Greensboro, Greensboro, NC 27408 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Kallos Salon

Kallos Salon is a posh beauty salon in Greensboro, North Carolina offering high-end bridal hair and makeup services on-site or in their studio. Owner Angela Gilbert opened Kallos in 2008 but has been in the hair care industry for more than 20 years. Kallos Salon wants every client they work with to feel absolutely beautiful and confident when their look is completed.

Kallos Salon is able to accomodate groups of up to 12 people on your wedding day and do hair and makeup trials for everyone if requested. The team is skilled at airbrush makeup, contour makeup, brow and lash tinting, fake lash application, and tattoo coverage. They can create a fabulous look for everyone involved on your special day. Hair services offered by Kallos Salon include:

• Blowouts
  • Haircuts
  • Perm
  • Updos/styling
  • Hair coloring
  • Keratin treatment
  • Textured styling

Other Services
In addition to hair and makeup services, Angela and her team of multiple stylists offer clients facials, hair removal, and tanning services. For hair removal, you have the option for tweezing or waxing.

52eb6a1545a42871 angela kallos 56 profile pic

5 Reviews for Kallos Salon

Kallos Salon 1
Kallos Salon 2

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2018

I have been a client for 10 years or more. Angela has always done such a great job with my hair. So of course I would want her to my hair for my wedding. She done an amazing job and I was so happy that she was a part of my special day and helped to make it perfect. Katelynn from Kallos also done my makeup. I am very picky about letting other people do my makeup. I can't stand it to look caked on and fake. I was wonderfully surprised with how beautiful it looked when she was finished with it. I would highly recommend the ladies from Kallos. They truly are the best at what they do!!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Kallos Salon 4

Jenna · Married on 11/11/2017

I deciding on hair services for my wedding was very stressful for me, and I'm so glad I chose Kallos Salon. I don't spend much time on my hair on a daily basis, so I felt a little out of my element in this area. Angela was patient throughout my long decision process, and never made me feel like a burden for asking questions or checking multiple times that my date was still available. When I finally decided and went in for a trial run, her salon was clean and welcoming. She was so friendly and offered me refreshments while I waited for my appointment time (I arrived early). While styling my hair in the trial and on the day of my wedding, she made me feel very comfortable giving feedback and asking her to adjust things. She also did hair for two of my bridesmaids, and everyone looked fantastic! She came with everything she needed, and setup her items quickly without taking over the whole space so we had room to move around. The best thing about her services was her patience and determination to make my hair look the way I wanted without making me feel rushed, and my hair turned out exactly how I imagined. She's relaxed and easy to talk to while remaining professional, and it was exactly the type of experience I was looking for.

Sent on 11/27/2017

• What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 75.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Tanning, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing