8801 Hunters Lake Drive, Tampa, FL 33647 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,000
Availability Check your date

About The Apostolic Wife

Tampa, FL luxury wedding planning services. Also servicing major counties in Florida. Christian based and family friendly. Offers day off coordination, full service wedding planning, and wedding design services. This company also offers a planning service for surprise proposals and engagements. We have great relationships with the top wedding vendors in Tampa, Fl. We offer decor services and rentals as well.

Follow The Apostolic Wife on

The Apostolic Wife 6
The Apostolic Wife 7

Michelle Kremer · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Wedding Planner

Angelina and her team were phenomenal! They helped us through the whole planning process with great recommendations for vendors that were perfect. The team had everything run so smoothly the day of our wedding that we could truly relax and enjoy our special day. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and we couldn't have done it without The Apostolic Wife!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Sthefany · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing Day of Coordinator and Team!!

I’m so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Angelina and her team (Brianna and Kelly) from The Apostolic Wife. They’re amazing, awesome, professional and caring.

They made sure everything looked exactly how I imagined and payed attention to every detail. Not only did they make sure that my day was perfect, but her team ensured I had an amazing time. I didn’t have to worry about any issues and was truly able to enjoy every single minute of my big day with my friends and family. I honestly don’t know what I would have done without them. It’s very clear to see that your happiness is their happiness!

From the bottom of my heart, I just want to thank The Apostolic Wife team for helping me have the wedding of my dreams! I’m forever thankful.

Sent on 09/15/2019
    The Apostolic Wife 8
    The Apostolic Wife 9
    The Apostolic Wife 10
    The Apostolic Wife 11
    The Apostolic Wife 12

Rosmelynn Castillo · Married on 05/26/2019

Day of Wedding Coordinator

I reached out to many day of coordinators not knowing if I would actually book one for my wedding. I did not think I needed one. After finding Angelina with The Apostolic Wife, I immediately fell in love with her style. She was very responsive and super professional. Angelina made me feel at ease and offered a lot of suggestions with decor and layout for the venue. I ended up doing the “month of coordination” package.

On my actual wedding day was when I saw the immense value of having her and her team by my side. I relied heavily on them for things I did not think of until it was on my lap! They were always one step ahead of all my worries. Every time I asked about something, they already had it taken care of. I think I hugged them 5 times in relief throughout the night. I cannot express how important it is to not only have a coordinator, but a coordinator as efficient, professional, and totally awesome as The Apostolic Wife! Highly recommend her and her team :)

Sent on 06/06/2019

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Copper Creative
    Copper Creative Wedding Invitations

Angelina is such a sweet, organized, and dedicated woman who will make your wedding the literal best day ever. She has an amazing eye for detail and her caring personality means that you'll be taken care of, 100%!

• Rachel Paz Photography
    Rachel Paz Photography Wedding Photographers

An incredible wedding planner and executor of her plans. She is efficient and keeps to her promises. A joy to work with and clients rave about her.

• 8801 Hunters Lake Drive Tampa, 33647 See on map