Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Embellished Blooms

At Embellished Blooms we highlight organically styled, lush flowers with distinctive textural components. Each event is seen as a blank canvas to create something unique and fresh.Through flowers, I work to express the personalities and sensibilities of my clients and create a wedding day that is uniquely theirs.

I encourage my clients to pick flowers that make them happy, and then let our style and detailing stand the test of time and trends. I search for materials that are hard to find, research farms and various blooms tirelessly, to bring only the most exceptional blossoms and most unique vision to the table. Flowers are truly a passion for me and I am so blessed to find myself in a position to share my love of them with others.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Event Design (3)
Non-Floral (3)
Venue Visit (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)

Michelle Duncan did an absolutely amazing job! My husband and I were planning our wedding from out of state, so we had an initial phone call with Michelle where I spoke to her about what I was thinking and was even able to have her look at my Pinterest page of flowers. She created a detailed proposal with pictures and prices, and I was able to add items and make changes as needed. Closer to our wedding, my mum met with Michelle in person to go over everything and make sure the flowers matched our linen choices. Thank goodness Michelle noticed one of the linens was peach and not the pink that matched by color scheme. When I saw all of the flowers and décor I was in awe! Everything was so beautiful and beyond my expectations. We highly recommend Embellished Blooms!

Profile Picture Alina, 6/9/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Michelle took my very ambitious vision and turned it into the bohemian wonderland of my dreams. She was so patient with my million emails and brought everything I ever wanted to life. Flowers were a focal point of my wedding and I could not be happier with her talent and professionalism. You must book this florist!!

Profile Picture Sarah Beth, 5/19/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Michelle and her team are absolutely amazing! My fiance and I were completely clueless when it came to wedding flowers. Michelle helped us figure out what made the most sense with our budget and was willing to work with us until we were comfortable with the contract. Michelle really listened to us and offered suggestions on how to be efficient with the flowers by re-purposing them from ceremony to reception space. Michelle was extremely calm and knowledgeable every time we spoke with her -- we knew we were in the best hands possible! I was in awe the first time I saw the floral arrangements and bouquets! Absolutely breathtaking!!

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1491666765413 1488356410155375501102678167442240544867006o
220x220 sq 1491666951884 14853258101553762481926785002895149799833683o
220x220 sq 1491667869306 14902830101553762478176787411450114416318786o

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I am always excited when a couple says they are working with Embellished Blooms because I know I will have some gorgeous florals to photograph and if any of my couples haven't found a florist yet they are the first on my list to recommend!

Michelle Duncan of Embellished Blooms is the floral designer to hire for your wedding! We got the chance to work with her recently and she brought our vision to life perfectly with stunning, beautifully designed florals. She is a creative genius and we love the free-spirited, organic feel every one of her designs has. Not only does Michelle design florals but she can also coordinate a beautifully put together event. We HIGHLY recommend Embellished Blooms for your wedding or special event.

3708 Benson Drive, Raleigh, NC 27609   See On Map