Cotton & Magnolia

Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg, FL 33705 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Cotton & Magnolia

Cotton & Magnolia is a boutique floral design business located in Saint Petersburg, Florida, specializing in Southern-inspired flowers for weddings and events. They marry Southern hospitality with a background in both interior design and event planning. They pride themselves on customer service, and understand that sometimes it can be the smallest details that make the biggest difference.

Their floral designs include, but are not limited to:

• Bouquets - Bridal, Bridesmaids
  • Boutonnieres and Corsages
  • Flower crowns
  • Cermony Decor - Altar, Arch/Chuppah, Aisle decor, Flower petals
  • Table Arrangements - Centerpieces, Greenery garlands, Guest Book table, Escort Card table, etc.

No matter what your budget or style, Cotton & Magnolia would love to create something amazing for your wedding or special event!

Follow Cotton & Magnolia on

Cotton & Magnolia 6
Cotton & Magnolia 7
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 01/25/2019

She’s so sweet! Highly recommend!

Elaina is amazing! She’s so sweet and communicative and she answered sooo many questions I had when I kept going back and forth about what kinds of flowers I wanted to include. Seriously, she’s a saint. I don’t know how I didn’t drive her crazy (well, I’m sure I did, but she didn’t show it, haha). I had reached out to several florists beforehand and some either didn’t answer or their prices were much higher. My flowers turned out gorgeous and Elaina added my ribbons and lockets to the flowers and they looked absolutely amazing. I highly recommend her! I will add photos once I get them back!

• Victoria

Victoria · Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing florist!!!!!

I LOVED my flowers so much! They were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I imagined. Working with Elaina was so nice and easy too. She really helped me figure out what exactly I wanted, and her attention to detail was spectacular. I would absolutely recommend her!!!!!

Cotton & Magnolia 8

Award

Cotton & Magnolia FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Copper Creative
    Copper Creative Wedding Invitations

Cotton & Magnolia produces beautiful bouquets and floral arrangements that enhance any setting or theme. I've had the pleasure of working alongside Elaina and the arrangements she creates just demand attention. I love her work!!

• Saint Petersburg Saint Petersburg, Florida, 33705 See on map