Brianna Leigh Beauty Reviews

28 Reviews for Brianna Leigh Beauty

• Eve

Eve · Married on 11/16/2019

A true artist

Bri is AWESOME!!! she’s knows exactly what she is doing with hair and makeup. I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. I have her an idea was to what I was looking for but gave her free reign to show off her talent... the outcome AMAZING she is a true professional and I am so happy I found her!!!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Audrey · Married on 10/05/2019

Talented, friendly & professional

Brianna and her colleague Dawn did the hair & makeup for my wedding day. They came to our hotel and set up everything they needed on-site. It made things so easy for my bridal party. Brianna is super talented and does great hair and makeup. Dawn is also wonderful. I would highly recommend Brianna for your big day!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Shanna Fritts · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding Makeup Artist

Brianna is so sweet and her talent is amazing. If you’re looking for a talented makeup artist, you will love Brianna at Brianna Leigh Beauty. Not only is her artistry in makeup beautiful but she also does an amazing job adding lashes to brighten your eyes. You will not regret choosing Brianna as your stylist or artist! Thank you Brianna for such an amazing job on myself and my girls. We were all so happy 😀 and you made us look beautifully made over!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Aubrey Mcneill · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful!

Brianna Leigh was the perfect pick for my special day! She made sure she understood what I wanted as far as my look on my wedding day and delivered just that. Her assistant also did a magnificent job on my sister's hair and makeup. This is a great business to work with!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Katy · Married on 05/11/2019

Top Notch Artist

Briana was a pleasure to work with. After having a not so great experience with my original artist, I was nervous to venture out to another. However, I was so very pleased with Briana's flexibility, interest in my preferences/opinion, and willingness to spend lengthy amounts of time going over plans, options, and advice. She is also very knowledgable about both airbrush and traditional makeup and willing to experiment with both based upon your wishes. Having Briana do makeup at my wedding was one of the best decisions I made while wedding planning. Makeup was one thing I knew I didn’t want to worry about on the day of the wedding, and it came out wonderfully. Briana is a true professional, and has a passion for her work. I highly recommend her for all brides!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Chelsea · Married on 03/31/2019

Completely Flawless

I honestly do not know what I would have done without Brianna on my wedding day. She made me and my bridesmaids look absolutely flawless, and she kept us well-informed with each step of our makeup the morning of. She was so relaxed and understanding throughout the entire process. I am so grateful for her. Thank you so much, Brianna!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Martha · Married on 01/05/2019

Beautiful Bridal Updo

Brianna did my hair for my wedding. She came to our house to do it, allowing me not to miss out on time with my friends and family as we got ready together. Her styling of my hair exceeded my expectations. I got compliments all night on my hair, and I absolutely loved it. I definitely recommend Brianna if you are needing an updo for a special event!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Sara · Married on 11/02/2018

Amazing and Professional!

Absolutely loved working with Brianna! She is so sweet and is very responsive to emails and texts. She did my engagement and wedding day makeup. Both times my makeup was flawless.I felt beautiful and the makeup lasted forever!! If you've never had airbrush makeup done before,I'd HIGHLY RECOMMEND her!! It feels so light and it doesn't feel like my face is caked full of makeup.I recommend Brianna to everybody!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Jamie · Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing job.

Brianna is an amazing hair stylist and make up artist. I ended up using her for both my weddings and still went to her for a hair cut and color. She is very personable and a sweet woman. I would recommend her to anyone looking for the best. I sweat alot and the make up looked just as good at 12-14 hours after application as it did initially.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Kristina · Married on 10/07/2018

Brianna is absolutely incredible. From our first email exchange to my wedding day, she was a pleasure to work with. Not only did she make sure everything was perfect, she traveled all the way to Chapel Hill for our wedding day. She did both my hair and makeup for my wedding day. She took her time and made sure every single detail was perfect. She is very organized and professional and made my day an absolute dream. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Kristen · Married on 09/15/2018

Brianna did awesome work for my wedding make up! She was super fun to work with and our makeup was absolutely flawless!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2018

Excellent!

Brianna not only provided the most beautiful makeup but her calm demeanor is exactly what I needed the day of!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Keri · Married on 06/24/2018

Bri did a wonderful job on my wedding makeup! Made me feel like a queen for a day! I got so many compliments on my makeup! I definitely recommend getting your special day makeup done by her if you want to feel like the most beautiful bride that ever existed!
    -Keri L. Golsch

Sent on 07/09/2018
  • Callista

Callista · Married on 05/12/2018

Glam Friendly Beauty Professional

My wedding was back in May 2018. We couldn't have done it without Brianna! She was on time and had already done most of the bridesmaids makeup by the time I was due to arrive in the room. She was attentive to my requests for all bridal party beauty concerns as they happened that day and was helpful to other professionals we had hired. She custom made the lashes I wore and suggested hair extensions upon my request of them for a full look. I had never worn hair extensions until the day of my wedding. They stayed in all day and then the next day when I took them out.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Teresa · Married on 05/12/2018

Engagement & Wedding

Brianna was so easy to work with and her talent is out of this world. We easily clicked, you would have thought we knew each other for years. She will forever be my go to if I ever need makeup or hair done for a special event. On my wedding day she made all of my bridesmaids feel right at home and did an amazing job with them as well as my hair and makeup! If I could give her 10 stars I would!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Judith · Married on 04/28/2018

Words are not enough to describe what. wonderful experience I had with Brianna. I’ve done so many trials with a lot of make up artists and no one has met my expectations until I finally found Brianna. She’s definitely the best make up artist in the Triad area. She’s a very talented and skilled mke up artist...she made me the most beautiful bride on my wedding day. I received so many compliments from all my guests. Brianna is amazing!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Natalie · Married on 11/11/2017

My hair and makeup was amazing for my wedding. I had so many complaints on it.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Brianna Leigh Beauty's reply:

Hi Natalie! I am so happy you loved your makeup & thought it was amazing! I hope you mean you had so many "compliments" on it!
    We enjoyed working with you and wish you & your new hubby the very best!
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/30/2017

I just had my hair and makeup trial and I loved it! Brianna was so accommodating and made me feel completely at ease! I felt like a total princess and I loved my hair and makeup so much! I know my bridesmaids and I will be in great hands on the day of my wedding! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a talented hair and makeup artist.

Sent on 08/26/2017

Robyn · Married on 08/26/2017

Brianna was fantastic! At my makeup trial and the day of the wedding, she was professional and prompt. She was very easy to work with throughout the entire process, and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Hannah · Married on 07/22/2017

I've had many hair stylists who just cut my hair and move on with life. Bri is different. When I walk in she immediately engages and makes me feel like I'm at home. I don't know much about hair but I know that I am in good hands when she's sculpting mine. I give her a general idea of what I like and she makes something beyond anything I expected. She's funny and joy to be around. Finding a good hairstylist is hard, but my search is finally over! Bri is beyond an amazing beautician and I am lucky to have found her. ??

Sent on 12/10/2016

Aryn · Married on 05/27/2017

Brianna and her assistant were a breeze to work with and made the morning so fun! Even beforehand, Brianna was accommodating to changes and flexible. Again, morning of everything went smoothly and they were a joy to work with, even at 6am! So impressed with the service!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Erin · Married on 05/13/2017

Your service was absolutely amazing! The whole experience was great, from the trial run to the day of. I felt beautiful! Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 05/23/2017

elisha · Married on 02/18/2017

Brianna was amazing. She was super flexible and worked with my last minute changes. She took so much stress out of my wedding day. My hair and makeup were flawless. I couldn't have been happier with the results.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Kourtnie · Married on 12/01/2016

Anytime I have ever spoken with Brianna she is very professional and mannerly. I am a photographer I have worked with brides that have had hair and make up done by Brianna Leigh Beauty and they are always 100% satisfied with services they have received. She always goes above and beyond to make clients flawless for their big day!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Brianna was wonderful!!! She did makeup for my daughter and myself and even traveled to our hotel the morning of. I only have great things to say about her. She was early and very friendly, and an easy going person. i would highly recommend her! The airbrush was definitely a good pick and it looked so natural and flawless in pictures!!

Thanks again!!!