Tampa, Tampa, FL 33605 Map · Phone number

About Mad About You Events

Mad About You Events, LLC is an event and planning company located in Tampa, Florida. With over ten years of experience in planning and execution of events, Mad About You Events, LLC takes coordination to another level with extra attention to detail in weddings, engagement parties, and more. Partners Carmen and Jackie have a wide range of experience working with fundraisers, musicians, lighting and sound teams, and venues, and there is nothing they can’t accomplish for your big day.

Mad About You Events, LLC provides day-of coordination, month-of coordination, and full wedding planning options. They can plan your ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner for all types of weddings, including cultural, destination, double weddings, eco-friendly, elopements, military, religious, and non-religious weddings. Other event planning services provided include:

• Event design

Mad About You Events 3
Mad About You Events 4

Jashira B · Married on 09/29/2018

Grateful!!

Carmen was great! She carried out my vision and helped me stay on track throughout the planning phase and the day off. She was great at apeasing the family and listening to their suggesting but ultimately staying true to our plan. If you are like me and have 1000 ideas and don’t know how to put together a cohesive event, hire Carmen. You won’t regret it!

Mad About You Events 5
    Mad About You Events 6
    Mad About You Events 7
    Mad About You Events 8
    Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Sara

Sara El-Sherbini · Married on 06/24/2018

Saves the Day!!

I had two weddings to plan, (one local in Tampa and one overseas for my fiance's family that could not travel to the states), so my budget was tight. I booked my vendors but needed someone to tie in all the loose ends of the wedding two weeks prior. My wedding was a traditional egyptian-muslim wedding and she understood how to make it work. She was my fairy Godmother as she came in and rescued the day!!! She sat down with me and listened to everything I wanted. She created a timeline for all our vendors, picked up materials from vendors for the day of the wedding, helped us execute everything in a timely fashion the day of and kept us relaxed. She came to the rescue when my fiance tore his pants right before the ceremony and sewed it back for him!! Talk about superwoman!! Book her if you want someone who is organized, timely and will help you have the best day of your life!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Carly · Married on 06/02/2018

GREAT!! Such a flexible wedding coordinator

Carmen is such a flexible person, she helped in many ways! I came to her without a vision for my wedding, but after her talking to me and getting to know me, she figured out what I liked! I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding! 💜 she also has many contacts with different vendors which is great!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Mad About You Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Graingertainment
    Graingertainment Wedding DJs

They truly care about their client. They stayed in contact with us throughout the whole process and made sure if anything changed, she kept us aware. Working with Mad About You Events, LLC is a pleasure to work with.

• Decoratively Speaking Events
    Decoratively Speaking Events Wedding Florists

I have to say that Carmen From Mad about you Events. Is one of the top event planners in the Tampa Bay area. even though we have never met but have interact via Instagram, Texting and Facebook, I feel like ive known her for years. She is a total delight, creative and very professional. I' look forward to building my business relationship with her in the future but also as a friend. I'm very excited to meet her and plan great events for clients.

• Tampa Tampa, FL, 33605 See on map