finishing touch of class! Thank you so much Maureen! I will definitely be recommending you to all of our friends!!!

Jade · Married on 03/11/2017

You should definitely go in an meet with Maureen personally if you can. She is very knowledgeable about the products she offers and will help you figure out exactly what you need to complete the overall theme / feel of your wedding. She asks questions about the venue, the time of year, the type of ambiance you are trying to create. She helped us design the invitations and pick out the fonts. There is so much detail to go over and she is a real Professional. When the first proof came in she sent it back right away because she did not feel it was up to our expectations. It was returned very quickly and was perfect. She was also able to recommend additional vendor services that we were still in need of filling. Our experience with Maureen was fabulous. She definitely gets our A+ rating

Susan · Married on 01/21/2017

You can order a lot online; however, you will miss the personal touch and advice Maureen can give based on her level of experience and professionalism. I could not have done it all without her and would have made some errors. In addition to her sage advice and recommendations, we had a great time doing it. This was for my daughter's wedding, with my daughter living in Atlanta so much of this fell to me. Maureen was a highlight in the planning!

Nadia · Married on 11/26/2016

First and Foremost, let me say WOW! I am overjoyed by the quality and the outcome of my invitations. I truly believe that the invitations set the tone of your wedding and Maureen exceeded my expectations. Her customer service is extraordinary and I would recommend every bride to go to her for their Wedding Invitations! Thank you so much!

Kristen · Married on 11/12/2016

It was a pleasure working with Mo! She was so helpful and supportive throughout the entire process from brainstorming ideas for my wedding invitation suite to designing the final product. Lots of compliments and a very happy customer! Also used Mo for my thank you card stationery.

I loved how as soon as my fiancé walked into the store, we immediately knew we had found the perfect place to get our wedding invitations from. The responsibility and professionalism was wonderful. The invitations were even more beautiful than we could've ever imagined. If I ever do anything else, I will definitely go back.

Sharon · Married on 08/27/2016

Maureen Hall and staff are the very best! They are very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. They have beautiful invitations and stationary in a lovely setting. We could not have been happier with our invitations or the service we received!

Marni · Married on 02/06/2016

Maureen is so classy and such a pro. I used her services a couple years back for my daughter's high school graduation announcements, and her work was simply first class. So I asked her to help again for my wedding invitations. I trust her taste 100%. From selecting the font to the envelope lining, she knows God is in the details. You will not go wrong.

Great to work with and very responsive!!! Had an amazing collection that I couldn't find anywhere. I love my invitations!!!

Maureen have us such a wonderful experience! Our wedding invitations are beautiful! Would definitely recommend

Absolutely "exceptional" is how we describe our entire experience with Maureen! From the moment we walked in her shop, Maureen took personal care to listen to our ideas and then suggest and select the styles and colors that were perfect for us. We wanted "simple but elegant" and that is exactly what Maureen gave us. We would highly recommend this fabulous lady....her expertise and extraordinary service are truly "one of a kind".

Aubrie · Married on 09/26/2015

If you're looking for quality, custom invitations this is the place to go! Maureen was so accommodating and a joy to work with! She made the whole process easy. The turn around time was extremely fast which is just what we needed. Everyone said our invitations were beyond beautiful. Thank you Maureen!

Darren · Married on 08/21/2015

My fiance and I have been together for 15 years and it wasn't until only recently that it became legal for us to be wed. We wanted to make sure that we used a business where we would feel accepted. On our first visit to Maureen H. Hall Stationary and Invitations store, we were greeted happily by Betsy. She helped us pick out invitations and thank you cards, and even helped to make sure they would fit our budget! It only took one visit for us to decide what we wanted, so we ordered the invitations that day. There was a slight snafu where the original envelope liner was on an indefinite hiatus. Maureen contacted us herself to let us know of the issue and made some suggestions on which liner to choose. When we received the invitations, they were beautiful and the replacement liner was just as good as the original picked. All in all, we felt treated respectfully, and we got a product that we are more than proud of to send to our family and friends! Thank you both, Maureen and Betsy, for helping us to create an impressive start to our wedding. The invitations will surely excite our guests!

Allison · Married on 07/18/2015

Maureen was such a pleasure to work with! I really thought we would be able to just order invitations off of a wedding website but was so displeased with the quality samples that were sent. A stationary store like Maureen's provides the best quality... Our invitations turned out so beautiful and she worked with us on every detail offering suggestions and examples of previous works she had designed with other brides. She made sure to stay on budget and timeline for us and was always willing to be flexible or go above and beyond! I would definitely visit her store if you are looking for wedding invitations because she can do anything! :)

I am so pleased with everything Maureen has done for me! Maureen helped me with my save the dates, wedding invitations, welcome bags, rehearsal dinner invitations, menus, and programs. She also helped me with stationary for my bridal showers, as well as our wedding thank you notes. Maureen took so much time with me and guided me through every decision. Everything turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! The quality of her work far exceeded my expectations. I am so happy I was referred to Maureen for all my stationary needs and will certainly be a returning costumer should I need paper goods in the future! Thank you Maureen for everything, I could not have done this without you!

I was so overwhelmed with planning our wedding that I actually initially dreaded the day I would have to pick out my wedding invitations. But then I found Maureen with Maureen H. Hall Invitations and she was a breath of fresh air to the wedding planning experience! From the moment you initially just set up the appointment to meet her- you know you are working with not only a professional, but also someone who truly cares. She sat down with my fiance and I and went through picking out our invitations- from just the colors we want to use all the way to invitation wording "etiquette." She even gives advice on how to word delicate situations like, "Adults Only Reception." I can not express my gratitude enough to Maureen. Everyone loved the invitations and my mom's friends are still calling her to say how classy and beautiful they are. I highly, highly recommend Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations!

Craig · Married on 03/27/2015

The moment we were greeted with Maureen's warm and gracious welcome we felt confident that our experience was going to be a good one. And then she exceeded our expectations. Maureen guided us through the entire process of creating our wedding "announcements" (we sort of eloped) from start to finish. Her experience and exquisite taste helped keep us on track as we created something we loved and felt reflected our personal tone and message. Maureen was always patient and gracious with questions or changes. We have received so many compliments on how beautiful the announcements are and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. As a bonus - the Maureen H. Hall shop is the most quaint, peaceful, and comfortable place ever. Thank you so much Maureen! We will definitely be back to see you when we need that special touch to correspond with friends and loved ones.
    Craig and Brian

Jennifer · Married on 01/24/2015

Maureen is awesome!!! Looking at invitations on my own was very overwhelming. I met with Maureen and she took the time to go over all of my options. She was very helpful in pointing me in the right direction for my wedding, rehearsal invitations and thank you cards. They were beautiful!! I highly recommend using Maureen.