Decoratively Speaking Events Reviews

Decoratively Speaking Events 6
Decoratively Speaking Events 7

Linda Liebelt - Qvale Auto Group - San Francisco Ca · Married on 01/05/2019

JR Navarro - Decoratively Speaking Events

We are an automotive group of five different dealerships of high end vehicles in the San Francisco Bay Area. JR Navarro and his team from Decoratively Speaking Events have been doing the Christmas trees and all the Christmas decorations for five years. I cannot praise him enough for the awesome work he does. Every year he has a new theme for each store and his imagination in putting that theme together is just incredible. He makes our holidays so special with all he does. There are continual compliments from our staff and clients. JR is very professional, he communicates with us all thru the year since he does all the buying in about July at the shows. He is always open to any ideas we may have as well. Besides being extremely easy to work with he is one of the kindest and nicest people I know. I would recommend him without reservation for any kind of event.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Decoratively Speaking Events's reply:

Thank you so much Linda for your incredibly kind words. it has been such an amazing journey to bring our holiday Decour to all of the show rooms throughout the entire bay area of San Francisco. I am very blessed and very honored that you hire my company from Tampa Florida to come to the bay area and create our magical Decor. I am very grateful and I appreciate your business year after year and look forward to continuing to make all of your show rooms and events beautiful!! Happy New year!!!!
  • Erin

Erin Connelly · Married on 12/01/2018

Visions turned into reality

JR transformed my dream into reality. My wedding was everything I wanted and more. He was able to do rhis despite only meeting me in person once and communicating with me on the phone and via text. He is truly amazing and very professional.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Decoratively Speaking Events's reply:

Thank you Erin for your very kind words! It was a true pleasure and honor to design your wedding event! We thank you for the opportunity and if there is anything you need for future events you can definitely count on Decoratively Speaking Events to executed for you ! I wish you a very happy new year and happy marriage all the best J.r.
  • Diane

Diane Durbin · Married on 12/01/2018

Thank you Decoratively Speaking Events!

Hiring Decoratively Speaking Events three years ago, and every year after was the best stress-free decision.
    Each and every year their professional work brings joy and happinesses. Their special touch of magic always exceeds my expectations!
    Wouldn’t trust any other company to handle the decor for any event.
    Truly the best and easy to work with.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Decoratively Speaking Events's reply:

Thank you Diane. We really appreciate your support and dedication to our company. You have been a pleasure to work with you each year and look for to working with you on future events! Thank you again for trusting with your events. Happy New year!!!
    All the best
    J.R.

Michelle · Married on 11/08/2018

My vision came alive!

After realizing what a huge daunting task it is to decorate your own wedding, I finally broke down and decided to hire a decor team. I met with a few people, all were extremity over priced. Then I met J.R. With Decoratively Speaking and I immediately fell in love!!! His passion for his line of work is absolutely amazing! He saw my vision and immediately began to put my dream wedding in action. He is so personable and understanding of a bride's desires and dreams. His professionalism is stellar and he's not out there to sell you the biggest package. He works with your budget and is realistic with you when it comes to asking his opinion on what works best with your decor. He even listened to my "bridal woes" when it came to problems with other vendors and was able to calm my fears effortlessly when no one else could. His team is like a family and I can't express enough how amazing they all are! Decoratively Speaking isn't just a design team that puts down tablecloths and centerpieces, they will transform your special day into a stunning display, one that you've always dreamed of!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Decoratively Speaking Events's reply:

Wow!!! Michelle. You are such a sweet wonderful person that I really enjoyed working with. The design motif that you chose was definitely one of my favorites. I am very blessed to have worked with someone like you who was very instrumental and took time to help me with my fathers needs when he was sick I’ve become very close to both of you I consider you to be not only my clients, but my friends I wish you all the happiness in the world and it was a true pleasure styling your wedding!! Happy holidays

Dina Castillo · Married on 08/17/2018

Dina. married on 08/17/2018

I want to give a high recommendation to Decoratively Speaking Events. I met J.R at a wedding show in the beginning of this year (Excellent Person) I used D.S.E this past AUG 17 for my wedding, my husband and I were very happy with what J.R and his team did. He really goes out for you and give you a excellent service.I will use D.S.E in other events that I may have.
    J.R, thank you son much for your excellent service.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Decoratively Speaking Events's reply:

Thank you Dina for your kind words!! It was such a pleasure not to mention incredibly fun to style your event in Miami. We really appreciate your trust in me and my incredible team here at D.S.E. I look forward to your future event needs for your family! We wish you all the best and many blessings to come. Best Regards J.R.

