Mena Garcia Beauty Reviews

10 | Wake Forest, NC

10 Reviews for Mena Garcia Beauty

Christina · Married on 10/21/2018

Would definitely recommend!

Mena made us all look fantastic on my wedding day! I sent her photos of how I wanted to look and she knocked it out of the park. She did both hair and makeup for my bridal party and mom. My husband even made a comment after the ceremony, that all of us had flawless makeup and looked beautiful. Also, her pricing was much better than any of the other vendors we looked into. Would def recommend to any bride, or anyone planning a photo shoot!

Skei · Married on 10/13/2018

Gorgeous natural wedding day makeup!

I absolutely loved my wedding day makeup. Mena did an outstanding job in making me look like a more polished, glowing, glamorous version of myself! Would 10/10 recommend booking with her!

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Emily

Emily Ball · Married on 08/12/2018

Amazing! Mena is the best!

Mena is the BEST! She is so kind and easy to work with! Very responsive! She did an amazing job! Made my makeup look glam but natural

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Y

Yailyn Murphy · Married on 09/30/2017

Wedding day make up!

“Mena did my makeup for my wedding- I’ve never felt so naturally beautiful and flawless. At my make up trial, she was attentive and knowledge and matched the exact look I was wanting for my wedding day. She also did some of my bridesmaids make up and they looked incredible. She is talented, professional, and so sweet! I would hire her over and over again to do my make up for any occasion. I highly recommend Mena!”

Sent on 12/02/2018

Ally · Married on 09/23/2017

Highly Reccomend

Mena was a such an amazing part of the getting ready process of my wedding day. She was on time, so sweet and relateable, helpful, and helped me achieve exactly what I was hoping for. Mena is so talented and made me feel beautiful on my day. She even met with me at my home for a trial run a few weeks before the wedding. I"ve already booked Mena for a family picture session coming up. She's fabulous!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Sara · Married on 09/09/2017

Amazing make-up artist- very talented and personable

Mena was fabulous to work with! I was very satisfied with both my bridal make up and my bridesmaids. She is very talented and a pleasure to work with. She takes her time and is personable, she really made me feel special on my wedding day.

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Angelica

Angelica · Married on 05/21/2016

Best Makeup Artist

Mena was my makeup artist for our 2016 May wedding. Her work was absolutely flawless. All my bridesmaids looked amazing and I was so happy with how my makeup turned out! During the planning phase, she was always professional and very responsive. She also did my makeup for our engagement pictures. I wouldn’t use anyone else! I highly recommend her services for your special day!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Currie · Married on 05/20/2016

make-up with Mena on my wedding day!

Mena did such a great job beautifying me for my wedding day :) She created the natural look I was hoping for as well as my mom's and some of my bridesmaids. Mena is so sweet and listens well to things you'd like/not like. She was a fun person to have while we were all getting ready the day-of and she calmed any nerves I had because of her promptness and how well she did on my makeup. Highly recommend Mena for any of your wedding beauty needs!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Anna Murphy · Married on 09/12/2015

Mena rocks!

Mena is the greatest! I absolutely loved having her as part of my wedding day team. She was professional, truly listened to what I wanted, really sweet and made getting ready a blast! My entire bridal party loved working with her. The makeup was absolutely perfect - made me feel beautiful! I would recommend her to anyone!

• Kristina

Kristina · Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic makeup artist and a joy to be around!

I would 100% tell any bride to hire Mena! She did a fantastic job on my makeup for my wedding day! We had a trial before and she was super helpful in making the little changes that I wanted for me to feel myself at my wedding. She also did some of my bridesmaids and they looked so awesome! She can do any makeup look you desire - natural, glam, smoky eye! Mena is such a calming presence and such a joy to be around. She was always on time and very flexible with scheduling! Definitely hire her for your next event!