8801 Hunters Lake Drive, Tampa, FL 33647 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,000
Availability Check your date

About The Apostolic Wife

Tampa, FL luxury wedding planning services. Also servicing major counties in Florida. Christian based and family friendly. Offers day off coordination, full service wedding planning, and wedding design services. This company also offers a planning service for surprise proposals and engagements. We have great relationships with the top wedding vendors in Tampa, Fl. We offer decor services and rentals as well.

Follow The Apostolic Wife on

74bb1ad8e5c95d93 IMG 7452

13 Reviews for The Apostolic Wife

• Danyle

Danyle · Married on 03/07/2020

Angelina and her team ROCK!!!

I cannot recommend Angelina and her team enough! I am a natural stress ball lol, so when I knew I wanted to hire a planner, Angelina and I just clicked! Her calming demeanor was exactly what I needed on our wedding day. Her and her team are calm, cool, and collected, but do every single thing in their power to make the day flow perfectly. I wouldn't have had such an incredible day without her and her team! They are so professional when working with all my vendors, beyond organized, and have a sense of style and an eye for design that is truly a natural talent. Angelina was by my side every step of the way, and was ALWAYS there when I needed to chat. She always made it clear to tell me I was never bothering her and I could reach out to her anytime. They made my day so special and I felt such a close connection with her and the team! I am so grateful they were a huge part of our day! Thank you team!!

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 01/11/2020

The best decision we made for our big day!

Asking The Apostolic Wife team to help coordinate our wedding was the best decision we made. My partner and I got married at a location that is not typically a wedding venue, but Kelly and Brianna made miracles happen and transformed the space. Kelly and Brianna were receptive to our design ideas and worked one-on-one with the photographer and videographer to get picturesque shots of all our decorations.

Kelly and Brianna were also helpful for our family's special dietary needs; they made certain that those with dietary restrictions had easy access to their separate meals.

I cannot speak highly enough of The Apostolic Wife team!

Sent on 02/02/2020

Alexis · Married on 11/10/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Angelina and her team (Kelly & Brianna) are a DREAM! They made my wedding day run so smoothly and the decor looked absolutely stunning. I can’t thank them enough for everything that they have done... from phone calls/meetings/late night texts leading up to the big day, keeping guests entertained and calm (even when the fire alarm went off), always fixing my bustle, staying late to make sure things were in order, and being all around genuine, fun, and happy boss babes!

If you are looking for event planning/coordinating services... BE SURE to reach out to this team! They are amazing and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Apostolic Wife FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Eco-Friendly
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Copper Creative Wedding Invitations

Angelina is such a sweet, organized, and dedicated woman who will make your wedding the literal best day ever. She has an amazing eye for detail and her caring personality means that you'll be taken care of, 100%!

• Rachel Paz Photography Wedding Photographers

An incredible wedding planner and executor of her plans. She is efficient and keeps to her promises. A joy to work with and clients rave about her.

• 8801 Hunters Lake Drive Tampa, 33647 See on map
    Location of (The Apostolic Wife)