Heather · Married on 07/21/2018

I cannot even put into words how amazing JR truly is; not only as an artist but as a a person as well! My husband and I live in New York and recently had a destination wedding in Florida. As you could imagine, it can be very nerve wrecking planning a wedding from so far away; but not if you have JR on your team!

From the first time we met JR, we knew our wedding would be in good hands! JR kept in such great contact with us that it didn't even feel like we were a plane ride away. He even offered to set up a mock table for us through Skype to make sure we liked what he had in mind. Needless to say, we loved every bit of it! JR took our vision and turned it into so much more than we ever could have imagined. He even added special surprises throughout the venue on our wedding day that was created specifically for us!! All of my guests could not stop complimenting how amazing everything looked! Jr's passion for design and his vision for tasteful beauty really shines throughout all of his work.

We are truly grateful to have met JR and cannot thank him enough for making all of our wedding dreams come true =)

With Love,
    Heather & Basil

Heather · Married on 07/14/2018

I am so thankful for JR and his team. They treated me like I was family, and their attention to detail was impeccable! I was so impressed with their talent...they are all truly are gifted. I would recommend them to any and everyone! I can’t wait for my next event...the whole planning process was so enjoyable and stress free! I encourage everyone to give them a call and let them help plan your next event...you wont be sorry! They are Amazing!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Decoratively Speaking Events's reply:

Thank you Heather. It was such a pleasure working with you. It was quite a week full of fun especially when the following weekend after I was styling another client by the name of Heather. Lol. What are the chances. It was definitely meant to be. You and John are just such a delight to work with and we really appreciate your input and collaboration with my team. We wish you much happiness and again congratulations!!

Jacqueline · Married on 02/03/2018

JR is an artist! He is more than amazing and my wedding became a fairytale on 2/03/18. He is not your typical vendor, from the moment my husband and I met him he became a member of our family. He is warm with a kind heart and really listens to what your wedding day should look like. He knew exactly what I wanted and when they opened those double doors to our reception, it was like walking into a fairytale and I was the princess. He gave way MORE than we had asked for or expected. He had hidden little surprises for us throughout the wedding.

Are you a smart bride? If answer yes, then you need to stop looking at other vendors for flowers, and decor. JR and his team do it ALL!! Why would you go anywhere else?? If you are worried about cost, don’t be! Tell JR upfront what your budget is for flowers and decor and he will show you what your special day will look like (don’t forget those secret surprises)!

JR will always be a part of our family and he will be doing all of our future parties. We are truly blessed to have met JR and we can’t thank him enough.

Love

Alan and Jacqueline

Sent on 03/04/2018
    Decoratively Speaking Events 12
    Decoratively Speaking Events 13
    Decoratively Speaking Events 14
    Decoratively Speaking Events 15

Decoratively Speaking Events's reply:

Wow!!! I’m so honored and flattered that you think so highly of my work. You were both such a pleasure to work with. From the time we met at the SANDPEARL RESORT I knew that this was going to be a very wonderful collaboration . Thank you for your trust in myself and my team!! You both are not just my clients but NOW part of my family!! God bless

sofia · Married on 12/16/2017

JR and his team did an amazing job decorating my wedding. It was everything we had expected and more. The minute i walked into my wedding reception i was speechless everything was so beautifully done.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Decoratively Speaking Events's reply:

Thank you Sofia. It was a pleasure designing your wedding event for you and Max. . I’m glad that you loved what was created, it really looked Vintage Chic. The color palette has always been one of my favorites. Thank you again! Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.!

Alexandria · Married on 11/25/2017

We have used Decoratively Speaking Events 5 times now and i would very highly recommend them!
    JR and his team are amazing at what they do they take their time and plan out every detail to a sparkle on the table to a huge center piece in the middle of the room! JR is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have done my quince, my sisters quince, my baby shower, my bridal shower and my wedding! and every penny has been well spent! Thank you JR!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Decoratively Speaking Events 16

Decoratively Speaking Events's reply:

Thank you Alexandria for allowing us to be part of many milestones of your life. We have so much fun creating for you and your family. We appreciate your loyalty to us and look forward to creating more events in the future. Happy holidays!! All the best J.R.

Deirdre · Married on 10/15/2017

JR was simply out of this world wonderful! I had originally booked a florist for silk centerpieces 4 months before my wedding, but as the day drew closer I began to realize that she was not able to deliver what I had in mind for my autumn theme. Two weeks before the wedding, JR came to the rescue, and when I saw my reception room I nearly burst into tears it was so beautiful and beyond my wildest dreams!!! I can't thank him enough, and he truly was a God send...and unbelievably talented. I would recommend him beyond all others...I think he is the Colin Cowie of the Tampa Bay Area---but at affordable cost!!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Decoratively Speaking Events's reply:

Thank you Deirdre. Thank you for your wonderful review about us. You were so much fun to work with and although we were on a time crunch, I was up to the challenge!! I appreciate you choosing DSE for your wedding event! All the best J.R. Navarro. Merry Christmas and happy New Years

Rachel · Married on 10/07/2017

J.R made the wedding of our dreams. Every detail was beyond our imaginations. He incorporated my simple classic vision and transformed the room into a magical showstopper that took my breath away. It rained when I was supposed to walk outside for our ceremony and we had to make the decision to have our ceremony inside, and J.R reassured me that our reception room would not disappoint for a backdrop for our ceremony. He had every table with candles lit and it was beautiful. Our ceremony and photos were surrounded with beautiful scenery and my guests could not stop coming up and telling me how beautiful everything was. Having J.R. Decorate our wedding was the best decision we made and we highly recommend him for any event. He made our day beautiful and I could not imagine anyone else being there and making our day and more special than he did for us. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Decoratively Speaking Events 17
    Decoratively Speaking Events 18

Decoratively Speaking Events's reply:

I am so absolutely touched by your words and I am honored that you had chosen us to create your special day. I will forever remember both of you and you always have a friend in me !!

Sandy · Married on 09/16/2017

I had the pleasure of meeting J.R.Navarro at my best friends wedding in San Jose California. I was so impressed with what he had done for her, that I booked an appointment with him right away as I was planning my wedding. I had been to several bridal shows and had not found the right fit for me until I saw his creation at my friend's wedding. We met and he thoughtfully listened to my vision of what I wanted to create for my wedding day. We worked very closely via Skype (which was very convenient for my schedule) over the next few months and was delighted at his suggestions. My wedding day was the most magical and memorable day of my life.
    J.R. was instrumental in making my day so special and perfect!
    If you are looking for someone that is creative and truly understands the entire process, I highly recommend J.R.!!!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Decoratively Speaking Events's reply:

Thank you Sandy for your wonderful words. We definitely appreciate your business and you. It was such a great pleasure working with you and thank you for trusting my design expertise to bring your vision to life! Happy holidays to you and your family. Best Regards J.R.

Elana · Married on 09/02/2017

J.R. and his team are fantastic! We had our wedding this past September at Bella Collina in Montverde, FL. J.R. was our wedding decorator, florist, and day-of coordinator. When my husband and I saw the reception banquet hall, we were in awe of how J.R. not only transformed the space, but also achieved the look and theme I wanted. It was beautiful, and all of our guests continue to rant and rave about how great of a job J.R. did.

Also, I would definitely recommend J.R. as a day-of coordinator. He worked very well with all of our other vendors and the venue. I did not have to worry about anything on the day of my wedding except the rain (unfortunately), and then enjoying my wedding day. I most certainly did enjoy my wedding, and have J.R. and his team to thank for their work in making it such a phenomenal day.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Decoratively Speaking Events's reply:

Thank you so much Elana. It was such an honor and a pleasure to have worked with you and your mom to help create your wedding event. I am very humbled and I appreciate your wonderful review. You were such a gem to work with And I really enjoyed working with courtney and of course you’re wonderful mother! Thank you again so much!

