Mena Garcia Beauty Reviews

Mena Garcia Beauty 6
Mena Garcia Beauty 7

Taylor · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing!!!

MENA IS THE BEST!!! She did my makeup for my bridals and for everyone on my wedding day. Mena is sweet, caring, talented and so much fun to work with! She knows exactly what she is doing and so does her team! My experience with her was perfect!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Cho · Married on 05/26/2019

Greatest ever!!

Mena was so spectacular!! She did hair and make-up for my sister (the bride) and me (matron of honor). The bride lived in NYC and was able to get a trial a few days before the wedding. From the minute she walked in the door, we could feel her awesomeness!! She did an incredible job and tweaked anything needed/wanted.
    I’ve already recommended her to a friend who’s daughter is getting married at the same venue we did and she’s already getting booked because they loved her.
    I highly recommend Mena for weddings or any big event!! She travels to you and makes you look beautiful!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Melissa Fournier · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly recommend - Mena is an artist!

I am SO HAPPY Mena did my wedding hair and makeup! From our first conversation to the trial to wedding day, Mena was so easy to work with! I loved being able to text Mena inspiration photos for myself and my bridesmaids. Mena was so flexible with the trial location and even wedding day. Her team came to the hotel where we were getting ready and then to the venue, too! On wedding day, I told Mena I’d changed my mind and wanted to do something different for my hair then what we did at the trial. I looked at her and said, “I want it up with a braid, let’s wing it” and she was up for the challenge!!! My hair was beautiful and exactly what I’d envisioned. My makeup was natural glam and so pretty! I don’t wear makeup often and Mena was able to make me feel natural, while ensuring my makeup would look great in photos! My mom’s hair and makeup was stunning and my mother-in-law teared up because she felt so beautiful! When my maid of honor didn’t love her hair, Mena stayed past her time to redo it and ensure she was happy. The end result was flawless - I cannot recommend Mena enough!!!!!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Mena Garcia Beauty 8
    Mena Garcia Beauty 9
    Mena Garcia Beauty 10
    Mena Garcia Beauty 11

Jordan · Married on 05/11/2019

Mena is great!!!!

I would 1000% recommend Mena and her team to anyone! She's simply the best! Mena did my H&MU Bridal Trial on the day of my Bridal portraits and I've never felt more beautiful. She's so flexible and willing to come to you which is really helpful and appreciated. She really takes her time and prides herself in you feeling your absolute best.

On the day of the wedding, Mena and her team came to where my BM and I were getting ready which was so nice! She developed a timeline ahead of the day of and provided it to me to give to the BM. (for the type A in me, I LOVED this) She's so organized and stays on schedule. She finished everyone on time and was not rushed. Mena and her team (she brought 2 others with he) did my hair and makeup, all six of my bridesmaids hair and makeup and the MOG hair. She started at 9:30 and finished up around 1:30 (I think?) I appreciated the touch ups at the end as well! The hair and makeup was absolutely wonderful! I showed Mena 4-5 pictures for inspiration and her team really took it and ran with it. Many people at the wedding commented on how beautiful everyone looked. I couldn't recommend her more - I truly felt the most beautiful ever on my wedding day.

To top it all off, Mena is genuinely the most kind person ever. I loved chatting with her while I was getting my H&MU done. She makes you feel so comfortable! In fact, I trusted her so much that the day of my wedding, after she was done, I didn't even rush to the mirror - I completely forgot! I knew Mena had done a great job!

If you're looking for a positive, kind, and talented H&MU for your wedding - look no more...Hire Mena - hands down one of my favorite vendors from our big day.

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Mena Garcia Beauty 12
    Mena Garcia Beauty 13
    Mena Garcia Beauty 14
    Mena Garcia Beauty 15
    Mena Garcia Beauty 16

Cathy · Married on 05/04/2019

Outstanding!

Mena and her assistant Kelly were truly incredible. We had them do our make up and hair for my daughter’s wedding. They were on time, professional, and the bride and bridesmaids looked amazing! Thank you Mena!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Mena Garcia Beauty 17
  • Charissa

Charissa · Married on 04/27/2019

Perfect choice for my wedding HMU!!!

