Raleigh, NC 27610 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Styles by Renee Marie

"Your hair is my canvas." Creating a custom style for every bride. She will give you the hair of your dreams and enjoys every moment of it! Fun, confident, understanding, and patient to give you the hairstyle you desire for your wedding day.

Renee Marie loves styling hair so much, she also wants to share how to with the world. With her customized bridal hair workshops and private classes, you can learn the tricks of the trade and how she does it.

She has been in the field for 14 years, since she was 16 years old. And has always had a passion for styling, attending all of the hairstyling competitions all the way up to State Finals in beauty school.

Renee Marie has been featured in: Floridian Weddings, Modern Salon, Behind the Chair "2016 Oneshot Awards" Nominee in the Updo & Braid categories, Samvilla, American Salon and is a Platform Artist for Pink Pewter.

Schedule

Styles by Renee Marie 5
Styles by Renee Marie 6
Styles by Renee Marie 7

Arlett · Married on 08/03/2019

Best hairstylist in the world

Where to begin, wao having Renee as my wedding hair stylist was an absolute dream. She is so talented, and works so fast and for an amazing price. My whole bridal party loved her, and we looked super glammed with our hairstyles. Thank you so much Renee, you are the best.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Alessandra · Married on 04/27/2019

Best hair stylist (and person) out there!

Renee was an absolute dream to work with. She took “awesome wedding vender” to a whole new meaning. She was clear, easy going and the best hair stylist I have ever seen. Let me tell you, my girls were thrilled at their hair for my wedding day and so was I! She went over the top to style my hair perfect for my special day and even taught my mom how to pin it up for the reception. I rocked 2 styles in one day! I cannot express my gratitude for Renee. Thank you thank you thank!

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Styles by Renee Marie 15
  • Khadija

Khadija Khan · Married on 04/20/2019

Queen of hair!

When I first saw Renee's work on a friend of mine's hair, I immediately fell in love and knew I had to get her to do mine. I was lucky to get her to do my hair for my Bridal shower back in February and still to this day, I get people complimenting my look from that day! The style was everything I imagined and more and it lasted the whole event, even with someone like me who has the urges to play with her hair constantly.

Renee listens and works with you to figure out what you want and then will do exactly just THAT and efficiently. I have really thick and long hair, so when I usually go to get it done, it normally takes them at least 30 minutes more than what was promised. But with Renee, she was so quick - finished less than an hour and delivered results that may take other stylists a lot longer to complete.

Renee is not only an amazing, professional stylist but also has the heart of gold. The whole time you're there, you feel like you're talking to a friend and wants to make the whole experience for you magical. After my hair appt, I had booked a photoshoot and in the midst of planning for the day/shower, I had forgotten to pack my earrings. Since I was tight on time, I wouldn't have been able to go back home to get my earrings and that's when Renee came and offered for me to borrow her earrings for the shoot. I was blown away by her kindness and it truly shows how much importance she puts for her clients. She wants her clients to look and feel their best!

My experience with Renee was nothing short of amazing, professional and I recommend her to everyone I know (or even people I've just met)!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Styles by Renee Marie FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 13

Real Weddings

• Long Aisle Events
    Long Aisle Events Wedding Planners

I worked with Renee for a client's wedding and she was fantastic. In all my years of planning I have never seen one stylist be able to get EIGHT girls done (all with long/thick hair no less) not only on time at 30 mins per girl, they all looked absolutely beautiful and most importantly, stayed in place the entire night. Nothing is more disappointing than spending money to get your hair done for a wedding and it falls out 20 minutes into ceremony- I promise you that will not happen if you hire Renee. She is so talented and the absolute sweetest, I was lucky enough to spend the weekend with her for a destination client of ours. I will absolutely be referring Renee to my future clients near and far- she travels too so don't hesitate to reach out to her if you are not local!