409 Holland Road, Fuquay Varina, NC 27526 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Live View Studios

Hello beautiful! We’re Brent and Anna Deitrich, husband and wife, internationally featured photographers, lovers, vintage and thrift store junkies, and hopeless romantics.

We know that you have lots of choices when it comes to selecting your wedding photographer, so we’re honored that you’ve fallen in love with our photography, and have given us this opportunity to help make your wedding day a beautiful memory.

Our couples are incredibly creative and unique, with amazing love stories. This year we are traveling all over the United States to see the most special day in their lives become a reality - and preserve those memories for them. We feel pretty lucky to have this ‘job’, where we can be with you at one of the happiest moments in your life, capturing the love you both share.

Our photos are romantic and intimate, with an editorial style. We focus on telling your love story through the entire collection of images from your wedding. Our wedding photography team makes sure that throughout your wedding day, we document the details and quiet moments along the way in our trademark creative style. Capturing passionate and artistic portraits of you and your love is also one of our top priorities.

When we see two people like you so in love, it really does make our hearts beat a little faster as well. We can’t wait to talk to you more and hear about how you fell in love, and welcome you to our family!

Live beautifully,

37 Reviews for Live View Studios

• Angel

Angel Sams Sabnani · Getting married on 12/10/2021

The absolute best!

We were so incredibly lucky to have Brent and his team as the photographers/videographers for our wedding and an engagement session. Going into all of the wedding planning, I thought all photographers were about the same. I now know that’s not true and that Live View Studios is truly one of the best. When we received our wedding pictures, I was amazed at how beautiful they were, and so was everyone else who has seen them. The artistry is evident in the pictures. They made sure to find the most beautiful scenery for the pictures. The look and style of the pictures are what I would expect to see in a wedding magazine, and I never expected that for my own wedding. I can’t say enough good things about Brent and Live View Studios. I would recommend them to anyone! I just feel so lucky that they were available on our wedding date because they really are the best!

Sent on 12/28/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/05/2019

Exceptional Quality

My husband and I were brain storming who would be our wedding photographer. When I mentioned it would be my dream to have Brent at LVS photograph our wedding he said " please contact them! I knew Brent would be the one to make our wedding come to live . and tell a story that we could relive through beautiful images time and time again. His love for telling love stories captured our heart and resonated through the images. I had absolute nothing to worry about.
    The quality and details of the images we effortless. He made everyone feel comfortable and beautiful and no mater what changes occurred worked with the beautiful. I so grateful to have LVS capture my wedding day! I would recommend them 100%.

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/31/2019

Perfection

Brent was great! Our engagement session was fun and easy! The pictures were gorgeous and we got them back within a week! I’m sure our wedding photos will be just as perfect!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Live View Studios's reply:

Thanks Sarah! Looking forward to your wedding and hanging out with y'all more! Your engagement session was so sweet. :)

Live View Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4800
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
    Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date

1 Real Wedding

• Greenhouse Picker Sisters Wedding Rentals

Live View Studios is Top Notch in every day! You won't meet a photographer with more passion and love then Brent and Anna!

• Perfection By Patricia Wedding Hair & Makeup

Absolutely love them! Pictures are amazing and Brent makes you feel totally at ease. He has a passion for love and seeing others in love and it really shows through the work!

• The Stockroom at 230 Historic Weddings

We love Live View Studios! Brent is a pleasure to work with and shoots in both film and digital. His artistic eye and attention to detail shine through in his work. He will be sure to capture all of the big moments and details during your special day. We highly recommend Live View Studios!

• 409 Holland Road Fuquay Varina, 27526 See on map
    9192851557 (Phone number)
    Location of (Live View Studios)

Live View Studios frequently asked questions

What photography services does Live View Studios include in the starting price?

Live View Studios includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Negatives

What photography services does Live View Studios include in their most popular wedding package?

Live View Studios includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Negatives

What photography styles does Live View Studios offer?

Live View Studios offers the following photography styles:

• Film
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Live View Studios offer?

Live View Studios offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Live View Studios offer for wedding events?

Live View Studios offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Live View Studios and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Live View Studios is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.