4111 panther Creek pkwy, Durham, NC 27704 Map · Phone number

About Perfection By Patricia

We specialize in Hair, Makeup, Waxing and Spray Tanning services. Let us help you be gorgeously radiant on your special day! follow on Instagram for tons of photos and updates @perfectionbypatricia

Follow Perfection By Patricia on

Perfection By Patricia 6
Perfection By Patricia 7
  • Blair

Blair · Getting married on 06/16/2019

I had a great experience with Patricia and her team and highly recommend hiring her for your wedding! I don't wear a lot of makeup, and I knew I wanted to look and feel like myself (but better :) on my wedding day, so I was drawn to her use of traditional makeup instead of airbrush. Patricia did hair for my three bridesmaids, my mom and mother-in-law, and me for my wedding, and did my makeup (her team member, Tiff, did makeup for the other 5 women). We were all SO happy with our hair and makeup, and it looked awesome in photos. In addition to the awesome results, there were several things that stuck out to me about Patricia and her team that made me especially happy I booked them for my wedding:
    - From the first time I contacted her to the morning of my wedding, Patricia was incredibly responsive via email and got back to me almost immediately each time I reached out.
    - Patricia is seriously a hair GENIUS! I have super fine, short/medium length hair and she suggested at my trial that I buy an extension for the wedding day to make my bun bigger. She perfectly incorporated the extension into my updo and added a ton of texture, and my hair looked completely natural and thick on my wedding day. My bridesmaids, mom and mother-in-law were incredibly happy with their hair too.
    - Patricia truly LISTENS to what you want. We did a trial before my bridal portraits a few months prior to the wedding, and I noticed some things I wanted to tweak after getting the photos back. Patricia was completely receptive to my feedback and made the adjustments for the wedding. She also truly listened to what my mom and mother-in-law wanted in terms of their hair, and they were both very pleased.
    - Patricia is FAST! I don't typically love the amount of time involved to get my hair/makeup/nails etc. done, so I really appreciated how quickly she works.
    - Patricia includes gratuity in her prices, which I really appreciated as the bride. One less thing to worry about on the wedding day.

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Perfection By Patricia 8
    Perfection By Patricia 9
    Perfection By Patricia 10
    Perfection By Patricia 11
    Perfection By Patricia 12
    Perfection By Patricia 13

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Oh what an amazing review Blair!! Thank you SO much! And I take pride in that "FAST" comment ;) haha
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 04/13/2019

My girls and I were in great hands with Patricia!

I just want to take a minute to gush about how wonderful it was having Patricia and her assistant as my hair and makeup team for my wedding! I was referred to her by two close friends, who had both worked with Patricia for their weddings and had great experiences. Everyone looked STUNNING and Patricia put us at ease with her bubbly personality. You can tell how much pride she takes in her work- she is meticulous to detail. She knows skin so well (she works for Rodan & Fields) and uses only the highest quality products that both bring out everyone’s natural beauty and are gentle enough for all day wear. She was super responsive to feedback about my makeup and we made a few small adjustments to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. Everyone cried throughout that special day and everyone’s makeup held up perfectly. I love that I got a whole new tube of the lipstick she used on me, since it was a great color and fun to wear it the following week on my honeymoon!

I have long hair but it’s very thin and I was dreaming of a full low-bun style. I thought my hair was really pretty on my first trial run but wasn’t in love with it, and Patricia was awesome in allowing me to do a second hair trial, this time with clip-ins to get that extra volume. She knew exactly how to blend the clip-ins right into the style and no one would have ever know I was wearing them, including myself. They were placed and secured very comfortably. My day-of hair was even better than my second trial- I couldn’t have felt more beautiful and bridal! On the business side, Patricia was easy to communicate with and helped me create a custom package for the number of people/services we had for that morning, as well as a personalized timeline to ensure everyone was done in time for pictures. I felt her prices were very fair. Thank you Patricia for everything you did to bring my wedding vision to life!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

It was my total pleasure girl! You were so fun to get to know and work with. Blessings to you and your marriage. XO
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Patricia did a fantastic job making me feel and look beautiful on my wedding day! I was so worried about finding a style that would capture the look I was going for, and Patricia did not disappoint! She was willing to work with any requests I had and personalized my experience to give me the best results! Patricia is a true professional and artist, and transformed my fine, flat hair into a perfect updo! I was adamant about natural makeup and she did not disappoint their either. I felt so comfortable and beautiful on my day and that is thanks to her! If you are looking for someone who will pour their heart into your day, as well as keep up with you after, Patricia is your girl!

Sent on 11/15/2018
    Perfection By Patricia 14
    Perfection By Patricia 15

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Christina I enjoyed you so much! Everyone was a pleasure to work with. I am happy you trusted me with your concern of the amount of makeup. Thank you dearly! Many blessings in your marriage.

• jHagan Photography
    jHagan Photography Wedding Photographers

Patricia and her team are not only amazing at what they do, but they are professional, sweet and so punctual! When hair and makeup are finished on time, it keeps me on time with photos! Love working with them!

• All Events DJs
    All Events DJs Wedding DJs

Perfection by Patricia is an excellent choice for wedding hair & makeup. Patricia and her team are friendly and great to work with. We've heard only good things from our clients and our personal experiences with this company have been wonderful! Highly recommended!

• Knot Your Average Events
    Knot Your Average Events Wedding Planners

very professional and we look forward to working with you soon~

• 4111 panther Creek pkwy Durham, 27704 See on map