Perfectly Posh Hair and Makeup

Raleigh, NC View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Perfectly Posh Hair and Makeup is a wedding hair and makeup company based in Raleigh, North Carolina. This licensed, professional beauty company works hard to create the perfect hair and makeup looks for each client for their very special day. Focusing on personalized experiences, this talented team aims to help you and your loved ones look your best for your long-awaited occasion.

Perfectly Posh Hair and Makeup can work with you from the first consultation, through your hair and makeup trials, to the very day of your wedding. You and the entire wedding party can get pampered and prepped on-site, in the perfect look selected by you. The specific beauty services this company can provide include:

• Blowouts
  • Natural makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$45

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Message vendor

• Lindsay
    Lindsay B. Married on 09/17/2022

LOVE Ana and Perfectly Posh

From my first call with Ana, I knew she was not only the perfect fit for hair and makeup for my special day, but also that she has a unique gift not only for makeup, but for making people feel special and beautiful as well. She was so organized and thorough, and handled all my last minute requests perfectly in stride. I also had the BEST time chatting with Ana and her team and getting to know them throughout my trial run, bridal portraits, and on my wedding day. They were all so professional, yet were fun and kind and shared so many laughs and stories. But most of all, my girls and I looked incredible. We had traditional and airbrush makeup, gals with and without lashes, hair done up and kept down, and every single person looked incredible. Not to mention our hair and makeup LASTED through the sweat and tears as well. I truly cannot rave about Ana and the Perfectly Posh team enough--my wedding would not have been perfect without them. I definitely DEFINITELY recommend!
    Lauren Married on 09/03/2022

Highly recommend

Ana and the rest of the Perfectly Posh team were a dream to work with! Ana was responsive, organized and very thorough which made the process from beginning to end, a breeze! I felt like I was in such good hands in the months and weeks leading up to my wedding day. On the big day the team arrived on time and worked their magic! Everyone LOVED their hair and makeup. I am so glad I chose Perfectly Posh!
  • Elise
    Elise H. Married on 08/06/2022

Highly recommend!

I had a great experience with Perfectly Posh Hair and Makeup. Ana did my makeup for my engagement photos, and it was perfect. As someone who doesn't typically wear a lot of makeup, I really appreciated how she got feedback from me at each step during the makeup application and really took her time getting to know me and what I was looking for in my makeup. She very responsive, easy to communicate with, and professional. My makeup lasted through a warm afternoon, evening, and even stayed on in the water! I also really enjoyed chatting with her as she did my makeup. Highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

5.0 out of 5 rating , 69 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

Creedmoor Rd Raleigh, NC, 27614
9199040637
Location of (Perfectly Posh Hair and Makeup)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding