Creedmoor Rd, Raleigh, NC 27614 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Perfectly Posh Hair and Makeup

"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel" -Maya Angelou

Perfectly Posh Hair and Makeup is in the business of making you feel beautiful on your special day. This is done by providing top quality hair and makeup services suited to meet to your every hair and makeup need on the day of your wedding.

Professional and efficient, Perfectly Posh works diligently with their brides from the trial to the day of to ensure a wonderful experience all around.

Follow Perfectly Posh Hair and Makeup on
Our beautiful bride Katie and her bridesmaids!
Beautiful from the back as well as the front, updos such as these are April’s speciality
34e425603e8aeb42 1539129069 efb73a8b46471150 1539129064642 2 AF457989 18A5 44A0

Perfectly Posh Hair and Makeup 6
Perfectly Posh Hair and Makeup 7

Kelsey Hill · Getting married on 11/01/2019

Great Experience!

I had a wonderful experience with Perfectly Posh Hair and Makeup! They made me feel absolutely beautiful for my pictures! I would definitely use them again and will be referring them to anyone who needs their hair and makeup done!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Perfectly Posh Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you Kelsey for trusting us to glam you up for your pictures! You looked absolutely beautiful! And we loved working with you!

Brittany · Married on 11/10/2018

Hair & Makeup for Engagement Pictures

I had my hair curled and makeup done for my engagement pictures. April did a great job with my hair. It was curled perfectly and looked beautiful. I have extremely straight hair that doesn't hold curl well, so it did fall quite a bit but still looked great for the pictures. I booked my hair appointment a little too early in conjunction with when my pictures were taken, so for those who have super straight hair like mine, I would recommend booking your appointment close to your picture or event time. But like I said, my hair still looked great hours later. My makeup was absolutely beautiful. Ana made me feel absolutely gorgeous and confident. She let me be involved in picking out my lipstick and eyelashes, and had me color matched to make sure the foundation was perfect. And you get to keep the lashes which is awesome! April and Ana are great as a team and will make you look absolutely beautiful for whatever you are doing!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Perfectly Posh Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you Brittany for your review! Both April and I enjoyed working with you and can't get enough of your gorgeous pictures! You and Ricky make such a beautiful couple. Can't wait for the big day!

Award

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15