About Decoratively Speaking Events

Innovative luxury Designs for Memorable Events

Decoratively Speaking Events is a full  luxury service wedding event production and Decor Company. Founded in 1995 by award winning Designer J.R. Navarro of San Francisco, California.  J.R. and his team have produced over 1000 events coast to coast and is still growing.  With the expansion of the business in the Tampa Bay Area,we plan to bring a fusion of California Glitz and Vintage Glamour with the Florida Style.

D.S.E. offers many different services. Floral Design, Custom Draping & Backgrounds, Custom Lighting, Wedding Event Production Coordination, Custom Event Interior Design, and Decor Enhancements,

On the Corporate side of the Company, we offer gorgeous seasonal decor, Holiday decor Themes, Trees, Custom Garlands, Custom Wreaths, Props, as well as yearly holiday decor.such as Valentines Day, St Patrick's Day, Easter/ Spring Decor, to name a few.

Many of our clients include: Rolls Royce of San Francisco, Lamborghini of San Francisco,  Lexus,  Audi,  Abbott Labs,  Porsche,  American Express, The Make a Wish Foundation,  The Ritz  Carlton Hotel,  The Hilton Hotels,  Guidant Corporation,  Valmark Industries ,  The Sheraton Hotels,  The Plaza Suites Hotels, Infiniti Inc,  Acura,  Nissan,  The San Francisco 49ers,  HS Lordships,  Bank Of America,  Marriott Hotels, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz,  The Bose Corporation,  Jen Art Miami,  Savvy Shopper Sales,  Frontier Ford and  The Redwood City Opera Company,

Our Wedding Stylists are some of the top stylists in the Industry who pay close attention to detail. Our Client referral Program has been an amazing success since 1996. We cherish and appreciate our customers and we value the importance of great customer service and quality .  All of the Staff at D.S.E. are very excited to be working with new clients as well as our loyal long term customers.

Categories: Wedding Florist, Wedding Decor & Lighting

Venue Visit (1)
Aisle Decor (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)

I am so thankful for JR and his team. They treated me like I was family, and their attention to detail was impeccable! I was so impressed with their talent...they are all truly are gifted. I would recommend them to any and everyone! I can’t wait for my next event...the whole planning process was so enjoyable and stress free! I encourage everyone to give them a call and let them help plan your next event...you wont be sorry! They are Amazing!!!!!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Heather, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

JR is an artist! He is more than amazing and my wedding became a fairytale on 2/03/18. He is not your typical vendor, from the moment my husband and I met him he became a member of our family. He is warm with a kind heart and really listens to what your wedding day should look like. He knew exactly what I wanted and when they opened those double doors to our reception, it was like walking into a fairytale and I was the princess. He gave way MORE than we had asked for or expected. He had hidden little surprises for us throughout the wedding.

Are you a smart bride? If answer yes, then you need to stop looking at other vendors for flowers, and decor. JR and his team do it ALL!! Why would you go anywhere else?? If you are worried about cost, don’t be! Tell JR upfront what your budget is for flowers and decor and he will show you what your special day will look like (don’t forget those secret surprises)!

JR will always be a part of our family and he will be doing all of our future parties. We are truly blessed to have met JR and we can’t thank him enough.

Love

220x220 sq 1509484081107 arabiannighjtslargeweddingtent
220x220 sq 1509484343166 mom and dads 50th anniversary party
220x220 sq 1509484584219 dse backdrop and cloths

7 ENDORSEMENTS
JR with Decoratively Speaking Events is not only talented, his attention to detail shows in all his pieces. I always look forward to seeing what he's come up with next! Aside, from his creative talents JR has been a pleasure to interact with and even offered to help me as a vendor without knowing me personally. That's very rare in the industry, he's absolutely one of a kind!

Working with Decoratively Speaking Events is s breeze! Their colorful designs and attention to every detail truly sets them apart. A true visionary talent. We look forward to collaborating on many more events!

JR is absolutely TOP NOTCH! He's so creative and passionate about his work and it shows in all his incredible designs; from florals, centerpieces, draping and everything in between. Weddings, Quinceaneras, Showers, Birthdays if want your celebration to stand out from all others then you MUST have JR and his wonderful team create the event of your dreams.

Decoratively Speaking Events is one of the best full service event companies I have worked with in the Tampa area. They can handle any type of décor, specialty linens and furnishings you could want. One of the best things is that they own their own décor so you are not paying for someone else's products with an upcharge. All my clients always talk about how they are able to do exactly what they wanted at a fair and value for the dollar budget! JR is an absolute pleasure to work with. I always look forward to them handling the décor for an event here at the Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel since I always know it is going to be an outstanding event.

Working with JR is a true pleasure. We had the opportunity to partner together for a Cinderella theme quince. His vision and attention to detail is amazing. He even thought to choose chivari chairs that were clear to resemble Cinderella’s glass slipper. The pictures are truly worth looking at to see how your event vision can become a reality. We love working with JR and Decoratively Speaking Events and can’t wait to continue working together in the future.

Additional locations San Francisco, Miami, Boynton Beach, Naples , Tampa, FL 33603   See On Map
408-910-7948 (phone)
Our Business Hours Are from 10am till 7pm By Appointment Only.