5204 Portside Lane, Raleigh, NC 27610 Map · Phone number

About Cake Couture Boutique

Cake Couture is geared towards the budget conscience spender. The one that wants the max for the min! Let us make your event, "Fashionably Delicious"!

WHAT WE OFFER

Cake Couture Boutique 6
Cake Couture Boutique 7

Tiffany · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing cake

Choosing Cake Couture Boutique for our wedding cake was one of our best choices for the wedding. I visited their shop to try a few cupcakes prior to setting up a tasting meeting and as soon as I had my first bite, I KNEW Cake Couture had to be my wedding cake vendor. That cupcake was literally so good that I was telling everyone to go by and try them. Working with Brie was super easy and she has such a great personality. At the tasting, my husband and I literally were kids in the candy store being able to try to so many amazing flavors. We ended up choosing banana pudding, cookie butter, pineapple upside down and buttered vanilla as our wedding cake flavors (by tier). The design of our cake was beautiful and everything I had dreamed of for my wedding cake. Our guests LOVED the cake. I received so many compliments on the cake and how good it tasted. Even though our wedding was a few weeks ago, guests are still talking about how good that cake was. You will not go wrong with Cake Couture as your wedding cake baker. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Staci

Staci · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful Cake

I loved my wedding cake. It was so beautiful and delicious.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • LaShanta

LaShanta · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing food and service

From the tasting we knew we had to book cake couture. The food is the best food we’ve ever tasted! My mom raved about how everything was seasoned to perfection and she didn’t have to add anything to it.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Cake Couture Boutique 8
    Cake Couture Boutique 9

Cake Couture Boutique FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 32.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 27.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 30.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, China, Flatware, Glassware, Chocolate Fountain
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Open Bar, House Beer, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Cajun, Caribbean, Italian, Mexican, Seafood, Southern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Knots 'N Such
    Knots 'N Such Wedding Florists

Everything a wedding cake should be - DELICIOUS and beautiful! The staff is so friendly, too!

• ELIZABETH ASHLEY & CO.
    ELIZABETH ASHLEY & CO. Wedding Photographers

Elegance, class and highly professional! I can't wait to book cake couture for my future events! I highly recommend them to clients as well. One of the best catering and bakery company in town!

• Dream & Believe Event Planning
    Dream & Believe Event Planning Wedding Planners

Cake Couture Boutique cakes are very elegant. Your guest will be talking years later about the taste and look. I love working with Cake Couture.

• 5204 Portside Lane Raleigh, 27610 See on map