4522 W Village Drive Suite 521, Tampa, FL 33624 Map · Phone number

About Alexa Kritis Events

We are a Tampa Bay based boutique wedding planning and coordinating company. We partner with creative couples to bring their pinterest boards to life through focused planning and guidance. Alexa is the first person on site and the last to leave to ensure her client's vision for the day is achieved.

Follow Alexa Kritis Events on

94ce721a75fa26ce 1494691188974 beccaborgephotography 69

33 Reviews for Alexa Kritis Events

• Kayla

Kayla Lamphier · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Alexa and her team are the best!!

Brides and Grooms everywhere; If you are looking for some help planning your big day, or maybe just need someone to help on the day-of, Alexa is your girl!! She is the absolute best!
    My husband and I attempted to plan our wedding ourselves, and as we approached the big day we realized that we needed someone to help us make sure that things ran smoothly on the day-of. I did my research, and Alexa came very highly recommended. I reached out to her to see if she was available, and she responded within five minutes- I knew I was working with a true professional. Her responsiveness continued all throughout our planning process, and she made it very clear that she was there for anything that we needed. She knows this business inside and out, and her knowledge was more helpful than I could've imagined. She even made herself available to attend a meeting with our caterer that I was unable to attend! She truly made the planning process so much more manageable and less stressful, my only regret is not hiring her sooner!!
    On the day of the wedding, she took care of everything. She made sure the bridal party knew their roll and was there to answer any of their questions. She made sure that everything stayed on schedule. She made sure we ate!! We did not have to worry about a single thing. The evening went perfectly, and we are so grateful to Alexa for that!
    So save yourself the stress, and reach out to Alexa Kritis Event, you will be so happy you did!

Sent on 03/05/2020

Julie Wise · Married on 05/30/2020

What an amazing experience!

I liked Alexa from the very start. She is smart, organized, knowledgeable, and really genuine. We started out planning a wedding for 120 guests that was nearly set about 2 months prior to event, the came the COVID closures. It was a tough time on many levels and I was grateful for her support through the cancellations and even finding creative ways for me to use the deposits. The about 2 weeks prior to our original wedding date my husband and I decided to marry in a small ceremony. Alexa jumped back in and put together the most amazing night that I will never forget. Everything went smoothly and it was beautiful. From the ceremony flowers, masks and personalized hand sanitizer to the lights, water goblets, and DJ at our reception, just perfect. I can’t compliment Alexa enough. She was poised and had it through every twist and turn. My husband and I are so grateful to her and certainly recommend her services for any ceremony you have in mind. We will never forget our day or Alexa!

Sent on 06/18/2020
  • Devon

Devon DDD · Married on 02/23/2020

Enthusiastic & Knowledgeable

We met Alexa a few steps into our wedding planning journey and she completely changed the game for us. We kept pushing back the idea of planning due to our busy schedules and little to no interest in designing/organizing a party of this size. We knew instantly from our very first meeting that Alexa was the one to hire due to her professionalism, knowledge within the field, and dedication to her craft. Alexa was extremely responsive and knew the answer, or found the answer, to every question we had. She found vendors that matched our personality and were just as enthusiastic about our special day as we were. She was extremely organized from start to finish which really aligns with my personality type! Every time a friend or family member asked, “How’s wedding planning going?”, I was always able to respond “Great, Alexa really takes care of everything!” Day of wedding, a nearby music festival would’ve potentially played loud music during my ceremony If it wasn’t for Alexa convincing them to hold off on their set for about 20 minutes. I have no idea what kind of party my husband and I would’ve planned if it weren’t for Alexa, we are so thankful for everything she did and continues to do! If you are serious about planning the wedding day of your dreams, Alexa is your girl.

Sent on 02/29/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Alexa Kritis Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Long Aisle Events are great to work with for your wedding! They really listen to your needs, and do everything possible to make sure your wedding day is as perfect as possible!

• Luminaire Foto Wedding Photographers

We recently worked with Alexa as she planned a church / beach hotel wedding in Naples, Florida. The day included a large wedding party and travel to multiple locations. From our earliest communication through the wedding day itself she was an absolute pleasure to work with. Alexa was prompt in responding to our emails and calls regarding timelines and logistics. Her personality is warm and inviting and she is on top of the details big and small. We will definitely be recommending her to our clients in the future. Thanks Alexa!!

• Styles by Renee Marie Wedding Hair & Makeup

Alexa is AMAZING!! I worked with her for a clients wedding in The Florida Keys and she made everything run so smoothly. We got along instantly, she has an amazing personality, and knows how to handle every situation with ease. The winds in Islandmorada that day were 30 mph, so naturally I was worried that my updos would get blown away! Alexa thought of the direction of the wind, and placed the ceremony facing a certain way, so the wind would not interfere. I love her and highly recommend her for your wedding or event!

• 4522 W Village Drive Suite 521, Suite 521 Tampa, FL, 33624 See on map
    754-3331788 (Phone number)
    Location of (Alexa Kritis Events)