Copper Creative

Brandon, MS View map

Pop the bubbly and throw some confetti, you’re engaged! I am so thrilled you are here reading this because it means you’re one step closer to planning your perfect wedding day. If you are unfamiliar with Copper Creative and my services, allow me to give you a brief intro… I’m Christie Clark, a redhead with a passion for designing all things pretty. When it comes to your wedding day, I’m your go-to gal for invitations, stationery, signage, and calligraphy!

I N V I T A T I O N S + S T A T I O N E R Y

No pressure, but your invitations are a kinda big deal! They hang on the fridges of your family and friends and are used in detail shots on your actual wedding day – so why not make them exactly as you dream? With a Copper Creative invitation suite, you are in control and don’t have to coordinate all the details. {Trust me, there’s a lot of details!} You get to paint the picture and call the shots on how your wedding invitations look and feel! If you want to take your invitations a step further, I can even hand address your envelopes with dip pen calligraphy!

I can also design the additional stationery you’d like on your actual wedding day! You may want items such as menus, ceremony programs, seating charts, table numbers, and seating cards – and I’m able to incorporate elements from your invitations, colors, and theme into each of these pieces.

V I D E O S

Here are a few links to some videos my work has been included in!

Julia + Justin's October Wedding: https://youtu.be/uQFFPdS2G8M

Joelle + Abe's June Wedding: https://vimeo.com/352159374

Bellacosa Styled Wedding Shoot: https://youtu.be/K1a0aM0CF0E

Magical Winter Styled Shoot: https://vimeo.com/309040418

Harborside Chapel Styled Shoot: https://vimeo.com/305168025

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Calligraphy
Design
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Casey D. Married on 01/09/2021

Most Beautiful Inviatations

Christie was amazing to work with. We told her our vision of what we wanted our invitations to look like and she hand painted a bunch of different options for us to choose from. we decided last minute to add a detail card to the invitations we had already received, Christie drafted one up and sent it to print all within 24 hours. We then had to reschedule our wedding due to COVID-19 and Christie worked with us again to reprint our invitations and even changed the design a bit to make the new invitation just a little different from the first. Working with Christie is such a delight and so easy. Her work is so unique and make your invitations that much more special. I would recommend Christie and Copper Creative to anyone looking for a unique invitations with a personal touch, making them stand out from your typical invitation websites.

Copper Creative's reply:

Casey, you were an amazing bride who was organized and had a creative vision for your invitations! You were a joy to work with and I so appreciate your kind words! COVID threw you a huge curve ball and you handled it with grace!! Thank you so much for your kind words, it means the world to me that you chose me to be a part of your wedding day! Cheers to you and Jeffrey on a lifetime of pure happiness and love!!! 💞
  • Jessica
    Jessica S. Married on 08/08/2020

Perfectly captured "us"

Copper Creative went above and beyond in making our custom invitations. She was incredibly responsive, graciously accepted our feedback on her work, and captured "us" in our invitation suite. She used every piece of our vision to create artwork and formatting that was everything we knew we wanted and everything we didn't even know we wanted! I had high hopes for Copper Creative and she blew those expectations out of the water. I highly recommend her services for any of your wedding stationary needs.

Copper Creative's reply:

You're the absolute sweetest, Jessica!! I'm honored to have been able to create your wedding invitations!! I can't wait to see photos from your big day - it's gonna be pure magic!!
    Jennifer G. Married on 02/04/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

TOTALLY Worth the investment!!

Christie is an amazing and talented artist!! She did an incredible job on our invitation suite AND our mango,(yes MANGO) table settings!! We were so thrilled with how everything turned out and how dedicated she is to her craft!! Not only is her artwork beautiful, but she has a sweet heart and genuinely cares about every detail of your big day! Thanks again Christie!

Copper Creative's reply:

Jennifer, you’re the sweetest!! Thank you so much for your kind words!! I loved creating the invitations and writing on the mango settings 😍😜 Thank YOU for being a true pleasure to work with - you’re one of the most organized women I know!!!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Apostolic Wife The Apostolic Wife Wedding Planners

Christie is AMAZING!!! Soon after we met I started referring my brides to her for personalizing their wedding day stationery! She works so quickly and had the greatest ideas! I can't wait to continue working with her! I'm so excited for all our future projects!

Andrew Do Photography Andrew Do Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolutely love the designs from Copper Creative! They really do shine in the detail photos!

Leigha Ward Events Leigha Ward Events Wedding Planners

Christie is one of the most caring, creative and dependable people I know. She knows how to listen, brainstorm, and then bring a vision to life. She goes above and beyond for everyone she works along side. If you're looking for a wedding suite, wedding signage, thank you cards, or a unique piece that you've envisioned or seen online - let Christie do what she does best, CREATE!

810 Willow Grande Circle Brandon, MS, 39047
Location of (Copper Creative)

Other vendors in Jackson for your wedding