Adam Opris Photography Reviews

146 Reviews for Adam Opris Photography

• Mel

Mel · Married on 04/25/2021

AH-amazing photographer !!!!!

Ok Adam is AMAZING!!! So sweet, quick to respond, and great personality! You can truly tell
    He loves his job! (I mean any photographer who will get on the ground to get a good shot you know is legit!) he took his time and made sure I got all my shots! Seriously can’t say enough good things about him.

Sent on 04/26/2021
  • Jennifer

Jennifer V. · Married on 02/12/2021

Absolutely Fantastic

Adam was a true professional. He knew exactly what angles to get and kept us on track with sunlight. I can’t wait to see all the final edits. I 10000000000% recommend Adam!

Sent on 02/14/2021
  • Kimberly

Kimberly A. · Married on 10/17/2020

Engagement Photoshoot

Adam just is seriously the best all around he is not only so professional and sweet but he cares just as much if not more then you do about making your vision come to life! I will be using him for every single shoot I ever have 100%! Best investment because photos are memories you have forever! Thank you Adam and I cannot wait for our wedding!!!

Sent on 03/23/2020

Bria M. · Married on 09/12/2020

The best of the best!

Adam was an absolute pleasure to work with and he is so talented at what he Does! Adam is beyond the best of the best and you can’t find better! He did a phenomenal job on our wedding photos there was not one picture I didn’t like , everything was flawless and beautiful!!! Not only is his work beyond magical, he is so sweet to work with! He made me and my husbands day come alive and captured our special day in ways I didn’t even know was possible! Our photos are something special and we couldn’t be happier with the way everything turned out! Thank you so much Adam! IF YOU DONT HIRE ADAM FOR YOUR WEDDING YOU WILL REGRET IT!

Sent on 10/10/2020

Bria M. · Married on 09/12/2020

The best of the best!

Sent on 10/10/2020

Svetlana K. · Married on 01/02/2020

So talented, artistic, and great!

Wow! What a wonderful and talented photographer! His work is absolutely stunning, and so artistic! He’s got an amazing and kind personality as well. I’m also rather camera shy, but he made the process so easy by directing me (like where to look, how to pose). Also, love the idea that he doesn’t try to sell you on “packages” like most others tend to do. It was an absolute pleasure working with Adam and having him capture our special night.

Sent on 02/13/2020

Maria · Married on 11/16/2019

Aaaaaamazingg!

Adam is the BEST! I don’t even know where to begin.... He is Just so amazing! He is always aware of his surroundings and makes every backdrop into a stunning photo. I am super awkward when it comes to taking staged photos but Adam truly makes you feel relaxed and comfortable. He keeps it fun even after you’re tired from walking round in your heels and dress. He captured every bit and detail of my wedding flawlessly. Honestly, I can’t put into words how amazing he made my wedding day!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Kim · Married on 11/09/2019

Mother of the Bride

As a mother of the bride with great hopes and expectations, and passionate about gorgeous photography, I can highly recommend Adam Opris as a fantastic professional and wonderfully kind individual to work with for your wedding. He was incredibly flexible in a challenging weather wedding day and came early to photograph the bride and groom on an unplanned first look at the wedding venue; he was patient, engaging and a great listener when meeting the bride and groom for the first time at our home to learn about them as a couple and their personalities and style; he is the most talented photographer I’ve ever met and he is a true gifted artist. The photographer was the first and most important decision my daughter made in planning her wedding. The day goes by so quickly at lightening speed and the images the photographer captures of not only bride and groom, but families and guests, and all of the unbelievable emotions of joy and happiness of that most important day in your life are what you will have to relive those moments and memories the rest of your life. Do not hesitate in considering Adam Opris to capture your memories of a lifetime on your wedding day and to create magnificent photos for your dear family members to enjoy forever. Thank you Adam for all you did to make Rebecca and Chris’ wedding so special and complete.

Sent on 11/29/2019

Jennifer A. · Married on 11/02/2019

phenomenal!

Adam you are an amazing photographer!!! Anyone who’s is getting married I highly recommend to book Adam! He is very sweet, talented , artistic and makes you feel very comfortable while taking photos. I am so glad I have chosen him to be our photographer!! I can’t wait to see all the photos!!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Sharmila · Married on 10/05/2019

Spectacular photography and profesionalism

Adam is simply the best, the compliments in the beautiful photos he took in my wedding day never end! Adam and his team are the upmost professionals, capturing your most important moments without being overbearing, sometime you don’t even notice they are there. I can’t wait to work with Adam again. He is nothing but the BEST

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 06/15/2019

The best ever!

Adam was one of the best parts of our wedding and we are so thankful we found him! From our very first conversation to getting our wedding photos, he was such a pleasure to work with and has always been extremely kind, conscientious, and patient. On our wedding day, he was relaxed and positive, which was so important and helped keep everyone calm and happy throughout the day! Our photos have been a blast to look through, and Adam did a fantastic job capturing all our guests and every aspect of our day. Even my husband won’t stop raving about him, which says a lot because he is not a fan of posing for photos :)

Sent on 07/12/2019

Deanna C. · Married on 05/18/2019

Phenomenal.

Every girl dreams about her wedding day and by the time it comes, she knows exactly how she “hopes” it will be....
    Adam helped to make my day PERFECT by making me feel as if my wedding was the most important one he had ever photographed. He accommodated my every wish. And every request he made of me was made easy by his low key and pleasant demeanor. I really considered Adam to be part of my family that night.
    When people see my wedding photos taken by Adam, there are a series of wonderful compliments that I hear over and over again such as “this is fantastic”, “this can’t be real” “this belongs on the cover of a magazine”! Adam is a wonderful, professional and truly a talented photographer. He made my experience beyond pleasant and has left me with memories that I will cherish and share with others for the rest of my life!
    My recommendation would be unequivocal to anyone who asks about a photographer. I wouldn’t trust your wedding photos & memories to anyone else. This man deserves recognition as one of the premiere specialists of photography in the country.
    Adam is at the “top of the game”, his photography is SO unique and I couldn’t be more grateful to have shared my day with him!
    Thanks to Adam I get to relive my dream day for the rest of my life whenever I look at my special photos!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 03/03/2019

Best Photographer!!

After seeing examples of Adam’s work, my husband & I just knew we had to have Adam as our photographer. No questions about it.
    We set a date & selected a venue, but before we would sign any contract committing, we had to know Adam was available for our special day. Not joking...we would’ve completely changed our wedding plans to fit into his schedule had he not been available. Thankfully he was though & we couldn’t have been more excited! We had an engagement session with Adam prior to the wedding & that’s when we realized just how amazing he is...not only as a photographer, but also an remarkable person. He is so kind, so professional, so genuine, so passionate, & so talented! Adam exceeded every expectation & we felt incredibly blessed to have Adam capture our wedding day. Looking forward to working with Adam again in the future. Adam Opris will be our photographer for LIFE!

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Isaiah

Isaiah O. · Married on 03/03/2019

1 Million Stars!!!

Adam is by far the best photographer. He is awesome to work with and his photographs will take your breath away. I couldn’t be happier with the photos he has taken of my wife and I.

Sent on 03/31/2019
  • Johnny and Anthony

Johnny · Married on 01/19/2019

Only use adam opris

Adam Opris is worth every single penny. He not only is an UNBELIEVABLE photographer, he is kind, warm, and made us feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera. Our wedding was 3 days ago and we already received some pictures. And I will add those pictures are INSANELY GORGEOUS! He is creative and you can tell he is passionate about his work! Do not use anyone use but Adam Opris, he is a literal genius and made our wedding unforgettable.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Jen · Married on 12/08/2018

Incredible

dam was the most incredible photographer! He was attentive, professional, kind, and detail oriented. He made sure to take pictures of our closest family and friends and followed my new husband and me around all night to make sure we had the most optimal pictures.
    After Seeing the edited pictures, we were blown away!! We recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing photographer for any event

Sent on 12/10/2018

Jessica R. · Married on 12/07/2018

Best photographer ever

My entire family, all my friends, and my husband LOVED working with Adam. He is so talented at capturing your special day as well as making you feel so comfortable in-front of the camera. Every photo we got back our jaws dropped open, and everyone who saw them said they should be in a magazine!

Not only is he extremely talented but he has a heart of gold! My hubby and I are always awkward in front of the camera but he made it so much easier with his direction! He takes his time to make sure you get so many amazing shots, and makes sure you are happy with everything. He spent time asking us if there were any specifics we want or did not want. I cannot recommend Adam enough, he is one of the most professional, down to earth, and talented photographers I have ever met. I promise your money is well spent - you will have these memories forever and he was worth every single penny!

Lucille · Married on 12/01/2018

Best photographer!

The most amazing photographer!! We loved and were so honored to have Adam Opris as our photographer. He is simply amazing! Adam did our wedding in December and the pictures turned out incredible! He is truly talented!! All of our friends and family were amazed at all the angles and pictures that were being taken and couldn’t wait to see the pictures, which turned out so so beautiful!! Besides being so talented Adam is the nicest person, everyone felt super comfortable and enjoyed taking all the pictures. We honestly recommend Adam!! The best!!!!!!

