8801 Hunters Lake Drive, Tampa, FL 33647 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,000
Availability Check your date

About The Apostolic Wife

Tampa, FL luxury wedding planning services. Also servicing major counties in Florida. Christian based and family friendly. Offers day off coordination, full service wedding planning, and wedding design services. This company also offers a planning service for surprise proposals and engagements. We have great relationships with the top wedding vendors in Tampa, Fl. We offer decor services and rentals as well.

Follow The Apostolic Wife on

The Apostolic Wife 6
The Apostolic Wife 7

Rosmelynn Castillo · Married on 05/26/2019

Day of Wedding Coordinator

I reached out to many day of coordinators not knowing if I would actually book one for my wedding. I did not think I needed one. After finding Angelina with The Apostolic Wife, I immediately fell in love with her style. She was very responsive and super professional. Angelina made me feel at ease and offered a lot of suggestions with decor and layout for the venue. I ended up doing the “month of coordination” package.

On my actual wedding day was when I saw the immense value of having her and her team by my side. I relied heavily on them for things I did not think of until it was on my lap! They were always one step ahead of all my worries. Every time I asked about something, they already had it taken care of. I think I hugged them 5 times in relief throughout the night. I cannot express how important it is to not only have a coordinator, but a coordinator as efficient, professional, and totally awesome as The Apostolic Wife! Highly recommend her and her team :)

Sent on 06/06/2019
    The Apostolic Wife 13
    The Apostolic Wife 14

Jessica Scanlon · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing service

Angelina is an angel. Not only did she make my day perfect, she ensured I had an amazing time and that I didn't know any issues that arose during my big day. She knew great vendors in the industry that she referred and met with me plenty of times when she didn't have too. I have referred every single one of my friends to her and they have booked her as well because she is THAT GOOD. If you need someone, call her ASAP. I am not kidding, she is incredible and will help you without charging you per minute or not providing actual advice. Amazing is an understatement.

-Jessica

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful Day of Coordinator Experience

We hired Angelina to be our day of coordinator for our wedding and we're so glad we did! She is probably the best vendor we hired. She did an excellent job setting up and taking down decor, managing vendors, and just keeping everything running smoothly. If something went wrong, I surely didn't hear about it. She was always available via text, phone call, and email. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 10/23/2018

The Apostolic Wife's reply:

Awwwe! Thank you Samantha!!! Your wedding was so beautiful! I enjoyed getting to know your family! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your special day!!!

The Apostolic Wife FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Copper Creative
    Copper Creative Wedding Invitations

Angelina is such a sweet, organized, and dedicated woman who will make your wedding the literal best day ever. She has an amazing eye for detail and her caring personality means that you'll be taken care of, 100%!

• Rachel Paz Photography
    Rachel Paz Photography Wedding Photographers

An incredible wedding planner and executor of her plans. She is efficient and keeps to her promises. A joy to work with and clients rave about her.

• 8801 Hunters Lake Drive Tampa, 33647 See on map