411 Broad Street Suite D, Fuquay Varina, NC 27526 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Meet the Team

About Live View Studios

Live View Studios is a wedding and family photography studio based in the Raleigh, North Carolina area and traveling to various destinations. We love authentic, romantic wedding days and honest and timeless images of the life that comes after. We believe that a photo is a story and should reflect the life that you aspire to live and the legacy that you want your children to follow after.

Follow Live View Studios on

Other couples have also viewed

• Halftone Studios

38 Reviews for Live View Studios

• Angel

Angel S. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

The absolute best!

We were so incredibly lucky to have Brent and his team as the photographers/videographers for our wedding and an engagement session. Going into all of the wedding planning, I thought all photographers were about the same. I now know that’s not true and that Live View Studios is truly one of the best. When we received our wedding pictures, I was amazed at how beautiful they were, and so was everyone else who has seen them. The artistry is evident in the pictures. They made sure to find the most beautiful scenery for the pictures. The look and style of the pictures are what I would expect to see in a wedding magazine, and I never expected that for my own wedding. I can’t say enough good things about Brent and Live View Studios. I would recommend them to anyone! I just feel so lucky that they were available on our wedding date because they really are the best!

Sent on 12/28/2020

Live View Studios's reply:

This is so sweet of you to say! The two of you were so much fun to work with and I'm glad that you were able to have such a dreamy wedding in 2020! Cheers to marriage!
  • Ali

Ali D. · Married on 03/20/2021

Love Brent

Brent did our wedding and engagement photos. We were not disappointed at all. He was able to get some great pictures of us. We aren't very photogenic but you wouldn't have been able to tell in the photos. He made taking pictures so easy and comfortable.

Sent on 03/24/2021

Live View Studios's reply:

aw you're sweet! Thank you for the kind words! Can't wait till you see your wedding photos! I hope it was one of the happiest days of your life :)
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/05/2019

Exceptional Quality

My husband and I were brain storming who would be our wedding photographer. When I mentioned it would be my dream to have Brent at LVS photograph our wedding he said " please contact them! I knew Brent would be the one to make our wedding come to live . and tell a story that we could relive through beautiful images time and time again. His love for telling love stories captured our heart and resonated through the images. I had absolute nothing to worry about.
    The quality and details of the images we effortless. He made everyone feel comfortable and beautiful and no mater what changes occurred worked with the beautiful. I so grateful to have LVS capture my wedding day! I would recommend them 100%.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Live View Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4800
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
    Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Team of Live View Studios

Brent Deitrich

Brent Deitrich

Owner / Lead Photographer

Since a young age, I’ve been surrounded by art, music, and love. Over a decade ago when I married my lovely wife, Anna, we started an adventure together that led us down this road of creating a business that captures stories of love through emotional images. With our own kids growing up so quickly, it inspires me even more to hold on tighter to these moments that go by in the blink of an eye and capture them with images. The photos of my family, showing a journey through time, are some of my greatest treasures.

This is the heart behind what inspires me, as a photographer, to capture beautiful images showing the story of where your life together begins. Knowing that I am a small part of the legacy you are creating together is humbling, and it’s an honor to capture the moments and details which are the fabric of your relationship. Weddings are such an exciting and joyful time, and I love getting to know all of the wonderful couples I have the opportunity to photograph, and then seeing your families grow afterward. Hearing your love story gives me the insight to capture the heart that is behind your unique relationship.

I have a passion for both storytelling and adventuring. Thankfully, photographing weddings combines both and takes me all around the country on adventures with my family, seeing new places in God's creation. I'm as content digging my toes into the sand by the ocean (my wife has saltwater in her veins!) as I am high in the mountains with a good bonfire. I love searching out eclectic diners, and dream about one day having a food truck that dishes out organic delicacies. We love roaming all over the southeast with our camper and taking our kids on adventures. Despite all that wanderlust, home living here in the southeast is still the best thing to come back to, in our small fixer upper that we pour our hearts into making our own.

I've been fortunate to have surrounded myself with an amazing team of photographers and videographers who also love telling your stories. Together, we typically provide coverage for about 80 weddings each year and a host of family sessions as well. If you're near the Raleigh area, we'd love to grab coffee with you (our studio is above a coffee shop!) and talk about how we can help preserve some of the most amazing times in your life!

Brent's photography has been featured in media all over the world, including Martha Stewart Weddings, NBC News, Brides Magazine, Style Me Pretty, The Knot, Huffington Post, and more. One of his images was named a Top 10 Film Image in the World by Belle Lumiere Magazine, and Live View Studios was named one of the top 50 Wedding Blogs in the World to follow. Brent also has mentored hundreds of photographers over the years, has hosted The Film Gathering retreat for photographers, and currently is publisher of The White Wren and Bajan Wed, two international publications with print magazines.

Sylvia Gordon

Sylvia Gordon

Associate Photographer

Sylvia is one of our associate photographers and is a great asset to the team here at Live View Studios!

Dani Layell

Dani Layell

Associate Photographer

Dani is one of our associate photographers and is a great asset to the team here at Live View Studios!

View team

• Greenhouse Picker Sisters Wedding Rentals

Live View Studios is Top Notch in every day! You won't meet a photographer with more passion and love then Brent and Anna!

• Perfection By Patricia Wedding Hair & Makeup

Absolutely love them! Pictures are amazing and Brent makes you feel totally at ease. He has a passion for love and seeing others in love and it really shows through the work!

• The Stockroom at 230 Historic Weddings

We love Live View Studios! Brent is a pleasure to work with and shoots in both film and digital. His artistic eye and attention to detail shine through in his work. He will be sure to capture all of the big moments and details during your special day. We highly recommend Live View Studios!

• 411 Broad Street Suite D Fuquay Varina, NC, 27526 See on map
    9192851557 (Phone number)
    Location of (Live View Studios)

Live View Studios frequently asked questions

What photography services does Live View Studios include in the starting price?

Live View Studios includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Negatives

What photography services does Live View Studios include in their most popular wedding package?

Live View Studios includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files
  • Negatives

What photography styles does Live View Studios offer?

Live View Studios offers the following photography styles:

• Film
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Live View Studios offer?

Live View Studios offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Live View Studios offer for wedding events?

Live View Studios offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Live View Studios and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Live View Studios is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.