Symmetry Bridal Group

High Point, NC View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Symmetry Bridal Group is a wedding hair and makeup business based out of High Point, North Carolina, just under 25 minutes away from Greensboro. The company’s professional team is devoted to providing seamless services for to-be-weds in surrounding areas. Their talented artists strive to make newlyweds-to-be and their wedding party feel and look their best on their special days. With more than eight years of experience in the wedding industry, this business delights in bringing out the natural beauty of each of their clients. Their circular logo is inspired by the enso symbol from Zen philosophy, and they aim to reflect its strength, elegance, and connectedness through their practices.

All of the artists at Symmetry Bridal Group stay up to date on the latest trends and techniques in the industry to provide their clients with the best. To alleviate stress on the big day, this experienced team provides on-site services. They are happy to travel to venues in the areas surrounding High Point as well as most cities throughout the state. Once the artists arrive, they will pamper you with hair and makeup services that align with your style. The team can provide similar services for your wedding party, family members, and others upon request. Traditional makeup is available and the artists can also apply airbrush foundation and false lashes depending on your preferences. To ensure that you love your look before the special occasion, this business is happy to arrange trial hair and makeup services.

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

• Sarah
    Sarah P. Married on 04/23/2022

Highly recommend for wedding hair and makeup!

My bridesmaids and I had such a great experience with Symmetry Bridal Group for our hair and makeup for my wedding (Madison did hair and Kaylyn did makeup). I did a half up half down style while all my bridesmaids did a low bun/up do. I don't wear a ton of makeup normally so I really wanted our makeup to look beautiful but very natural and Kaylyn made that happen. We all wore flash eyelashes and got airbrush makeup (all included in the price). All my bridesmaids were so happy with how they looked! It was exactly what I pictured for my wedding day :)
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly M. Married on 12/11/2021

kept us feeling confident and beautiful all day!

Symmetry Bridal did the hair and makeup for me, my 6 bridesmaids, 1 junior bridesmaid, MOB, and MOG! Tiffany created a timeline for us for the morning and provided detailed instructions on how to come prepared for the day. Ashley M., Ashley N., and Taylor were phenomenal the day of! They showed up to the Carolina Inn around 8 am on wedding day and we were all finished by 12 to stay with our timeline for the entire day. All three of them were SO talented at doing each person’s hair and makeup exactly how they wanted and made the morning so much fun! All of our hair and makeup lasted well past the end of the reception at 10 pm and kept us feeling confident and beautiful all day!
    Hayley Married on 09/25/2021

Bride H + MU, Bridesmaids Hair

Cannot recommend Ashley enough!
    She was so easy to work with and so sweet. She wanted to ensure that I looked exactly how I envisioned I would on my wedding day. Very willing to travel and flexible with planning. She did 9 people by herself on my wedding day and no one felt rushed. Everyone LOVED her work. My sister will be using Ashley for her wedding come June!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Nicole & Logan
    40 photos · 10/18/2020

Pricing

1231 Eastchester Dr High Point, NC, 27265
Location of (Symmetry Bridal Group)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding