Graingertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$999 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$999 Most Popular Price

Based in Lakeland, Florida, Graingertainment is a wedding DJ company. The team at this business is dedicated to entertaining every last guest, making your special day even more unforgettable. Since opening this company in 2008, owner Christopher Grainger has remained passionate about giving his clients the best service possible. He pays close attention to the details of what they want from their wedding entertainment and tailors his performances to suit. This business is available for events throughout all of Central Florida, including Tampa and Clearwater.

Graingertainment has a roster of talented DJs and MCs to help elevate celebrations of all sizes. They adapt their music to entertain every guest, old and young, and are committed to getting everyone onto the dance floor. Couples are invited to meet with their DJ in the lead-up to the wedding to discuss their ideas and requests. This can include any songs they wish to add to a do-not-play list. In addition to their DJ services, this company can also provide a photo booth and uplighting.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$999

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$999

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$175

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Micah I. Getting married on 03/03/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best DJ we could ask for!

Our wedding planner recommended Graingertainment and we could not have been more pleased! Easy to work with and made everything from ceremony to last dance great. We had a blast all night and loved we were able to add on a photo booth and party lights directly with them as well. Would recommend to anyone in the future looking for the best experience possible with a DJ!
  • Alexis
    Alexis Getting married on 11/11/2022

Wonderful!

We had the absolute best experience with Graingertainment. Dj Dylan was intentional, knowledgeable, and an all around fun DJ. You guys are such a blessing, I would recommend them 100% for your big day! Thank you!

Graingertainment's reply:

Alexis, Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with Graingertainment and we agree, Dylan is truly a great DJ to have on our team! Congratulations on your wedding and we look forward to working with you again in the future.
  • s
    S Getting married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I would so highly recommend Graingertainment!! Chris did such an amazing job on my daughters wedding, again one last thing to have to worry over!! 5.5 out of 5!!! The photobooth, the uplighting, djing and the music!!!
  • illustration stars

Team

Christopher Grainger
Christopher Grainger
Owner

Hello, my name is Chris Grainger , owner of Graingertainment. We appreciate you viewing us here on Weddingwire.

I had an interesting influence of music surrounding me at a young age. From playing the saxophone to my first CD being Puff Daddy "No Way Out", this helped me form and appreciate all genres of music.

When I started Graingertainment, I had specifically two goals in mind. Always giving the client what they want and putting the customer first. Making sure every event is the best event. Your day is too important, you deserve only the best!

Dylan Secrest
Dylan Secrest
Partner

I am more than a DJ. I am an entertainer. I am the Master of Ceremonies. I'm a music mind reader. I'm Dylan Sechrest and I'm ready to give you the party of a lifetime.

Growing up, I was singing in the church choir, playing drums, strumming guitars, playing piano, and slapping the bass. Music is my bloodline

At the age of 19, I joined Graingertainment. I've been DJing over 7 years and I've loved every minute of it.

I take great pride making sure you receive only the best treatment and it's an honor to be with the best company. Graingertainment.

Mad About You Events Mad About You Events Wedding Planners

Great experience working with Chris and his team! Professional and the guests were literally on the dance floor all night! Thank you!

Jordan Weiland Photography Jordan Weiland Photography Wedding Photographers

Chris is a wonderful DJ and has a team of professionals. He's always giving the best to his clients and works so hard for them. Along with being a great DJ, he also does uplighting and has a photo booth.

Brian C Idocks Photographics Brian C Idocks Photographics Wedding Photographers

Chris is a great guy, wonderful DJ. We've done many events together and he always maintains a cool head, professional appearance and keeps everyone happy and having a great time.

1015 MISSISSIPPI AVE Lakeland, FL, 33803
Location of (Graingertainment)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding