Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Adam Opris Photography

Adam Opris Photography is a wedding photographer in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Adam Opris Photography knows that wedding photography is more than beautiful images; it captures loving memories every couple should be able to treasure for a lifetime.

Using contemporary, natural, photojournalism, traditional and vintage photography styles, Adam Opris Photography seeks to tell a modern, yet unique love story of each couple. His services include the following:

• Additional hours

Adam Opris Photography 6
Adam Opris Photography 7

Deanna Casiano · Married on 05/18/2019

Phenomenal.

Every girl dreams about her wedding day and by the time it comes, she knows exactly how she “hopes” it will be....
    Adam helped to make my day PERFECT by making me feel as if my wedding was the most important one he had ever photographed. He accommodated my every wish. And every request he made of me was made easy by his low key and pleasant demeanor. I really considered Adam to be part of my family that night.
    When people see my wedding photos taken by Adam, there are a series of wonderful compliments that I hear over and over again such as “this is fantastic”, “this can’t be real” “this belongs on the cover of a magazine”! Adam is a wonderful, professional and truly a talented photographer. He made my experience beyond pleasant and has left me with memories that I will cherish and share with others for the rest of my life!
    My recommendation would be unequivocal to anyone who asks about a photographer. I wouldn’t trust your wedding photos & memories to anyone else. This man deserves recognition as one of the premiere specialists of photography in the country.
    Adam is at the “top of the game”, his photography is SO unique and I couldn’t be more grateful to have shared my day with him!
    Thanks to Adam I get to relive my dream day for the rest of my life whenever I look at my special photos!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 03/03/2019

Best Photographer!!

After seeing examples of Adam’s work, my husband & I just knew we had to have Adam as our photographer. No questions about it.
    We set a date & selected a venue, but before we would sign any contract committing, we had to know Adam was available for our special day. Not joking...we would’ve completely changed our wedding plans to fit into his schedule had he not been available. Thankfully he was though & we couldn’t have been more excited! We had an engagement session with Adam prior to the wedding & that’s when we realized just how amazing he is...not only as a photographer, but also an remarkable person. He is so kind, so professional, so genuine, so passionate, & so talented! Adam exceeded every expectation & we felt incredibly blessed to have Adam capture our wedding day. Looking forward to working with Adam again in the future. Adam Opris will be our photographer for LIFE!

Sent on 03/30/2019
    Adam Opris Photography 12
    Adam Opris Photography 13
    Adam Opris Photography 14

Adam Opris Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Secret Gardens Miami
    Secret Gardens Miami Barn & Farm Weddings

Adam Opris Photography is one of the most professional and creative photography companies that we have the honor of working with at Secret Gardens. I would highly recommend Adam for any type of photography from weddings, engagement, family and more. Thanks Blanca

• RIMAS FILMS
    RIMAS FILMS Wedding Videographers

December closing with a bang and I set out to film a romantic wedding at Fort Lauderdale. Here I had an amazing opportunity to work with an outstanding photography professional Adam Opris. I have briefly communicated with Adam before, but not in person. At the wedding, Adam was a perfect guy to work with. He is down to earth, creative and helpful. He was aware of all the surroundings and worked well to use them all for the perfect wedding photos. I think we were able to work together quite well and managed not to get in each other’s way. At least not all the time! I can honestly say I enjoyed working with Adam and we must collaborate again soon!

• RIMAS FILMS