Raleigh, NC 27610 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Styles by Renee Marie

"Your hair is my canvas." Creating a custom style for every bride. She will give you the hair of your dreams and enjoys every moment of it! Fun, confident, understanding, and patient to give you the hairstyle you desire for your wedding day.

Renee Marie loves styling hair so much, she also wants to share how to with the world. With her customized bridal hair workshops and private classes, you can learn the tricks of the trade and how she does it.

She has been in the field for 14 years, since she was 16 years old. And has always had a passion for styling, attending all of the hairstyling competitions all the way up to State Finals in beauty school.

Renee Marie has been featured in: Floridian Weddings, Modern Salon, Behind the Chair "2016 Oneshot Awards" Nominee in the Updo & Braid categories, Samvilla, American Salon and is a Platform Artist for Pink Pewter.

Schedule

Styles by Renee Marie 5
Styles by Renee Marie 6
Styles by Renee Marie 7

Alessandra · Married on 04/27/2019

Best hair stylist (and person) out there!

Renee was an absolute dream to work with. She took “awesome wedding vender” to a whole new meaning. She was clear, easy going and the best hair stylist I have ever seen. Let me tell you, my girls were thrilled at their hair for my wedding day and so was I! She went over the top to style my hair perfect for my special day and even taught my mom how to pin it up for the reception. I rocked 2 styles in one day! I cannot express my gratitude for Renee. Thank you thank you thank!

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Styles by Renee Marie 14
    Styles by Renee Marie 15

Hanadee Abu-Zayed · Married on 12/22/2018

The best experience!

I absolutely adore Renee!!! I always tell her how lucky I was finding her a few months before my wedding. I’ve been looking for a hairstylist in the Raleigh area for YEARS that knows what volume means, how to give me curls that last all night and someone who can do unique hairstyles!

Not only is she incredibly talented and so knowledgeable on what she does but she is the sweetest person ever and always listens to what you want, which is very important when it comes to your big day. She will do anything to ensure her brides are stress free and that’s what I loved and appreciated about her.

I did two trials with her, she did my hair for my bridal shower, henna party, my wedding and a friends wedding. EVERY time she does my hair I’m blown away and so in love with my hair! I’m extremely picky when it comes to hair so this is a huge deal lol. I’ve never been satisfied when getting my hair done until I met Renee. I still get compliments about my hair from my wedding day and every friend I have referred to Renee loves her work just as much as I do.

Girls, I know the struggle of finding a hairstylist for your wedding who will give you exactly what you want. Do yourself a favor and try Renee out! I couldn’t be happier with everything she did for my wedding festivities. I HIGHLY recommend Renee!!!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Styles by Renee Marie 16
    Styles by Renee Marie 17
    Styles by Renee Marie 18
    Styles by Renee Marie 19
    Styles by Renee Marie 20

Jen · Married on 09/02/2018

Renee is the most wonderful wedding hair stylist. She created the most romantic updo for me on my wedding day. My hair stayed in place the entire night through dancing, humidity and running around. Renee takes her time and listens to her clients to create the perfect unique look for each person. She is the best!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Styles by Renee Marie FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 13

Real Weddings

• Long Aisle Events
    Long Aisle Events Wedding Planners

I worked with Renee for a client's wedding and she was fantastic. In all my years of planning I have never seen one stylist be able to get EIGHT girls done (all with long/thick hair no less) not only on time at 30 mins per girl, they all looked absolutely beautiful and most importantly, stayed in place the entire night. Nothing is more disappointing than spending money to get your hair done for a wedding and it falls out 20 minutes into ceremony- I promise you that will not happen if you hire Renee. She is so talented and the absolute sweetest, I was lucky enough to spend the weekend with her for a destination client of ours. I will absolutely be referring Renee to my future clients near and far- she travels too so don't hesitate to reach out to her if you are not local!