Copper Creative

New Port Richey, FL 34652 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Copper Creative

Pop the bubbly and throw some confetti, you’re engaged! I am so thrilled you are here reading this because it means you’re one step closer to planning your perfect wedding day. If you are unfamiliar with Copper Creative and my services, allow me to give you a brief intro… I’m Christie Clark, a red head with a passion for designing all things pretty. When it comes to your wedding day, I’m your go-to gal for invitations, stationary, signage, and calligraphy!

I N V I T A T I O N S + S T A T I O N E R Y

No pressure, but your invitations are a kinda big deal! They hang on the fridges of your family and friends and are used in detail shots on your actual wedding day – so why not make them exactly as you dream? With a Copper Creative invitation suite, you are in control and don’t have to coordinate all the details. {Trust me, there’s a lot of details!} You get to paint the picture and call the shots on how your wedding invitations look and feel! If you want to take your invitations a step further, I can even hand address your envelopes with dip pen calligraphy!

I can also design the additional stationary you’d like on your actual wedding day! You may want items such as menus, ceremony programs, seating charts, table numbers, and seating cards – and I’m able to incorporate elements from your invitations, colors, and theme into each of these pieces.

V I D E O S

Here are a few links to some videos my work has been included in!

Magical Winter Styled Shoot: https://vimeo.com/309040418

Harborside Chapel Styled Shoot: https://vimeo.com/305168025

Follow Copper Creative on

Custom watercolor invitations
Custom watercolor invitations
Custom invitation suite
Custom dark and moody invitation suite. Photo by Tara Sproc Photography.
Custom dark and moody invitation suite. Photo by Tara Sproc Photography.
Custom invitation suite. Photo by Andrew Do Photography.
Hand-lettered chalkboard seating chart. Photo by Andrew Do Photography.
Hand-lettered chalkboard seating chart. Photo by Andrew Do Photography.
Custom painted sign for a bride.
Custom painted sign for a bride.
Dip pen calligraphy in gold ink
Dip pen calligraphy in gold ink
Custom wedding program.
Custom wedding program.
Custom wedding hashtag sign.
Custom wedding hashtag sign.
Dip pen calligraphy on hangers f
Dip pen calligraphy on hangers f
Dip pen calligraphy on hangers for bridal party
Dip pen calligraphy on hangers for bridal party
Hand painted hangers.
Hand painted hangers.
Custom save the date design.
Custom save the date design.
Dip pen calligraphy in gold ink with hand-lettered marble coasters in gold.
Dip pen calligraphy in gold ink with hand-lettered marble coasters in gold.
Hand painted wood board.
Hand painted wood board.
Dip pen calligraphy and invitation design.
Dip pen calligraphy and invitation design.

9 Reviews for Copper Creative

Copper Creative 1
Copper Creative 2
Copper Creative 3
Copper Creative 4
Copper Creative 5
Copper Creative 6

Jennifer Garrett · Getting married on 02/04/2020

TOTALLY Worth the investment!!

Christie is an amazing and talented artist!! She did an incredible job on our invitation suite AND our mango,(yes MANGO) table settings!! We were so thrilled with how everything turned out and how dedicated she is to her craft!! Not only is her artwork beautiful, but she has a sweet heart and genuinely cares about every detail of your big day! Thanks again Christie!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Copper Creative's reply:

Jennifer, you’re the sweetest!! Thank you so much for your kind words!! I loved creating the invitations and writing on the mango settings 😍😜 Thank YOU for being a true pleasure to work with - you’re one of the most organized women I know!!!
  • Z

Zakia · Married on 04/05/2019

Excellent Service

Christie was such a pleasure to work with. She’s super Responsive I’ve never had to guess with her. Easy to work with and worked with our budget. Provided clear expectations and delivered! She provided our menus they were beautiful! And my favorite was our Acrylic welcome wedding sign so simple and elegant gosh I sad our day is over.

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Copper Creative 7

Copper Creative's reply:

Oh my goodness, thank you for your super sweet words!! I absolutely loved creating your menus and welcome sign. I can’t wait to see the photos from your special day!!

Kathleen Gewandter · Married on 02/16/2019

One of the best vendors from our wedding!

We ordered our save the dates online and we were planning on ordering our invitations an other stationary needs from online as well. Then we met Christie from Copper Creative at a wedding event and never looked back. Christie was affordable and created exactly what we wanted! The post office created some issues for us for a good portion of our invitations and Christie jumped in immediately to help make sure replacement invitations went out in a timely manner. She created our seating chart, table names, and signs for our wedding day and all of it came out beautifully! Christie was very helpful and got our vision immediately. She was responsive and wonderful to work with. I cannot recommend her enough for any of your stationary needs!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Copper Creative's reply:

Kathleen!! I can't thank you enough for choosing me to create all of your stationery and signage!! I think it was fate that day we met at that little event in Tampa. I'm over the moon happy we did. You and David were a dream to work with and your wedding day looked so gorgeous!!

Copper Creative Pricing

Copper Creative Price Rates

Copper Creative FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Calligraphy, Design
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 1

• The Apostolic Wife
    The Apostolic Wife Wedding Planners

Christie is AMAZING!!! Soon after we met I started referring my brides to her for personalizing their wedding day stationery! She works so quickly and had the greatest ideas! I can't wait to continue working with her! I'm so excited for all our future projects!

• Andrew Do Photography
    Andrew Do Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolutely love the designs from Copper Creative! They really do shine in the detail photos!

• Leigha Ward Events
    Leigha Ward Events Wedding Planners

Christie is one of the most caring, creative and dependable people I know. She knows how to listen, brainstorm, and then bring a vision to life. She goes above and beyond for everyone she works along side. If you're looking for a wedding suite, wedding signage, thank you cards, or a unique piece that you've envisioned or seen online - let Christie do what she does best, CREATE!

• New Port Richey, Florida, 34652 See on map