Mad About You Events Reviews

Mad About You Events 3
Mad About You Events 4

Jashira B · Married on 09/29/2018

Grateful!!

Carmen was great! She carried out my vision and helped me stay on track throughout the planning phase and the day off. She was great at apeasing the family and listening to their suggesting but ultimately staying true to our plan. If you are like me and have 1000 ideas and don’t know how to put together a cohesive event, hire Carmen. You won’t regret it!

Mad About You Events 5
    Mad About You Events 6
    Mad About You Events 7
    Mad About You Events 8
    Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Sara

Sara El-Sherbini · Married on 06/24/2018

Saves the Day!!

I had two weddings to plan, (one local in Tampa and one overseas for my fiance's family that could not travel to the states), so my budget was tight. I booked my vendors but needed someone to tie in all the loose ends of the wedding two weeks prior. My wedding was a traditional egyptian-muslim wedding and she understood how to make it work. She was my fairy Godmother as she came in and rescued the day!!! She sat down with me and listened to everything I wanted. She created a timeline for all our vendors, picked up materials from vendors for the day of the wedding, helped us execute everything in a timely fashion the day of and kept us relaxed. She came to the rescue when my fiance tore his pants right before the ceremony and sewed it back for him!! Talk about superwoman!! Book her if you want someone who is organized, timely and will help you have the best day of your life!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Carly · Married on 06/02/2018

GREAT!! Such a flexible wedding coordinator

Carmen is such a flexible person, she helped in many ways! I came to her without a vision for my wedding, but after her talking to me and getting to know me, she figured out what I liked! I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding! 💜 she also has many contacts with different vendors which is great!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Eileen Tillett · Married on 04/28/2018

Far exceeded my expectations!!!

These women make your wedding THEIR #1 priority! I felt very well taken care of down to the most seemingly unimportant details. They think of EVERY SINGLE THING!
    One of the many things that sets them apart is how they are multi-talented! From arranging flowers to fixing dresses and anything else you may need! Highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Nicile · Married on 03/23/2018

They were awesome! Such a great team!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Sasha Fowler · Married on 03/11/2018

Truly Grateful

Booking Mad About You Events as our event coordinator was one of the BEST decisions I made. Finding Carmen was an absolute blessing from above. Since the first day of meeting her, I just got such a great impression. She is so sweet, authentic, and was very attentive to my wedding needs. The service she provided was absolutely superb. Quite frankly, it felt like Carmen was part of the family: it was easy to communicate with her, to trust her, to know that she had it all handled. AND IT TRULY WAS. From pre-wedding planning to the day of, Carmen always checked to see how I was doing and to constantly provide her suggestions, ideas, and even encouragement. Our wedding day was very smooth: She handled ALL the communication with all our vendors/venue and was the main point of contact. She even made sure my bridal party was eating, and left to get us food- breakfast, lunch, and snacks! She created a comforting space that helped ease the wedding day nerves. Really, Carmen went ABOVE and BEYOND to make the day a total blast for my husband and I. My entire family still talks about how kind Carmen was, and every time they mention how if it hadn't been for her, the wedding would not have been the perfect day it was. If you are looking for someone with diligent work ethic and professionalism, Mad About You is the way to go. I highly recommend their services not only because I had such a great experience, but because I know that Carmen and her team will provide the best service to make your wedding day an absolute dream come true.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Maribel · Married on 12/09/2017

I absolutely couldn't have gone through my daughter's Quinceañera without this wonderful help. They went above and beyond their job description. FANTASTIC

Sent on 12/18/2017

ESTHER · Married on 04/02/2017

I have worked with M.A.Y. Events at several weddings and other functions. I have been there as a photographer, Make-up and Hair Artist AND I have been a guest where they are working as well. They cover EVERYTHING you MIGHT/will need! They are classy, smart, focused, discrete and more than helpful - They go above and beyond no matter what size event they are managing! I can't wait to work with them again! Highly recommended!!

Jonathan · Married on 04/02/2017

Truly the best wedding coordinators ever! Definitely made our decision making a lot easier and provided peace heading up to the big day that everything was going to run smoothly

Nicole · Married on 04/02/2017

This is a great team! They personally make it their mission to make the wedding process as easy and care-free as possible with enthusiasm and professionalism! It was a great opportunity to work with them!

Meaghan · Married on 03/26/2017

Carmen and Jackie went above and beyond to ensure our wedding day was seamless ! As a high maintenance bride they were attentive to my every need so that I could relax and enjoy!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Bianca · Married on 03/19/2016

Carmen and Jackie were well organized and reliable for the planning of every detail of my wedding. They get the job done and are well prepared for any last minute mishaps. Having them there made for a smooth and relaxed wedding day. I recommend them to everyone planning any type of event. They are an awesome team to work with!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Ligibell · Married on 11/09/2014

My husband and I were married in November 2014. MAY Events handled our planning and day of coordination. Carmen was always available for tastings, venue walk through, and even available for phone calls from a crying bride! She handled every situation with professionalism and made me feel very at ease as my big day approached. On the day of my wedding, Jackie made sure to NEVER let me see any hiccups. She was prepared for every situation; a sick bridesmaids, stained bridesmaid dress, and lingering guests.
    Thank you MAY Events for going above and beyond and allowing my husband and I to have an unforgettable wedding day!
    - Mr. & Mrs. Sanchez