Rogers Road, Wake Forest, NC 27587 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Mena Garcia Beauty

Mena Garcia Beauty is a full service beauty salon based in Raleigh, North Carolina. They understand the importance of looking fabulous on your big day, while also bringing out your best features. That’s why the experienced beauticians at Mena Garcia Beauty are dedicated to bringing out your true beauty and radiance.

Experience
Mena Garcia, owner and lead cosmetologist at Mena Garcia Beauty, has over five years experience in her field and has provided services to everything from runway shows to editorial fashion shoots. She believes that women should strive to be the most beautiful version of themselves, especially on their wedding day.
Mena Garcia Beauty has got virtually every hair and makeup need you could have for your wedding day covered. From hair blowouts to natural makeup, Mena Garcia Beauty can style just about any look you so desire. Additional services include:

• Consultations

Mena Garcia Beauty 5
Mena Garcia Beauty 6
Mena Garcia Beauty 7

Melissa Fournier · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly recommend - Mena is an artist!

I am SO HAPPY Mena did my wedding hair and makeup! From our first conversation to the trial to wedding day, Mena was so easy to work with! I loved being able to text Mena inspiration photos for myself and my bridesmaids. Mena was so flexible with the trial location and even wedding day. Her team came to the hotel where we were getting ready and then to the venue, too! On wedding day, I told Mena I’d changed my mind and wanted to do something different for my hair then what we did at the trial. I looked at her and said, “I want it up with a braid, let’s wing it” and she was up for the challenge!!! My hair was beautiful and exactly what I’d envisioned. My makeup was natural glam and so pretty! I don’t wear makeup often and Mena was able to make me feel natural, while ensuring my makeup would look great in photos! My mom’s hair and makeup was stunning and my mother-in-law teared up because she felt so beautiful! When my maid of honor didn’t love her hair, Mena stayed past her time to redo it and ensure she was happy. The end result was flawless - I cannot recommend Mena enough!!!!!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Mena Garcia Beauty 8
    Mena Garcia Beauty 9
    Mena Garcia Beauty 10
    Mena Garcia Beauty 11

Jordan · Married on 05/11/2019

Mena is great!!!!

I would 1000% recommend Mena and her team to anyone! She's simply the best! Mena did my H&MU Bridal Trial on the day of my Bridal portraits and I've never felt more beautiful. She's so flexible and willing to come to you which is really helpful and appreciated. She really takes her time and prides herself in you feeling your absolute best.

On the day of the wedding, Mena and her team came to where my BM and I were getting ready which was so nice! She developed a timeline ahead of the day of and provided it to me to give to the BM. (for the type A in me, I LOVED this) She's so organized and stays on schedule. She finished everyone on time and was not rushed. Mena and her team (she brought 2 others with he) did my hair and makeup, all six of my bridesmaids hair and makeup and the MOG hair. She started at 9:30 and finished up around 1:30 (I think?) I appreciated the touch ups at the end as well! The hair and makeup was absolutely wonderful! I showed Mena 4-5 pictures for inspiration and her team really took it and ran with it. Many people at the wedding commented on how beautiful everyone looked. I couldn't recommend her more - I truly felt the most beautiful ever on my wedding day.

To top it all off, Mena is genuinely the most kind person ever. I loved chatting with her while I was getting my H&MU done. She makes you feel so comfortable! In fact, I trusted her so much that the day of my wedding, after she was done, I didn't even rush to the mirror - I completely forgot! I knew Mena had done a great job!

If you're looking for a positive, kind, and talented H&MU for your wedding - look no more...Hire Mena - hands down one of my favorite vendors from our big day.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Mena Garcia Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 140.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 180.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing