3708 Benson Drive, Raleigh, NC 27609 Map · Phone number

About Embellished Blooms

At Embellished Blooms we highlight organically styled, lush flowers with distinctive textural components. Each event is seen as a blank canvas to create something unique and fresh.Through flowers, I work to express the personalities and sensibilities of my clients and create a wedding day that is uniquely theirs.

I encourage my clients to pick flowers that make them happy, and then let our style and detailing stand the test of time and trends. I search for materials that are hard to find, research farms and various blooms tirelessly, to bring only the most exceptional blossoms and most unique vision to the table. Flowers are truly a passion for me and I am so blessed to find myself in a position to share my love of them with others.

Follow Embellished Blooms on

88 Reviews for Embellished Blooms

• Jennifer

Jennifer Ganley · Married on 11/02/2019

Stunning & Magical!

We didn't have a strong vision for florals before our initial meeting, but through our conversation (and my limited Pinterest inspiration photos), Michelle was able to help create a beautiful vision for our wedding - beyond what we could have imagined for ourselves! Michelle's floral designs were absolutely stunning! Our family and friends could not stop talking about the rich fall colors and magical use of candles throughout the ballroom!

Sent on 05/21/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 07/20/2019

Embellished Blooms NAILED it!!

Michelle was AMAZING to work with and I found her pricing extremely reasonable for the amount of product she provided! I had a pretty specific idea in mind for flowers and I admit it was one of the few aspects of the wedding that you can't 1000% picture until you actually see it come together. I made several tweaks to my vision throughout working with Michelle and she absolutely NAILED it! I could not get over how beautiful and fresh the flowers were and they lasted the entire night. We would absolutely 100% recommend Michelle and Embellished Blooms!! Thank you Michelle!!!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Embellished Blooms's reply:

Thanks so much Taylor! We LOVED bringing your vision to life:) You guys were beautiful and a pleasure to work with!
  • Meredith

Meredith K · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely Fabulous!

I can't say enough good things about Embellished Blooms! Our wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Michelle was a dream to work with. She listened to all of our ideas and put them into a beautifully executed plan. She has a real talent for turning an abstract vision into a breathtaking design.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Embellished Blooms FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75.00
    $ 150.00
    $ 4500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• AO&JO Photography Wedding Photographers

I am always excited when a couple says they are working with Embellished Blooms because I know I will have some gorgeous florals to photograph and if any of my couples haven't found a florist yet they are the first on my list to recommend!

• Live View Studios Wedding Photographers

Michelle Duncan of Embellished Blooms is the floral designer to hire for your wedding! We got the chance to work with her recently and she brought our vision to life perfectly with stunning, beautifully designed florals. She is a creative genius and we love the free-spirited, organic feel every one of her designs has. Not only does Michelle design florals but she can also coordinate a beautifully put together event. We HIGHLY recommend Embellished Blooms for your wedding or special event.

• 3708 Benson Drive Raleigh, 27609 See on map
    9193464811 (Phone number)
    Location of (Embellished Blooms)