John · Married on 08/12/2017

My wife and I met JR at a friends wedding in SF. The work he did was exquisite! Our friends introduced us to him personally, and what an amazing man. He is a true artist!
    We had our wedding this past August in Napa, it was an antique vintage theme. I have to say, JR outdid himself again. Quality, attention to detail, and you can tell he really cares about his clients

Sent on 11/27/2017

Decoratively Speaking Events's reply:

Hello John and thank you so much in trusting my company and my design style to create your beautiful vintage wedding! It’s really refreshing to have the groom write a review and get involved. You were involved from the very beginning. It was my pleasure to have worked with you and your beautiful bride Ally. Happy holidays from all of us at Decoratively Speaking Events Inc.

Luis · Married on 12/14/2016

We have used multiple individuals and companies. Decoratively is unique. The creativity regarding the different decorations they have done for us is incredible. If you are trying to find the cheapest choice they are not the answer, If you are trying the best around in their business they are-without any doubt- your best alternative

Robin · Married on 12/03/2016

Look at JR's portfolio. Sit with him and give him your budget and ideas. He will work with you to create the most wonderful wedding custom made for YOU! He is fun, ethical, and super creative.

Erin · Married on 10/21/2016

JR from DSE was wonderful, an absolute joy to work with. He made our reception hall look gorgeous with the drapery that they provided. Great prices, great people and great decor :)

J. Nashon · Married on 10/08/2016

J.R. Navarro and Decoratively Speaking Events (DSE) is absolutely phenomenal and will bring your event to galaxies beyond your wildest imagination. I love the water so I asked for a beach theme... and the WEDDING AT PARADISE ISLE is what I received! This was definitely the event of the year in my hometown thanks to J.R. and his wonderful staff. Professionalism and service at DSE is second to none. THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY UNFORGETTABLE...A TRUE PARADISE ISLE EVENT! #firstclass #ambienceissurreal #lightingisparadoxical #unimaginablebecomesimaginable

Sarah · Married on 08/06/2016

J.R was amazing event planner. He was very professional he really captured my vision for my event and it was beautiful. He designed everything from draping, lighting and the centerpieces were gorgeous. He is very detailed oriented. I would highly recommend J.R. to my friends and family and for all my events in the future.

Monique · Married on 07/09/2016

We met JR here in California at a wedding we were attending @ the Ritz Carlton. Since we had just got engaged ourselves we decided to met up with him for a wedding consolation. He was very professional, offered wonderful ideas & met our needs. Our Vintage wedding was beyond beautiful, more than expected. JR works really well with budget, flowers were gorgeous & my family talks about it to this day.

• X

XayandRubina · Married on 04/02/2016

Our experience with Decoratively Speaking was out of this world. We didn't have a very big floral and decor budget, but J.R. listened to everything we wanted, and he delivered! We had shopped around for a florist, and J.R. was by far the best listener and the most creative. Based on the style we wanted, J.R. was able to make recommendations that fit our budget. I kid you not, it looked like we had spent a small fortune on flowers when he was done! J.R. also did some of the decor for our hall. Again, the results far exceeded our expectations. He just knows how to make things come together. With the help of the flowers and the decor, J.R. transformed the cold and boring space into this magical and beautiful room for our wedding reception. Simply put, everything was stunning. Thank you so much for all that you did! Thank you for making it work with our budget and not being pushy!

JR and his are friendly, attentive and extremely creative! Our event looked fantastic!

Juli · Married on 11/08/2015

A good friend referred me to J.R. Navarro when she heard I was getting married. With busy schedules, we felt fortunate to be able to consult with J.R. via Skype. He made it easy for us to continue planning our event in a way that was convenient. His expertise, professionalism, and care he gave during a stressful and busy time were very special. J.R. created a beautiful, modern, chic, vintage look for us in my two favorite colors, yellow and cream. I wasn't sure at first if that would work but with J.R.'s expertise and the way he drew pictures for us, he made it easy to envision what our wedding would look like. The flowers, our table, the draping, the vendors he provided, and the overall experience were amazing. I truly am grateful for having worked with J.R. and his hard working staff. They made our special day memorable. I would highly recommend J.R. to anyone getting married.