Premier Party Planners

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

Premier Party Planners is a full-service wedding planning and event planning boutique in Raleigh, NC serving the Greater Triangle area with top-quality wedding and event planning for any budget. Our philosophy is that you should feel like a guest at your own event, so we strive to handle all of the difficult and stressful organizational components while allowing you to relax completely and enjoy your event.

Experience

Nicole is a Senior Certified Wedding Planner with 10+ years of experience designing, planning, creating, and implementing unique and personal events for brides and other clients throughout the US. Her dedication and zeal for serving all brides and clients alike permeates the entire Premier Party Planners team. Nicole was born and raised in the hospitality industry, which has enabled her to bring a lifetime of expertise to wedding and event planning. After graduating from UNC Wilmington with degrees in Communication Studies and French, she started her career as an intern with another Raleigh-based wedding planning firm. Premier Party Planners was born in 2010, shortly after her internship ended, as she began planning weddings for her own clients. Since starting Premier Party Planners, Nicole and her team have delivered first class weddings and events for clients throughout North Carolina and abroad, including a number of destination weddings. Our philosophy is that every client should feel like a guest at their own event, and she and her team are dedicated to providing total customization, complete commitment, an affordable price, and unparalleled peace of mind to each client they serve.

Couples will find an array of wedding services and packages at Premier Party Planners. This company’s’ full-service wedding package will assist each couple with every aspect of their festivity. Here, couples will receive unlimited consultations, venue meetings, full event design, timelines, budget analysis, and more. Additionally, couples can customize a wedding package that best suits all of their desires and requirements. Other services available include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Etiquette advice
  • Design consultations
  • Brainstorming sessions
  • Day-of coordination
  • To-do lists
  • Partial planning

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Kimberly E. Married on 06/11/2022

Cannot recommend Nicole and her team enough

We absolutely loved working with Nicole for our wedding day. We hired her for Day of Coordination but she did so much more than that. From the day we hired her, she was always available for any questions we had and was always prompt to respond. In the weeks leading up to our wedding, she was such a lifesaver and thought of so many things I would have never even thought of. When there was a threat of rain, she worked with us to have a great backup rain plan. I am sure there is a ton more that she did behind the scenes that we will never know about. On our wedding day, her and her assistant did a fantastic job. If anything went wrong that day, we never found out and Nicole handled everything like a pro. We would highly recommend hiring Nicole and she was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day!
    Arielle Married on 06/04/2022

Awesome choice.. the experience was worth every penny.

Tara was awesome! Securing the contract with Premier Party Planners was one of the best decisions I could have made. I was happy, relaxed, and overjoyed...the entire wedding day. I didn't feel an ounce of stress. The day of nothing went wrong (well at least from my POV) I just floated to every event that Tara told me to go to :) It was the BEST experience. My table numbers broke the day before my wedding and Tara took them home and REDID THEM... they came out better than when I did them myself. The night of the wedding she literally CLEANED up our suite to make it comfortable for us to return to after the reception. She was the ABSOLUTEEE best. All of my guests and photographer noticed. I highly highly highly recommend her. I don't have one con to mention. She puts care and structure in everything she does. For my brides that are over achievers, you will not go wrong putting the control and trust in her hands!!! Thank you for everything Tara!!
    Jason S. Married on 06/04/2022

A great time working together

Tara was awesome. I enjoyed being able to officiate a wedding that was well executed by a great wedding planner. The wedding was beautiful.

Officiant Jason Scott,

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Pricing

Makeup for Your Day Makeup for Your Day Wedding Hair & Makeup

We love working with Premier Party Planners. Our brides are always satisfied and feel well taken care of. No detail is spared! We highly recommend this planning company.

Green Dot Music Green Dot Music Wedding Bands

If what you are looking for in a planner is organization, passion, creativity, and fun, then Premier Party Planners is the way to go! One of our band's recently played for one of their weddings and had absolutely NOTHING but great things to say! After working with many planners, they said that Premier was "a breath of fresh air!" We HIGHLY recommend Premier Party Planners for your wedding or special event!

Live View Studios Live View Studios Wedding Photographers

Nicole has been a pleasure to work with on several occasions .. she is always very professional and keeps things running smoothly on the wedding day, while being a good communicator leading up to the big day. This is very important for wedding planners, and Nicole is one of the best we've found in the Raleigh area for being on top of everything and well organized. You will love her, if you hire her to help plan and run your wedding :) xoxo

5401 Oldtowne Road Raleigh, NC, 27612
9196991882
Location of (Premier Party Planners)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding