Raleigh, NC 27603 Map · Phone number

Ashley Cakes 7
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful and Delicious!

Ashley Cakes did a wonderful job! When looking for cake vendors, I knew that her cakes were by far the prettiest I had seen. Once I tasted them, it was a done deal. Every flavor was delicious and it was difficult to figure out which to choose. I found a cake design on Instagram that I loved and Ashley was kind enough to order a stencil to match the lace detailing used in the inspiration photo. She was responsive, easy to work with and I was thrilled with the outcome - both design and flavor. I would highly recommend working with Ashley Cakes for your wedding or any other event!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Savannah · Married on 05/05/2019

Delicious and beautiful

Our cake was unreal beautiful!! It was exactly what we wanted! Ashley went above and beyond my expectations to make us the beautiful cake we were looking for! Not only was it beautiful but it was delicious!!! Would definitely recommend! The value is good because of the size, design and taste but also because we get an anniversary cake that I’m really looking forward to!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Meredith

Meredith K · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful and Delicious Cake!

Ashley and Josh were easy and fun to work with! Our cake was not only beautiful but delicious also! We had two flavors: snickerdoodle with cinnamon cream, and dark chocolate with raspberry filling. The planning process involved cake tasting and sitting down with Ashley to go over the design. She sketched the design as we talked with her. (I still have my sketch as a fun souvenir of the process!) She will do any combination of cakes and fillings, and she makes an anniversary cake one year later, which we are super excited for! I can't recommend Ashley Cakes enough. The design came out as exactly what we wanted, and our guests raved about the tasty cake!

Sent on 07/21/2019

• What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• We Cook For You Catering
    We Cook For You Catering Wedding Caterers

We have catered many weddings and cut many wedding cakes. Ashley's Cakes are on point every single time! We always know that her cakes will be beautifully crafted, moist (never dry and crumbly), fresh, and full of flavor. She is definitely consistant with her attention to detail and her cakes never disappoint. Alvin and Melissa Cotto We Cook For You Catering

• Story & Rhythm
    Story & Rhythm Wedding Photographers

We absolutely love Ashley Cakes! She created our amazing wedding cake a few years ago! We've also had the pleasure of working with her at some of our couple's weddings! Her cakes are beautiful and delicious!

• All Events DJs
    All Events DJs Wedding DJs

We've worked a number of Weddings where Ashley Cakes has provided the sweets. Although, we don't get to spend much time with them, they always arrive on time, set up, and are extremely friendly and professional. Not to mention, their cakes are delicious! :) We highly recommend Ashley Cakes for your Wedding or Special Event!

• Raleigh, 27603 See on map