Karen's Florist of Gulfport

Saint Petersburg, FL View map

$1,500 Typical Price

Karen's Florist of Gulfport is a full wedding service . We offer package deals for small weddings to large weddings we have everything you need . We will make your wedding planning stress free. Our wedding team has been in the business for more than 25 years. (more)

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$55

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Tropical

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Altar Decor
Single Flowers

4.7

• Kimberly
    Kimberly N. Married on 11/07/2020

An artist, a wonderful vendor

So I hired Karen way too late in the game, but she was so helpful and really made it fun for me regardless. I had not expected to get a florist until a family member insisted, so was unsure of what I wanted exactly except a color scheme and vibe, and told Karen to just be creative and work her magic. She blew me away! So many people have complimented my bouquet in my pics, and the eucalyptus was so calming. She even brought it to my room herself, and told me how to preserve it (and I have! :) )
    Heather Married on 04/29/2017
    Karen’s Florist of Gulfport was exactly what we wanted for our wedding. We were doing very simple flowers and having a friend put them into bouquets for us for a hand picked look. We had talked with Karen about a year out and asked her if getting the type of flowers we wanted would be possible during that time of year. She assured us that she would do everything in her power to make sure we had exactly what we wanted. She even let us know ahead of time when some of the flowers came in that would be similar to ours, so we could come in and take a look at them.

The day before the wedding, we had our friend pick up the flowers and Karen made sure she knew everything she needed to keep them alive and healthy for the wedding day.

On the day of the wedding, they looked amazing. We couldn’t have been happier with how fresh and beautiful they were. Next time we need flowers for any event or just because, we will be going to Karen’s Florist.
  • User2011767 2+ years ago
    Not much more to say about Karen and her associates beyond WOW! The flowers were beautifully arranged, and her experience in the planning process was a pleasure to work with. She was prompt, happy to meet with us and our planners, and got to know us a bit better to ensure that our personalities and desires were captured in the arrangements. The flowers at the ceremony were beautiful, just as were the bouquets, boutonnieres, and most especially the table settings. The costs were not prohibitive and the quality was wonderful. We were pleased to work with her and wholeheartedly recommend her services. Great florist!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Karen's Florist of Gulfport 1
Gift
Book your wedding 6 months in advance with required deposit and receive a free throw away bouquet. If wedding is paid in full receive a 10 % discount on your wedding package.

Tropical Focus Photography Tropical Focus Photography Wedding Photographers

Karen does amazing work with flowers. Her attention to details far exceeds what one would ever expect. I wouldn't hesitate to use her services for anything from small to super large.

A1 FOLIAGE QUALITY PLANT RENTALS A1 FOLIAGE QUALITY PLANT RENTALS Wedding Florists

The thing that impressed me the most about Karen's Florist of Gulfport is their complete professionalism. They were very easy to keep in touch with and are always right on top of everything on time and a pleasure to do business with. I would whole-heartedly recommend them to future brides and to anyone planning a special event. Conrad Forler A1 Foliage Quality Plant Rentals

5122 gulfport blvd south Saint Petersburg, 33707
Location of (Karen's Florist of Gulfport)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding