Driftwood Weddings and Events

Saint Petersburg, FL View map Visit website
5.0 out of 5 rating

Driftwood Weddings and Events is not your average event planning service. We are comprised of several divisions all things wedding! Here you can get vendors, services, and rentals to pull off this once in a lifetime event .... easily. We put logic back into the planning and have teams of staff that is experienced and dedicated to the planning and coordination of your wedding event.

Personalize every facet of your wedding space with convenient access to the following décor and event items:

• Altar/arches
  • Photo booth
  • Tables
  • Tents and accessories
  • Etc...!

Driftwood Weddings and Events specializes in planning wedding events and can provide all-inclusive planning for an engagement party, bridal shower, elopement, ceremony or reception. Multiple wedding packages are available and include Ceremony-Only Coordination, Day-Of coordination, Partial Planning and A La Carte. Possible services, depending on the wedding package, include but are not limited to vendor referrals, one or up to six months of unlimited consultation leading up to the wedding, ceremony setup, ceremony coordination, communicating timelines to vendors, design assistance, an “emergency OMG kit,” ballroom layout and many more services. Additional services available through Driftwood Weddings and Events are:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Seating and RSVP Management
  • Vendor Assist
  • Etc...

Services
Through Driftwood you will find our teams of vendors that work together like clockwork and get the job done with one contract one payment all in one place:

• Photographers
  • Etc...

• Heather
    Heather Z. Married on 05/02/2022

The best wedding vendor!

Tori Elkington was THE BEST wedding coordinator I could have ever asked for! She made it her mission to make my wedding day the most special day possible for me and my now husband. If there was anyone who bent over backwards for me, it was Tori. She showed us that she is truly committed to her job and her brides. Tori made my day as special as she wanted her own wedding. Tori, Julie Manes and Maria Slater were the most helpful in answering the million questions I had. All of them got back to me right away when I needed a question answered. I am blessed to have had such a solid group of staff to work with from both Driftwood and TradeWinds. I really couldn't have had or asked for a better experience. Wedding planning doesn't have to be stressful when you have such an amazing group of people who have your back and are there to help you every step of the way. Tori and the rest of the staff I worked with have a lifelong impact on me and my husband for the rest of our lives. We were truly blessed ❤️❤️❤️ I recommend Driftwood to any person looking for an expert in wedding planning and events.
    Tiffany D. Married on 02/26/2022

Absolutely amazing coordinator

Katelyn was my wedding planner and she was absolutely amazing through the whole process. She made sure I had everything I needed for planning and finding vendors. The day before and day of were absolutely incredible. Katelyn made sure my wedding party was well informed and ready. The day of she made everything perfect. She set everything up even better then I ever could have. Her and her assistant even took the extra time to fix my favors that had broken apart in transit. They both went above and beyond and did things they didn’t have to do! They made sure my day was perfect and I couldn’t ask for a better team. They were so sweet and I am so happy they were there. They made sure at the end of the night I had everything. Made it so easy for us when they straightened up and put our stuff together. They both deserve so much more then praise. Thank you for everything!
    Donna W. Married on 06/03/2020

Cherish was Excellent

Cherish made my daughter's wedding everything she wanted. We were all from out of town and she handled every detail for us. And made sure every thing was on time and every detail was perfect for the wedding.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

939 Park Street North Saint Petersburg, FL, 33710
Location of (Driftwood Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding