Raleigh, NC 27610 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Styles by Renee Marie

"Your hair is my canvas." Creating a custom style for every bride. She will give you the hair of your dreams and enjoys every moment of it! Fun, confident, understanding, and patient to give you the hairstyle you desire for your wedding day.

Renee Marie loves styling hair so much, she also wants to share how to with the world. With her customized bridal hair workshops and private classes, you can learn the tricks of the trade and how she does it.

She has been in the field for 14 years, since she was 16 years old. And has always had a passion for styling, attending all of the hairstyling competitions all the way up to State Finals in beauty school.

Renee Marie has been featured in: Floridian Weddings, Modern Salon, Behind the Chair "2016 Oneshot Awards" Nominee in the Updo & Braid categories, Samvilla, American Salon and is a Platform Artist for Pink Pewter.

Schedule

45 Reviews for Styles by Renee Marie

• Christine

Christine D. · Getting married on 07/08/2021

August 31 Wedding Hair by Renee

Let me just start off by saying I was the most indecisive bride in the business. I started out wanted old Hollywood curls, then moved to a boho braid... 6 months later I wanted a low sleek bun and finally I ended up with a total bridal glam ponytail. Renee was so patient with me and was able to show me 3 different looks over the last year to calm my nerves and help me decide. The day of the wedding I even was altering my style we had already done a trial for and Renee didn't even bat an eye! She was constantly checking in with me and how I was feeling to make sure my hair was exactly what I wanted. I don't think I could have found anyone else who would be able to take on the amount of hair I have, and have it stay for 20+ hours! The final look was stunning and having Renee there and part of the morning only made the day better. She is truly the best in the business and there is no one like her! You will not regret having Renee as part of your wedding day!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Arlett · Married on 08/03/2019

Best hairstylist in the world

Where to begin, wao having Renee as my wedding hair stylist was an absolute dream. She is so talented, and works so fast and for an amazing price. My whole bridal party loved her, and we looked super glammed with our hairstyles. Thank you so much Renee, you are the best.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Alessandra · Married on 04/27/2019

Best hair stylist (and person) out there!

Renee was an absolute dream to work with. She took “awesome wedding vender” to a whole new meaning. She was clear, easy going and the best hair stylist I have ever seen. Let me tell you, my girls were thrilled at their hair for my wedding day and so was I! She went over the top to style my hair perfect for my special day and even taught my mom how to pin it up for the reception. I rocked 2 styles in one day! I cannot express my gratitude for Renee. Thank you thank you thank!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Styles by Renee Marie Pricing

Styles by Renee Marie Price Rates

Styles by Renee Marie FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 65.00
    $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
    $ 75.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

1 Real Wedding

• Alexa Kritis Events Wedding Planners

I worked with Renee for a client's wedding and she was fantastic. In all my years of planning I have never seen one stylist be able to get EIGHT girls done (all with long/thick hair no less) not only on time at 30 mins per girl, they all looked absolutely beautiful and most importantly, stayed in place the entire night. Nothing is more disappointing than spending money to get your hair done for a wedding and it falls out 20 minutes into ceremony- I promise you that will not happen if you hire Renee. She is so talented and the absolute sweetest, I was lucky enough to spend the weekend with her for a destination client of ours. I will absolutely be referring Renee to my future clients near and far- she travels too so don't hesitate to reach out to her if you are not local!

• Raleigh, 27610 See on map
    Location of (Styles by Renee Marie)