• Shelly

Shelly M. · Married on 11/24/2018

Incredibly talented, but also genuine and down to earth

I had seen Adam's work and knew his photos were incredible, so I wasn't surprised to fall in love with every photo he took... What I didn't expect was how genuine/humble/honest/down-to-earth he would be. He's very professional and easy to work with, puts everyone at ease and does what he needs to do to ensure you get the best photos. Despite traveling all over the world shooting events and celebrities, he still comes off as the kind of guy you totally want to invite out with your friends to have a beer with. We couldn't have picked a better person to capture the magic of our special day!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Dianela · Married on 11/23/2018

The Complete Package = Talent + Personality

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then Adam’s photos are worth a million! From the moment we saw Adam’s work, we knew we had to have him capture our special day. He is incredibly talented, has an unbelievable eye for epicness, and his passion for his work is so palpable it’s a breath of fresh air on such a stressful day. From the very beginning, we were amazed at his professionalism and lighting fast responses to our extensive list of questions through e-mail. However, what really drove it home for us was his personality! I mean, for someone as talented as he is, how is he is the nicest, most humble and laid-back person you’ll ever meet! He always made us feel at ease and had us laughing the entire time we were shooting. He is the most efficient-perfectionist we have ever seen; how can someone shoot these amazing pictures that should take a lot of time, and still gift us with enough time to enjoy our own cocktail hour? That’s unheard of in a wedding! He also has another superpower, because we swear we never felt him following us during the reception, yet whenever we wanted a picture with someone, he was always there. He is the complete package, and then some, on everything a couple would want to capture their priceless memories. We will be honored (and can’t wait!) to work with Adam again through life’s milestones.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Vg · Married on 11/03/2018

Adam saved our wedding!

Adam and his team are THE BEST! From the moment they arrived at our hotel the morning of our wedding they were so thoughtful, professional, and kind. They weren’t pushy or impatient, which has been my experience with other photographers at friends weddings. I was intent on not being stressed out on my wedding day, but then it rained and things went off the rails a bit. Adam seriously saved the day. He helped me keep my cool and not get overwhelmed when things were not going as planned. He made me laugh so that I wouldn’t appear nervous on camera. He helped me see the bright side in everything while taking TOTALLY gorgeous pictures. He’s so much more than a photographer (and the best one, at that).. he’s like a calm and caring friend to have by your side on your most important day. Seriously. I felt like he had my back the entire time and was intent on taking the most amazing photographs of my husband and I. When we got our pictures, I felt as though all of the frustration from that day had disappeared and what remained were beautifully captured memories of our night. I can not recommend him enough. Our pictures are my favorite part of our wedding and I will be forever grateful to Adam and his team for this gift he’s given us. If you haven’t seen his photos, RUN to his Instagram now. They are pieces of art and you won’t regret booking him for your wedding. Thank you, Adam!!

Amy P. · Married on 10/24/2018

The search is over...Adam Opris is it!!!

There are no words that could truly give Adam the justice he deserves when I am trying to think of how to describe him and his photography for this review. He is undeniably the best photographer in the profession of photography and he is a true artist. He is incredibly down-to-earth, engaging, and an absolutely joy to spend time with. Adam is the type of professional who makes you feel like you’re spending time with one of your best friends. That’s right I said professional and friend. Connection is so valuable for people and to have a professional who can create this safe environment for his clients is an incredibly rare find. But you found him by clicking on his page! We had so much fun being in the moment with Adam and his energy is infectious. His willingness to get his equipment wet is just another example of how he is so willing to go above and beyond to capture the perfect moment. When we had originally scheduled our shoot for a certain day and location, we were all set until hurricane Michael and red tide forced us to postpone. Adam was so diligent and dedicated to making sure we would have our time with him that he offered to and drove up the coast to Jacksonville just to work with us for three and a half hours. And then he drove back to South Florida!! I assure you that you will not find anyone else like Adam Opris. After our photoshoot my husband and I didn’t want to have to say goodbye to Adam. We have already told Adam to have space for us in his calendar because we know he will be part of our lives for years and memories to come.

• I

Isaura · Married on 10/21/2018

I’d get married 1000 times just for the photos!

The only real way to describe Adam, his vision and talent is by calling him “The Beast Behind the Lense”! That’s we call him. I remember coming across one of his magical underwater pictures on Facebook and was instantly captivated. I had been following his work simply because of the beauty he captures thinking he had to be some famous California Hot Shot photographer. When my fiancé proposed, I knew I had to have him. Adam exceeds all expectations. He will be our photographer for life!

Lesley · Married on 10/18/2018

Our Wedding Day 10/13/18

I do not even know where to start. Adam was my dream come true when it comes to a wedding photographer. From the minute he arrived at my hotel room in the morning until the last minute at the reception he was constantly making sure that all the pictures we needed he got done! He made taking photos such a wonderful experience and has such talent that I did not even need to worry about a thing! During our reception he made it so easy for us to get pictures with every table and not miss a beat! My husband and I took pictures at the Boca Resort and he knew every single spot and we did not have to say we want to do “this” or “that” because he was already taking us to the special spots to do those amazing pictures! If anyone is in the search for a photographer who is a fun person to work with, get the pictures you can only dream of and have no worries then I would highly recommend Adam! We have seen a sneak peak already and can not wait to see the rest! Pictures are memories forever so we are thankful we chose Adam to capture our special day!

• Tierney

Tierney C. · Married on 10/06/2018

Look no further. Adam is the best choice for photography!

We were blown away by the photos that Adam took at our wedding! Not only does he have an artisic eye for really cool shots, he was a pleasure to work with and everyone loved him. My only regret is that I don’t have a picture with him! We highly recommend him - he does not disappoint!