Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Embellished Blooms

At Embellished Blooms we highlight organically styled, lush flowers with distinctive textural components. Each event is seen as a blank canvas to create something unique and fresh.Through flowers, I work to express the personalities and sensibilities of my clients and create a wedding day that is uniquely theirs.

I encourage my clients to pick flowers that make them happy, and then let our style and detailing stand the test of time and trends. I search for materials that are hard to find, research farms and various blooms tirelessly, to bring only the most exceptional blossoms and most unique vision to the table. Flowers are truly a passion for me and I am so blessed to find myself in a position to share my love of them with others.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Event Design (3)
Non-Floral (3)
Venue Visit (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)

If I could give Michelle 10 Stars on everything, I would!

Michelle has the kindest heart and most incredible gift for flowers that I could have imagined. When I first met with Michelle, I was unsure of what type of vision I wanted and couldn't name more than 2-3 flowers myself. Michelle was patient and inspiring, working with me to come up with a vision for the wedding that was BEYOND gorgeous and was well within our budget.

My guests would not stop talking about the flowers at our wedding (and rehearsal dinner, and brunches - we used her for everything because we loved her so much!) They thought we must have spent a FORTUNE on flowers, but little did they know what a magician and absolute visionary Michelle was to create the flowers she did for us. Every guest walked down the stairs at Bay 7 taking photos - they couldn't help themselves it was so beautiful.

Michelle, thank you for not only making my dream wedding come true but for helping me figure out what that dream wedding even was. You are amazing!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Mary, 6/16/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Michelle Duncan did an absolutely amazing job! My husband and I were planning our wedding from out of state, so we had an initial phone call with Michelle where I spoke to her about what I was thinking and was even able to have her look at my Pinterest page of flowers. She created a detailed proposal with pictures and prices, and I was able to add items and make changes as needed. Closer to our wedding, my mum met with Michelle in person to go over everything and make sure the flowers matched our linen choices. Thank goodness Michelle noticed one of the linens was peach and not the pink that matched by color scheme. When I saw all of the flowers and décor I was in awe! Everything was so beautiful and beyond my expectations. We highly recommend Embellished Blooms!

Profile Picture Alina, 6/9/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Michelle took my very ambitious vision and turned it into the bohemian wonderland of my dreams. She was so patient with my million emails and brought everything I ever wanted to life. Flowers were a focal point of my wedding and I could not be happier with her talent and professionalism. You must book this florist!!

Profile Picture Sarah Beth, 5/19/18, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1491666765413 1488356410155375501102678167442240544867006o
220x220 sq 1491666951884 14853258101553762481926785002895149799833683o
220x220 sq 1491667869306 14902830101553762478176787411450114416318786o

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I am always excited when a couple says they are working with Embellished Blooms because I know I will have some gorgeous florals to photograph and if any of my couples haven't found a florist yet they are the first on my list to recommend!

Michelle Duncan of Embellished Blooms is the floral designer to hire for your wedding! We got the chance to work with her recently and she brought our vision to life perfectly with stunning, beautifully designed florals. She is a creative genius and we love the free-spirited, organic feel every one of her designs has. Not only does Michelle design florals but she can also coordinate a beautifully put together event. We HIGHLY recommend Embellished Blooms for your wedding or special event.

3708 Benson Drive, Raleigh, NC 27609   See On Map