4522 W Village Drive Suite 521, Tampa, FL 33624 Map · Phone number

About Long Aisle Events

We are a Tampa Bay based boutique wedding planning and coordinating company. We partner with creative couples to bring their pinterest boards to life through focused planning and guidance. Alexa is the first person on site and the last to leave to ensure her client's vision for the day is achieved.

Follow Long Aisle Events on

Long Aisle Events 7
  • Millie

Millie Bolin · Married on 06/04/2019

Gold Star review for Alexa Kritis of Long Aisle Events

Alexa Kritis of Long Aisle Events is quite simply, AMAZING! Never, ever would we have been able to pull off a 500+ guest wedding in three months time without her! From our first phone call, to our first face to face meeting, to the beautiful day of my only daughters wedding, Alexa was so professional yet so caring and every little detail was just as important to her as it was to me as MOB. She gave me piece of mind and took care of things without hesitation and was on top of all things at all times. Such a blessing! I HIGHLY recommend Long Aisle Events and Alexa Kritis to anyone that is looking for a top notch, professional, hard working, ready for anything planner!!!! Our experience was absolutely wonderful! The day was perfect!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Long Aisle Events 8
    Long Aisle Events 9
  • Taylor

Taylor Ming · Married on 06/04/2019

Long Aisle Events Rates off the Charts!

I have never had a fairy god mother, or a magic genie, but I have had Alexa Kritis of Long Aisle Events and she granted every wish and fulfilled every vision as if she herself had magical powers. Alexa was the perfect blend of professionalism, real and personal. She pulled together the wedding day of my dreams seamlessly. As a bride it was very important to me that my mother and I be able to enjoy the planning process with as little stress as possible. With Alexa this goal was easily obtained. She took our large guest count of 500, our quick planning timeline of three months, and our very detail oriented visions with stride and handled it with complete grace. If you or someone you know is looking for a wedding planner who will surpass all expectations, Alexa of Long Aisle Events is your girl. Professional, genuine, passionate, and understanding. Five stars doesn't seem adequate to rate my experience with Alexa! Seriously, the best!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Long Aisle Events 10

Amber Taal · Married on 03/16/2019

Alexa is Amazing

We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect wedding! Alexa is seriously amazing. She kept my wild husband on track yet let us bring our own craziness into the mix and she brought it all together perfectly!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Long Aisle Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• A Chair Affair
    A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Long Aisle Events are great to work with for your wedding! They really listen to your needs, and do everything possible to make sure your wedding day is as perfect as possible!

• Luminaire Foto
    Luminaire Foto Wedding Photographers

We recently worked with Alexa as she planned a church / beach hotel wedding in Naples, Florida. The day included a large wedding party and travel to multiple locations. From our earliest communication through the wedding day itself she was an absolute pleasure to work with. Alexa was prompt in responding to our emails and calls regarding timelines and logistics. Her personality is warm and inviting and she is on top of the details big and small. We will definitely be recommending her to our clients in the future. Thanks Alexa!!

• Styles by Renee Marie
    Styles by Renee Marie Wedding Hair & Makeup

Alexa is AMAZING!! I worked with her for a clients wedding in The Florida Keys and she made everything run so smoothly. We got along instantly, she has an amazing personality, and knows how to handle every situation with ease. The winds in Islandmorada that day were 30 mph, so naturally I was worried that my updos would get blown away! Alexa thought of the direction of the wind, and placed the ceremony facing a certain way, so the wind would not interfere. I love her and highly recommend her for your wedding or event!

• 4522 W Village Drive, Suite 521 Tampa, 33624 See on map