Mena was the perfect choice for my wedding day. I decided last minute to hire someone to do hair and makeup for myself and some of my bridesmaids and family members. I didn't think I would find someone available with very little time left until the wedding. Mena was super responsive and got my trial scheduled last minute, around my tight work schedule. She was super welcoming from the start, she listened to my vision for my hair and makeup, and the result was better than I could have imagined. She and her assistant made everyone feel so comfortable on the wedding day, and were super flexible with my group of bridemaids and their varying needs. I truly can't recommend Mena enough! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Christina · Married on 10/21/2018

Would definitely recommend!

Mena made us all look fantastic on my wedding day! I sent her photos of how I wanted to look and she knocked it out of the park. She did both hair and makeup for my bridal party and mom. My husband even made a comment after the ceremony, that all of us had flawless makeup and looked beautiful. Also, her pricing was much better than any of the other vendors we looked into. Would def recommend to any bride, or anyone planning a photo shoot!

Skei · Married on 10/13/2018

Gorgeous natural wedding day makeup!

I absolutely loved my wedding day makeup. Mena did an outstanding job in making me look like a more polished, glowing, glamorous version of myself! Would 10/10 recommend booking with her!

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Emily

Emily Ball · Married on 08/12/2018

Amazing! Mena is the best!

Mena is the BEST! She is so kind and easy to work with! Very responsive! She did an amazing job! Made my makeup look glam but natural

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Y

Yailyn Murphy · Married on 09/30/2017

Wedding day make up!

“Mena did my makeup for my wedding- I’ve never felt so naturally beautiful and flawless. At my make up trial, she was attentive and knowledge and matched the exact look I was wanting for my wedding day. She also did some of my bridesmaids make up and they looked incredible. She is talented, professional, and so sweet! I would hire her over and over again to do my make up for any occasion. I highly recommend Mena!”

Sent on 12/02/2018

Ally · Married on 09/23/2017

Highly Reccomend

Mena was a such an amazing part of the getting ready process of my wedding day. She was on time, so sweet and relateable, helpful, and helped me achieve exactly what I was hoping for. Mena is so talented and made me feel beautiful on my day. She even met with me at my home for a trial run a few weeks before the wedding. I"ve already booked Mena for a family picture session coming up. She's fabulous!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Sara · Married on 09/09/2017

Amazing make-up artist- very talented and personable

Mena was fabulous to work with! I was very satisfied with both my bridal make up and my bridesmaids. She is very talented and a pleasure to work with. She takes her time and is personable, she really made me feel special on my wedding day.

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Angelica

Angelica · Married on 05/21/2016

Best Makeup Artist

Mena was my makeup artist for our 2016 May wedding. Her work was absolutely flawless. All my bridesmaids looked amazing and I was so happy with how my makeup turned out! During the planning phase, she was always professional and very responsive. She also did my makeup for our engagement pictures. I wouldn’t use anyone else! I highly recommend her services for your special day!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Currie · Married on 05/20/2016

make-up with Mena on my wedding day!

Mena did such a great job beautifying me for my wedding day :) She created the natural look I was hoping for as well as my mom's and some of my bridesmaids. Mena is so sweet and listens well to things you'd like/not like. She was a fun person to have while we were all getting ready the day-of and she calmed any nerves I had because of her promptness and how well she did on my makeup. Highly recommend Mena for any of your wedding beauty needs!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Anna Murphy · Married on 09/12/2015

Mena rocks!

Mena is the greatest! I absolutely loved having her as part of my wedding day team. She was professional, truly listened to what I wanted, really sweet and made getting ready a blast! My entire bridal party loved working with her. The makeup was absolutely perfect - made me feel beautiful! I would recommend her to anyone!

• Kristina

Kristina · Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic makeup artist and a joy to be around!

I would 100% tell any bride to hire Mena! She did a fantastic job on my makeup for my wedding day! We had a trial before and she was super helpful in making the little changes that I wanted for me to feel myself at my wedding. She also did some of my bridesmaids and they looked so awesome! She can do any makeup look you desire - natural, glam, smoky eye! Mena is such a calming presence and such a joy to be around. She was always on time and very flexible with scheduling! Definitely hire her for your next event!