Grace Jansen Beauty

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

GRACE JANSEN BEAUTY

On Location Hair and Makeup Artist

Microblading Artist

Grace (Jansen) Motsinger is a Hair & Makeup Artist and Microblading Artist located in High Point, North Carolina. She serves the Raleigh, Triad, and Charlotte area. She is happy to travel to destination weddings and performs Microblading at French Twist Hair and Beauty Bar in Jamestown, NC. Grace is a passionate makeup artist and hair stylist who would love the opportunity to join you on you special day! It is her desire to help you feel confident and look gorgeous on your wedding day.

Hair & Makeup
Grace Jansen Beauty works with brides to figure out looks for her big day. Grace offers both hair and makeup services and encourages brides to schedule hair and makeup trials 2-4 months prior to the wedding date. Also, she offers on-site hair and makeup services, so couples need not worry about making travel plans. Grace Jansen Beauty will happily work with groups of up to 14 people and offers the following services:

• Contour makeup
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Fake lashes makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Hair Updo's
  • Hair Clip-in Extensions

Microblading

Grace Jansen Beauty works with clients to give them flawless, efortless eyebrows 24/7! Do you have sparse eyebrows, no eyebrows, or just need a few extra eyebrow hairs? Microblading is the procedure for you! Eyebrows have the ability to change someones facial shape, add a youthful appearance, and give self confidence. I struggled with constantly going through eyebrow pencils and wishing my morning routine could be easier. Once I found Microblading my entire perspective changed. I would love to answer any and all questions about the procedure and know your desired eyebrow look! :) Please text me at 919-880-7806 for any questions or inquires!

• Microblading
  • Powder Brows
  • Combination Brows
  • Free Consultation
  • Aftercare Kit

www.gracejansenbeauty.com

Instagram: gracejansenbeauty

Facebook: Grace Jansen Motsinger

Cell: 919-880-7806 (Feel free to call or text with any questions)

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$90.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$90.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75.00

$75.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$80.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65.00

$65.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 06/04/2021

Most amazing experience ever

Grace is probably the sweetest human being to have ever walked this earth. When we did our trial she made sure she knew EXACTLY what i wanted and asked several times throughout the process if i liked it before continuing. The day of she and her hair partner spent ~6+ hours with me and my girls making sure our makeup and makeup was 100% perfect by our standards and even did touch ups before we headed out. Without her amazing talents, I wouldn't have looked nearly as amazing as I did. She gave me the princess look I always dreamed of having.
    Christina D. Married on 10/03/2020

Perfection!

I'm beyond pleased with how my hair and make up turned out for my wedding. I asked for a low curled bun and glam/natural looking make up (airbrush and false eyelashes). Grace listened and asked the right questions and gave me the exact look I was hoping for. I have never seen make up this good! She matched colors perfectly and chose colors that complimented my fair skin, blue eyes, and red hair. I would trust her to do hair and make up on any of my close friends and family. Also, bonus points for being so kind and flexible during COVID madness. She was so sweet and willing to work with us! I cant say enough about her - she is just awesome!
  • Anna
    Anna C. Married on 10/03/2020

Attention to detail

Grace was super flexible and paid attention to the smallest of details. She's very talented. I absolutely loved my wedding day hair and makeup! I would recommend her to any bride / bridal party.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Grace Jansen Beauty Price Rates

2401 Glen Cove Way High Point, North Carolina, 27265
919-648-0559
Location of (Grace Jansen Beauty)
2401 Glen Cove Way High Point, NC, 27265 See on map
506 Idol St High Point, NC, 27265 See on map

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding