Raleigh, NC, Raleigh, NC 27613 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,425
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Sincerely Chic Events

Sincerely Chic Events is a wedding and event planning company located in Raleigh, North Carolina. Jennifer Rosen and Anne Dibartolo-Ortiz, the owners of the business, strive to curate one-of-a-kind celebrations that reflect each couple's individual relationship. This best-friend duo founded the company together after establishing their shared love of event planning. Offering assistance and support throughout the entire planning process, this team of planners combines their proficiency, partnerships, and love for event coordination in order to craft stunning celebrations.

Sincerely Chic Events boasts three wedding planning collections that couples can choose from: the Sweet Pea, the Rose, and the Peony. The Sweet Pea Package provides couples with month-of coordination services. Extensive email communication and day-of coordination are included in this collection. The company's Rose Package includes all of the services that are featured in the Sweet Pea Package, as well as design consultation, budget management, and planning support throughout the entire engagement period. Meanwhile, the Peony Package features all of the aforementioned services, as well as RSVP organization, vendor research, and vendor meetings. Moreover, Jennifer and Anne offer their planning assistance for the following events:

• Engagement parties

abjennscottwedding7 51 1069225 1559405801

4 Reviews for Sincerely Chic Events

• Nicole

Nicole Sidaros · Married on 05/23/2020

Perfect Dynamic Duo! (especially during a pandemic)

I cannot express how much I am grateful for Jenn and Anne! From our initial meeting to now, where we are in the middle of a pandemic, Jenn and Anne have been nothing short of amazing. We are having a traditional Coptic Orthodox Wedding Ceremony, which is very different from typical Western ceremonies. Midway through our engagement, I knew hiring Jenn and Anne was the best decision I have made. We sat down with myself, my fiance, my mother, and the SC team. After learning about the Egyptian culture, researching the crowning ceremony, and learning about our wedding day, I could tell that these ladies had thought of everything to the smallest detail. I knew I hired the right team for our wedding day and I had no worries about anything!

We are currently in the middle of a pandemic. My wedding hasn't happened yet, and I am not sure if it will on the date we planned. I am writing this review because these ladies have been super supportive by reaching out to all of my vendors, looking through our contracts, and making me feel sane as much as possible. They both have been through their own weddings before and have bent over backwards to make sure I am feeling okay during this difficult time. I know whatever we decide to do, Jenn and Anne will make sure it is beautiful and perfect for my fiance and I. You will NOT regret hiring these amazing ladies!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Brianna

Brianna Desmet · Married on 12/29/2019

Stress free wedding day!

If you are looking for wedding coordination or any type of event planning, you have found it!! Jenn and Anne are absolutely amazing and when I say that I truly could not imagine my wedding day without them, I mean it. The month leading up to my wedding they were always there to answer any question I had in an extremely timely manner, checking in on how I was doing, ensuring that every small detail had been thought about (so many small things I would have never thought about) and they were always on top of it. Multiple other vendors including my DJ, photographer and wedding venue commented on how communicative and detail oriented my coordinators were.

The day of my wedding I felt completely at ease knowing that Jenn and Anne would take care of any issues/timeline snags/vendor questions. They checked in with me/my bridesmaids/mom to ensure that no one was stressed out and we were just able to enjoy every moment of the day. Anytime I had a question one of them was right there ready with an answer. Having them as a team of 2 is an added bonus because they can literally be in 2 places at once! Ultimately, my wedding day went SO smoothly and honestly if anything went wrong, I had no idea!

On top of being wonderful at their jobs, Anne and Jenn are just great people to be around. You spend so much time chatting with your coordinators, you want it to be someone you enjoy. I cannot recommend this team enough!!

Sent on 01/19/2020

Sincerely Chic Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1425
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1425
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2850
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sincerely Chic Events 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Raleigh, NC Raleigh, NC, 27613 See on map
    919-629-0825 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sincerely Chic Events)