104 Main St, Broadway, NC 27505 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Enchanted Moments

Enchanted Moments was founded in 2005 in order to provide quality cakes at affordable prices.

• Ambrosia Cake Creations
  • The Crepe Cakerie
  • I Do Cakes

6 Reviews for Enchanted Moments

Emily · Married on 11/19/2016

The cake was phenomenal! I am not usually a cake person but this was wonderful! I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 12/11/2016
  • GettingSchlitzed

Alan · Married on 05/27/2016

I loved working with Tracy. She did the grooms cake for the rehearsal dinner. Her talent is unbelievable. I wish I could upload a picture. My now husband was taken back with how amazing his cake turned out.uniquely created off of my idea. She drew up a sketch ones I gave her all my ideas and details and made an example cake. (He didn't have a clue what it was going to be) She combined it all wonderfully. Beyond the detail- the flavor.. It was wonderful. She originally did my sisters baby shower cake- when I took a bite I knew I needed her to be a part of our wedding. Little did I know that my bridesmaids also used her to make cookies for one of my bridal showers. Omg they were so cute! And to make it better- they had my monogram! Her cakes, cookies and flavors weren't just amazing so was she. Such a sweet lady- anyone that works with her is lucky.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Tiffany · Married on 10/18/2014

Tracy made a groomsman cake for my rehearsal dinner and my wedding cake. EVERYBODY loved them both and the cakes were so delicious.

Sent on 10/21/2014