Creative Purposes by C.Fultz

Creative Purposes by C.Fultz

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Creative Purposes by C.Fultz

Full service planning for the sparkly, chic, and modern Bridenista.

At Creative Purposes we understand that the day is in the details, therefore we pride ourselves in providing all of the missing pieces. With our team of Certified Wedding Planners and Associates, you can rest assure that your wedding or event will be our main focus.  We work with your budget and NEVER accept kickbacks.  You can trust that we have your best interest at heart when helping you select vendors. On your big day, our staff is able and ready to make sure everything runs smoothly. Hiring our company for your big day means a fabulous, stress-free day for you, your family and friends!

Learn more about us by visiting www.CreativePurposes.com.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Raleigh, Columbus

Follow Creative Purposes by C.Fultz on

22 Reviews for Creative Purposes by C.Fultz

AMAZING wedding planning by Cheylaina with Creative Purposes! I had a destination wedding (which means our package came with a "day-of" wedding coordinator).

I can't tell you how much help I needed in addition to the on-site planner's services. I'm not by any means an event or wedding planner...& I quite frankly lack the skills (and interest) of putting events together. So I needed a LOT of help with the entire process, from invitations/RSVPs, decor, colors, travel arrangements for guests, etc.

Cheylaina planned everyone's travel arrangements (finding us the best prices), she planned wedding colors & decor, reception tables, bridesmaids, family attire, EVERYTHING wedding. She also communicated with the wedding coordinator to make sure I didn't have to worry about anything. It was the best, seamless & stressfree wedding experience I could've ever imagined! She helped me get dressed, made sure everyone was in their places on time, there's too many things to name....She's simply amazing and I can't thank her enough.

Profile Picture Clarice, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There are so many wonderful things that I could say about Creative Purposes. From day one, Cheylaina Fultz the lead wedding planner for Creative Purposes was organized, detailed and passionate. She made sure throughout the 15 months of planning, that she was attentive to everything we needed. Being out of state for the majority of my planning process worried me at first, but having Cheylaina and the Creative Purposes team eased my concerns immediately. They were very responsive and prompt. Creative purposes helped me select all my amazing wedding vendors and made sure they were there to help me with any questions or concerns I had. I've never met someone who truly loves what they do and everything about Cheylaina shows this. My wedding day far exceeded my expectations. Cheylaina went above and beyond to make sure I had the wedding of my dreams. Forget Pinterest, or David Tutera, Creative Purposes is the way to go! Truly the best decision of our wedding process and worth every penny.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nicole, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Please do yourself a favor and hire the Creative Purposes team to plan and/or coordinate your wedding! Cheylaina (the owner) and Arielle (lead NC planner) were a dream to work with and removed so much stress from my shoulders during the final month of wedding planning and most importantly, on my wedding day. My husband and I hired Creative Purposes for month of coordination. At the time, I naively thought that it would be simple to plan a Pinterest-perfect wedding all on my own. I quickly realized that finishing my last year of law school, studying for the bar, and wedding planning were not a good mix. By the time August (the month of my wedding) came around, I was so happy and relieved to hand Cheylaina and Arielle the baton. Even well before the wedding, they were so helpful to me by providing etiquette tips, vendor recommendations, and periodic check-ins. My only regret is that I did not hire them to fully plan my wedding.

Cheylaina and Arielle kept us organized and on top of things. Specifically, they facilitated communication with and between all of our vendors. They attended vendor meetings with us and even suggested creative ideas to bring our ideas to life. On the day of the wedding, I got to do exactly what every bride needs and deserves to do -- I got to enjoy my wedding. I was able to focus solely on savoring every precious with my new husband, family and friends. I was never worried or stressed, I was completely at ease and carefree knowing my wedding my was in good hands. Even more, I was completely blown away with how wonderfully sweet and patient Cheylaina and Arielle were throughout the entire day. I can imagine that a large wedding comes with a healthy share of challenges. However, both remained smiling and positive throughout the entire day, even staying past 1 am (several hours past my reception) to accommodate some special requests from my mother in law. If you want phenomenal service, definitely pick Creative Purposes!

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1443023163699 mother daughter
220x220 sq 1443022982023 bouquet toss
220x220 sq 1443023272081 wedding party

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I have had the pleasure of working with Cheylaina of Creative Purposes on a number of occasions and have nothing but praise for her work. She brings a combination of professionalism and enthusiasm for her work to everything she touches. Cheylaina has an incredible eye for detail and works painstakingly to get everything just right. One of the things that I most enjoy about working with Cheylaina is the fact that she has a very sweet and fun personality, which is a huge asset when interacting with multiple service providers to ensure an event runs smoothly. Working with Cheylaina is simply a joy and I wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner.

I have had the pleasure of not only working with Creative Purposes on the most beautiful styled shoot, but I also know that as a fellow Certified Wedding Planner, she has been taught by the best! Cheylaina will guide you through your big day with her savvy organization skills, preferred vendors and personal style to help on the decor side of things as well. I highly recommend Creative Purposes for your big day!

Raleigh, NC 27617   See On Map