Embellished Blooms Reviews

88 Reviews for Embellished Blooms

• Jennifer

Jennifer Ganley · Married on 11/02/2019

Stunning & Magical!

We didn't have a strong vision for florals before our initial meeting, but through our conversation (and my limited Pinterest inspiration photos), Michelle was able to help create a beautiful vision for our wedding - beyond what we could have imagined for ourselves! Michelle's floral designs were absolutely stunning! Our family and friends could not stop talking about the rich fall colors and magical use of candles throughout the ballroom!

Sent on 05/21/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 07/20/2019

Embellished Blooms NAILED it!!

Michelle was AMAZING to work with and I found her pricing extremely reasonable for the amount of product she provided! I had a pretty specific idea in mind for flowers and I admit it was one of the few aspects of the wedding that you can't 1000% picture until you actually see it come together. I made several tweaks to my vision throughout working with Michelle and she absolutely NAILED it! I could not get over how beautiful and fresh the flowers were and they lasted the entire night. We would absolutely 100% recommend Michelle and Embellished Blooms!! Thank you Michelle!!!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Embellished Blooms's reply:

Thanks so much Taylor! We LOVED bringing your vision to life:) You guys were beautiful and a pleasure to work with!
  • Meredith

Meredith K · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely Fabulous!

I can't say enough good things about Embellished Blooms! Our wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Michelle was a dream to work with. She listened to all of our ideas and put them into a beautifully executed plan. She has a real talent for turning an abstract vision into a breathtaking design.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Molly · Married on 07/28/2018

Beautiful flowers!

Michelle was a lifesaver. After going to several florists and getting little meaningful response/support, we were thrilled to find Michelle. She instantly knew the look we were going for. Michelle was flexible with meeting times to review pictures and the contract. So many guests at our wedding commented on the quality of the flowers. The flowers and design of them truly made the space feel even more perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better florist!! Already recommended her to another bride :)

Sent on 11/11/2018

Mary · Married on 06/16/2018

If I could give Michelle 10 Stars on everything, I would!

Michelle has the kindest heart and most incredible gift for flowers that I could have imagined. When I first met with Michelle, I was unsure of what type of vision I wanted and couldn't name more than 2-3 flowers myself. Michelle was patient and inspiring, working with me to come up with a vision for the wedding that was BEYOND gorgeous and was well within our budget.

My guests would not stop talking about the flowers at our wedding (and rehearsal dinner, and brunches - we used her for everything because we loved her so much!) They thought we must have spent a FORTUNE on flowers, but little did they know what a magician and absolute visionary Michelle was to create the flowers she did for us. Every guest walked down the stairs at Bay 7 taking photos - they couldn't help themselves it was so beautiful.

Michelle, thank you for not only making my dream wedding come true but for helping me figure out what that dream wedding even was. You are amazing!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Embellished Blooms's reply:

I almost don't know how to respond, I'm blushing:) You and I shared a special bond and it was absolutely my pleasure to help your family bring your wedding dreams to life! It was one of the dreamiest weddings we have had the pleasure of executing! Wishing you and James a lifetime of happiness:)
  • Alina

Alina · Married on 06/09/2018

Michelle Duncan did an absolutely amazing job! My husband and I were planning our wedding from out of state, so we had an initial phone call with Michelle where I spoke to her about what I was thinking and was even able to have her look at my Pinterest page of flowers. She created a detailed proposal with pictures and prices, and I was able to add items and make changes as needed. Closer to our wedding, my mum met with Michelle in person to go over everything and make sure the flowers matched our linen choices. Thank goodness Michelle noticed one of the linens was peach and not the pink that matched by color scheme. When I saw all of the flowers and décor I was in awe! Everything was so beautiful and beyond my expectations. We highly recommend Embellished Blooms!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Sarah Beth · Married on 05/19/2018

