Brianna Leigh Beauty

High Point, NC View map

Brianna Leigh Beauty, LLC specializes in onsite wedding beauty services including hair styling and airbrush makeup. The licensed staff truly care about their clients and know how important your special day is. They are dedicated to making sure that you receive professional and personalized care because they want to you to feel 100% confident. The staff are just as dedicated to perfecting the look of your wedding party, so that your picture and video memories are flawless.

Located in the High Point, NC area, Brianna Leigh Beauty, LLC has and will travel to wedding venues all over NC, SC, VA and beyond. The salon, in Greensboro, NC, is where bridal beauty trials and consultations are held, to ensure that you will love your finished look.

Experience

Brianna has more than eight years of experience in the beauty industry and has been specializing in bridal beauty services for just as long. She has training in MAC Cosmetics, Glo-Minerals, airbrush makeup with Dinair, Jonny Cosmetics, and more. To consistently further her knowledge base, she is also a member of the International Makeup Pro Foundation. Brianna’s hair training includes Brazilian Blowouts, Aquage, Kenra, Redken, and more. Her team of licensed cosmetologists have almost 30 years of experience combined while working all over the East Coast and are Professional, Licensed, Certified and Insured.

Onsite services available include airbrush makeup, contour makeup, natural makeup, eye makeup, fake lash application, and tattoo coverage, various hairstyles and updos.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$90

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$90

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$110

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$110

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$110

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Allison
    Allison A. Married on 11/14/2020

Brianna is the best!!

I was hesitant about getting my hair and make-up done for my wedding at first because I am a little self-conscious! Bri made me feel so comfortable and like I could really explain what I wanted. She is also sweet as can be and extremely clean/organized!!! I *highly* recommend her to anyone looking for a hair and make-up artist - I felt incredibly beautiful both at my trial and on my wedding day. My mom also bonded with her which was a plus, haha. :) She's an absolute gem and you won't regret booking with her.
  • Eve
    Eve Married on 11/16/2019

A true artist

Bri is AWESOME!!! she’s knows exactly what she is doing with hair and makeup. I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. I have her an idea was to what I was looking for but gave her free reign to show off her talent... the outcome AMAZING she is a true professional and I am so happy I found her!!!
    Audrey Married on 10/05/2019

Talented, friendly & professional

Brianna and her colleague Dawn did the hair & makeup for my wedding day. They came to our hotel and set up everything they needed on-site. It made things so easy for my bridal party. Brianna is super talented and does great hair and makeup. Dawn is also wonderful. I would highly recommend Brianna for your big day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Candi Leonard Photography Candi Leonard Photography Wedding Photographers

Brianna Leigh Beauty does an amazing job! Her hair and make-up looks flawless and photographs beautifully! We always enjoy working with her and highly recommend her to our brides!!

Events by P3 Events by P3 Wedding Planners

I worked with Bri at her very own wedding! She is a sweetheart with a sense of beauty beyond my imagination. Her heart is truly in making women feel amazingly beautiful on their wedding day! You won't be disappointed I promise!

704-A Pembroke Rd. Ste. 116 Greensboro, NC 27408 High Point, NC, 27408
Location of (Brianna Leigh Beauty)
704-A Pembroke Rd. Ste. 116 Greensboro, NC 27408 Greensboro, NC, 27408
336-706-2300

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding