Charlottesville, VA 22911 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date

About Sidney Leigh Photography

There's something about the way light gets caught in a photograph, in the way that it envelops a bride in its warmth and holds her in that second for years to come. On a wedding day, these are the moments that linger in your mind, and they remain long after the vows are spoken and reception lights have faded. The photographs of your wedding day are the tangible remnants of the best moments in your story; they're the legacy handed to your children, full of laugh lines and fleeting moments that will be relived again and again.

The photographs of your wedding day are so intimate, so treasured, and so timeless. These are the memories you will share a million times over that remind you of the foundation beneath you, and to be a part of that is so sacred to me. It's a genuine privilege and blessing to witness the beginning of a lifetime together for a bride and groom, knowing that these photographs will be the legacy they leave for those who share in their love. I'm thankful to share in that love, too, and I hope to tell your story as beautifully as I see it.

Follow Sidney Leigh Photography on

37 Reviews for Sidney Leigh Photography

• Kayla

Kayla Armstrong · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Exceptional!

We had the privilege of working with Sidney for both our engagement pictures as well as our big day; she delivered spectacular photos that we will cherish forever. We were blown away with her ability to capture literally every moment and how remarkably easy she is to work with. We thought she did a great job on our wedding day, but once we got our gallery, that is when it became crystal clear that Sidney is a true artist. Two words after working with Sidney- hire her! She will step into your wedding as your photographer and leave as your friend!

Sent on 09/29/2020

Sidney Leigh Photography's reply:

Thank you, Kayla!! It has been so much fun to get to know you and Paul and to be able to witness the beginning of your marriage! You two truly were such a gracious, flexible, kind and wonderful couple to work with and I am THRILLED that neither rain nor Covid could stop you two from getting married!! It was such a joy to document your day and I am just endlessly grateful for you both!
  • Taylor

Taylor Minter · Married on 09/19/2020

So talented and kind

I don’t know where to begin. Sidney captured our engagement pictures and we were very fortunate to have her capture our wedding as well. We have gotten a few sneak peeks from our big day and I am over the moon. I wish I could relive this day over and over again and because of Sidney and our videographer I can. Sidney is so kind and caring and truly makes you feel your best in front of the camera. I am not a confident person and self love is so hard for me but with Sidney constantly commenting about how beautiful I looked and how my finance (husband now) looked it makes you truly forget about it. I was not nervous. I just love Sidney and she is not just a wedding vendor she is a true friend and such a talent. Schyler and I are so thankful for all the time she put into our day capturing each and every special moment.

Sent on 09/24/2020

Sidney Leigh Photography's reply:

Be still my heart! You and Schyler have truly been the greatest joy to work with and it has been such an honor to document you two and your incredible relationship (and now MARRIAGE)!! You are without a doubt the sweetest bride and I couldn't be more grateful to have not only been able to photograph your wedding day, but to get to know you both, too! You are GEMS and I just love you two! Thank you so, so much!

Ashley Olsen · Married on 04/18/2020

Look no further - BOOK SIDNEY!!!

Sidney is an absolute DREAM!! She is personable, responsive, knowledgeable and has such a creative eye. She shot our engagement photos a few months ago and we are OBSESSED with them. She made us feel so comfortable and really captured "us". Our wedding has been postponed because of the cornoavirus outbreak but Sidney has literally bent over backwards to make sure our backup date runs as smoothly as possible and has continued to be gracious, helpful and encouraging. Do not look any further and book Sidney. You will not regret it.

Sent on 03/25/2020

Sidney Leigh Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, Ashley!! You are the sweetest ever and I will never in a million years be able to describe how WONDERFUL you are!! You have been such a dream to work with and I cannot possibly express just how thankful I am to be able to serve you two for your wedding day, postponed or otherwise!! I am so grateful for you and I CANNOT WAIT for the wedding!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sidney Leigh Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Trash The Dress
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Canvas
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Save the Date

• Charlottesville, Virginia, 22911 See on map
    Location of (Sidney Leigh Photography)