7007 Peachtree town lane, Durham, NC 27545 Map · Phone number

About Perfection By Patricia

We specialize in Hair, Makeup, Waxing and Spray Tanning services. Let us help you be gorgeously radiant on your special day! follow on Instagram for tons of photos and updates @perfectionbypatricia

Follow Perfection By Patricia on

01c313dbebfd6d63 17192520 1420833564654568 446503613271367464 o
1670733813885702178809034232372526614184457o

108 Reviews for Perfection By Patricia

Amy Mcleod Clark · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Patricia made me feel like a bride!

Patricia was wonderful to work with! My biggest fear (and my husband's fear) was that wouldn't look like myself on my wedding day, but Patricia alleviated that concern entirely. I felt like the most beautiful, most bridal version of myself and that gave me such a sense of peace and confidence about the day. Patricia was responsive and flexible with us. She was early on the wedding day and she finished early, giving us extra time for photos. I would highly recommend her to future brides!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Amy thank you SO SO much!!! You looked GORGEOUS and we are so thankful for you trusting your look with us. xo, P
  • I

India · Married on 07/27/2019

Gorgeous, individualized hair and makeup for bride and bridesmaids

Patricia and her team (Stephanie and Sarah) did an excellent job for our July wedding. First of all, Patricia did a great job of listening to me during the trial, figuring out what I wanted (which I didn't always communicate the most clearly!), and adjusting so that I looked just the way I wanted on the wedding day. She, Stephanie, and Sarah were also excellent at listening to the bridesmaids about their hair and makeup preferences and coming up with looks that suited each of their styles and features. For instance, several of my bridesmaids have really pale skin and a few don't regularly wear makeup, but everyone was really happy with the final result—nobody looked orange/cakey or overdone. They were also really good at recreating hairstyles from the pictures the bridesmaids brought along. The makeup held up all day, even in the July heat, and nobody's hair fell out (even those with really thick, heavy hair). Everyone looked gorgeous, both in pictures and in person. Logistically, Patricia was really prompt to respond, sent me detailed timeline for everyone's hair and makeup a few weeks before the wedding, and was even ahead of schedule on the day of! Last but not least, the whole team was really fun and easygoing, which made getting ready have a really festive atmosphere. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

India thank you for this amazing review!! I can't tell you how much we enjoyed all of you ladies!!! I am so grateful for you and your business!
  • Blair

Blair · Married on 06/16/2019

I had a great experience with Patricia and her team and highly recommend hiring her for your wedding! I don't wear a lot of makeup, and I knew I wanted to look and feel like myself (but better :) on my wedding day, so I was drawn to her use of traditional makeup instead of airbrush. Patricia did hair for my three bridesmaids, my mom and mother-in-law, and me for my wedding, and did my makeup (her team member, Tiff, did makeup for the other 5 women). We were all SO happy with our hair and makeup, and it looked awesome in photos. In addition to the awesome results, there were several things that stuck out to me about Patricia and her team that made me especially happy I booked them for my wedding:
    - From the first time I contacted her to the morning of my wedding, Patricia was incredibly responsive via email and got back to me almost immediately each time I reached out.
    - Patricia is seriously a hair GENIUS! I have super fine, short/medium length hair and she suggested at my trial that I buy an extension for the wedding day to make my bun bigger. She perfectly incorporated the extension into my updo and added a ton of texture, and my hair looked completely natural and thick on my wedding day. My bridesmaids, mom and mother-in-law were incredibly happy with their hair too.
    - Patricia truly LISTENS to what you want. We did a trial before my bridal portraits a few months prior to the wedding, and I noticed some things I wanted to tweak after getting the photos back. Patricia was completely receptive to my feedback and made the adjustments for the wedding. She also truly listened to what my mom and mother-in-law wanted in terms of their hair, and they were both very pleased.
    - Patricia is FAST! I don't typically love the amount of time involved to get my hair/makeup/nails etc. done, so I really appreciated how quickly she works.
    - Patricia includes gratuity in her prices, which I really appreciated as the bride. One less thing to worry about on the wedding day.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Oh what an amazing review Blair!! Thank you SO much! And I take pride in that "FAST" comment ;) haha

• jHagan Photography Wedding Photographers

Patricia and her team are not only amazing at what they do, but they are professional, sweet and so punctual! When hair and makeup are finished on time, it keeps me on time with photos! Love working with them!

• All Events DJs Wedding DJs

Perfection by Patricia is an excellent choice for wedding hair & makeup. Patricia and her team are friendly and great to work with. We've heard only good things from our clients and our personal experiences with this company have been wonderful! Highly recommended!

• Knot Your Average Events Wedding Planners

very professional and we look forward to working with you soon~

• 4111 panther Creek pkwy Durham, 27704 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Perfection By Patricia)