Michelle took my very ambitious vision and turned it into the bohemian wonderland of my dreams. She was so patient with my million emails and brought everything I ever wanted to life. Flowers were a focal point of my wedding and I could not be happier with her talent and professionalism. You must book this florist!!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Tiffany · Married on 04/07/2018

Michelle and her team are absolutely amazing! My fiance and I were completely clueless when it came to wedding flowers. Michelle helped us figure out what made the most sense with our budget and was willing to work with us until we were comfortable with the contract. Michelle really listened to us and offered suggestions on how to be efficient with the flowers by re-purposing them from ceremony to reception space. Michelle was extremely calm and knowledgeable every time we spoke with her -- we knew we were in the best hands possible! I was in awe the first time I saw the floral arrangements and bouquets! Absolutely breathtaking!!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Embellished Blooms's reply:

Thanks so much Tiffany! You were both an absolute pleasure to work with!
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 12/16/2017

Amazing florals!

When I budgeted for my wedding, I said, "I don't want to overspend on flowers because nobody cares about flowers." I laugh at this statement now because the flowers were one of the best parts of the wedding and for me, an amazing surprise to see come together. Michelle listens, she is intuitive and innovative in her designs. I could not have imagined what I walked into, totally took my breath away. Michelle is a truly inspired artist. She is magic with flowers. She stretches your budget to the absolute max with the highest quality blooms I have ever seen. I spent more than I originally intended because I said yes to all of her ideas! (You don't have to do that! haha) But I do not regret one single penny. My guests are still commenting on how amazing the flowers were. Brides, call Michelle. You will not regret it!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Embellished Blooms's reply:

I think I'm blushing:) . Thank you so much for the privilege of serving you and your family Jackie! I love creating those moments that become forever memories of joy and happiness. All the best to you both as Mr. and Mrs.!

Julianne · Married on 12/02/2017

Michelle from Embellished Blooms was fantastic. Not only did she stay within budget, but she offered solutions helping to ensure our wedding was cost efficient and beautiful. When I got to the venue the day of, I was taken aback by how beautiful the entire place was. The bridesmaid’s bouquets and my own bouquet were absolutely stunning. She made both the chapel and reception venue just as beautiful. I cannot say enough about how impressed I was by what she was able to provide with such a small budget. I am truly so grateful to Michelle for helping make our day so special.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Hannah · Married on 09/03/2017

We tried other florists before coming to Embellished, and let me tell you, we wish we would've came here first! Absolute professional. All day people gave compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. I don't think a single petal fell the entire day! Boutiner, corsages, THE BOUQUET, exactly what we had imagined and they knew how to bring it to life. I can't wait to have another occasion where flowers are called for, just so we can do it all again! Thank you so much Embellished Blooms!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Kristin · Married on 08/05/2017

Michelle with Embellished Blooms was phenomenal. She took every vision I had for the flowers for my wedding and turned them into reality. When I first met with Michelle I had no idea how much flowers would cost for the wedding, but had an idea of a budget I would like to stay within. She instantly told me how she could utilize the best flowers to make the most out of the budget. I let her know the colors of the wedding and gave her free range to work with whatever would look best during the season and the end result was amazing. The flowers were beautiful and I received so many compliments throughout the night about the bouquets and the flowers used as centerpieces. After my first meeting with Michelle I knew there was no need to talk to any other florists and I am so happy with that decision.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/03/2017

Michelle is amazing! I so enjoyed working with her for my wedding. My wedding planner from a southern soiree recommended her and I am so so glad she did. I didn't have a specific idea of how I wanted to my wedding to look and she truly created the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen - from the bouquets to the tables to the arbor. I could not have been more pleased and elated with how it all turned out. Michelle is amazing to work with - she has the calmest and most gentle personality. Both my mom and future MIL felt very connected with her and commented on how much they enjoyed her. Multiple guests at the wedding commented on how well thought out the arrangements were - height, appearance, etc. Cannot recommend Michelle enough.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Kathryn · Married on 05/27/2017

We booked Embellished Blooms for our wedding day and could not be any happier with our decision! Michelle was so easy to talk to and quickly picked up on what our vision was for the wedding day. Since we were planning our wedding from out of state, I spoke with multiple florist via phone and once I spoke with Michelle I knew she was the one! She respected our budget and created the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding day! We received so many compliments! Don't look further, Embellished Blooms is the way to go! Thank you Michelle! -Katie and Brandon

Sent on 06/04/2017

Embellished Blooms's reply:

Absolutely my pleasure Katie! Thanks for all the kind words:)

Emily · Married on 05/06/2017

I can't even begin to describe how amazing our flowers were from Embellished Blooms. The flowers were honestly the highlight of our whole wedding day. As the bride, I was absolutely ecstatic when I saw my bouquet for the first time. I had not given Michelle much guidance, and she produced the most beautiful bouquet that was exactly what I wanted. All bouquets and flowers at the venue were fresh, full, colorful, and smelled wonderful. The candles at our tables also looked great alongside the flower arrangements. Michelle was also very flexible in revising our contract as we got closer to the event. You will definitely be happy with the quality of her service! She has a true gift for design.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Nicole · Married on 03/26/2017

I cannot thank Michelle enough for my wedding day flowers. She knew exactly what I wanted and made sure to give me everything I could have dreamed of and made sure to stay within my tight budget. My bouquet was perfect and the table decorations were simple yet elegant. I highly recommend Embellished Blooms and cannot wait to use them again for future events!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Karen · Married on 03/04/2017

If you could have only seen the reaction and look on my daughters face when we walked into the first look for the reception. She exclaimed "OOHH mom this is everything I envisioned and more! Michelle nailed it!" The flowers were absolutely stunning along with the floating candles, tapers and votives .
    Earlier in the day I saw Michelle working on the ceremony florals for the arbor and I called out to her.Michelle came over to me and I was trying to hold back the tears because it was so beautiful. She hugged me, that's the kind of person Michelle is!
    Michelle is extremely talented and very easy to work with. She will listen to you carefully to understand your vision and then work very hard to make the florals more beautiful than you could have imagined ! Our guests were taking pictures of the flowers ,even the men noticed and were commenting on them .
    We are extremely thankful to Michelle for surrounding our family and guests with such beauty on Alex and Marcus's wedding day.March 4,2017.
    Karen, Mother of the Bride

Sent on 04/04/2017

Embellished Blooms's reply:

Thank you Karen, it was a pleasure to serve your family!

Morgan · Married on 11/05/2016

The flowers were everything I had pictured and more. The flowers and other touches made my wedding even more magical.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Mica · Married on 10/16/2016

Michelle was the first and only florist we met with. We knew right away she was the one we wanted to work with. She was able to maximize our budget and still provide us with everything we asked for and more. From the start she made us feel welcomed, and somehow she was able to pull all of my ideas right out of my head. Throughout the planning process, Michelle was quick to respond and happy to help with anything I needed. I so enjoyed working with her to create my dream wedding arrangements but I had no idea just how beautiful they would be. When the bridesmaids bouquets first arrived, I started to tear up. They were breathtaking! All of my bridesmaids were blown away, and then came mine.. as many times as I'd pictured it in my head, my imagination still wasn't able to dream up something so wonderful. I had never seen a more beautiful arrangement. Michelle tailored it to fit me perfectly, my bouquet was better than anything I'd seen on Pinterest or in a magazine, nothing could compare. Once it was time for the ceremony, I was able to view the rest of the arrangements. I had chosen to do flowers inside of lanterns with pillar candles, no glass. Each centerpiece was stunning! Again, I couldn't have dreamed up something so beautiful. My husband and I were both taken back by Michelle's creations, and are still getting compliments from guests. We cannot speak highly enough of Michelle and the love she puts into her work. Thank you Embellished Blooms for providing us with the most beautiful flowers for our wedding day!

Sent on 10/24/2016
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/10/2016

So great. I can't believe that they were able to get us such beautiful flowers just days after a hurricane. I was totally blown away when I walked into the venue. So amazing!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Kathy · Married on 05/07/2016

Embellished Blooms Made the Day!
    We cannot emphasize enough how fantastic the flowers were for our daughter’s wedding. Michelle actually listens to the bride and delivers exactly what she wants. We had interviewed other florists who tried to tell us what we wanted but Michelle listened and took notes. Then she showed us pictures of exactly what my daughter envisioned. We trusted her completely with the bride’s bouquet, church floral arrangements and the table arrangements and she came through with flying colors. When we walked into the church, the flowers were exactly as promised. My jaw dropped when I saw the reception table displays. They were beautiful and romantic – just as my daughter requested. She transformed the room into a stunning dreamy wedding venue. If you are looking for an extremely talented florist who can add that zest to your wedding day, Michelle at Embellished Blooms is the perfect choice.

Sent on 05/14/2016

Embellished Blooms's reply:

Thank you so much Kathy! It was a pleasure working with you and Dottie and Caitlin:)

David · Married on 05/07/2016

Michelle did an amazing job with our flowers. Everything looked great and we got so many compliments (even from someone who has done professional floral arrangements). She was easy to work with and really took the time to listed to us and ensure that she got it right. I wasn't really able to describe what I was looking for so I showed her some pictures and everything turned out exactly like what we wanted. We would definitely recommend Embellished Blooms!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Michelle was a joy to work with and the end result was absolutely beautiful. She was super patient as I changed my mind a couple of times. When I ended up with a fairly specific idea in mind she totally got it and executed it perfectly. My budget for flowers was modest and she was very creative in working with me to get the look I wanted within my means. She's very sweet and responsive and I would definitely hire her again. Thank you Michelle!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Embellished Blooms's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind review! It was my pleasure to make your day beautiful:)

Anna · Married on 11/07/2015

I can't imagine our wedding without Michelle's beautiful flowers and creative touches! Before we connected with Embellished Blooms, the first floral company my mom and I talked to was entirely overwhelming--it was clear he had his own vision and wasn't interested in my ideas. In contrast, our first meeting with Michelle was so fun! She really took the time to get to know me and what I wanted. It felt like talking to a friend! We both became excited about what the day could look like, and she went above and beyond to make everything perfect. From the baby pumpkin escort cards to the wooden barrels with beautiful fall flowers to the gold framed chalk board, Michelle was able to provide everything I wanted and more. Most of all though, I have to brag about the flower crown she made me. It was simply perfect, and I received so many compliments on it after the wedding! I would recommend Michelle and Embellished Blooms to any of my friends. She was a joy to work with!

Sent on 04/10/2016
  • Erica15

Erica · Married on 10/11/2015

I could not have asked for a more special experience or more beautiful flowers for my wedding! It started with me calling her closer to my wedding than I should have because I couldn't decide if I wanted to do flowers on my own to try and save money or have someone professionally arrange them for me. She immediately put me at ease and let me know I shouldn't have any worries about flowers for my wedding day and that she wanted to help me out. I met with her because I knew, by reviewing her site and speaking with her, that she fit my flower style. She is so warm and friendly. She makes you feel like she is a good friend and that she truly wants to make you as happy as possible, like she would with her own children. You can tell she has a passion for what she does! She went above and beyond and really works with you within your budget. Within minutes, I knew she understood the style I wanted and that I would be in good hands with her. I was in awe on my wedding day at the beauty of all the flowers. I really couldn't imagine them being any more perfect. My sister, who is very detail-oriented (ok, a perfectionist), could not come up with anything she would have done differently. That's a huge compliment! I kind of want to get married again, just so I can hold one of her beautiful creations again ;). Thank you so much, Michelle for making not only my wedding day, but the whole experience so easy and pleasurable!

Sent on 01/17/2016