Raleigh, NC 27617 Map · Phone number

About Creative Purposes by C.Fultz

At Creative Purposes we understand that the day is in the details, therefore we pride ourselves in providing all of the missing pieces. With our team of Certified Wedding Planners and Associates, you can rest assure that your wedding or event will be our main focus. We work with your budget and NEVER accept kickbacks. You can trust that we have your best interest at heart when helping you select vendors. On your big day, our staff is able and ready to make sure everything runs smoothly. Hiring our company for your big day means a fabulous, stress-free day for you, your family and friends!

Learn more about us by visiting www.CreativePurposes.com.

Follow Creative Purposes by C.Fultz on

wedding party
ceremony decor
ceremony decor draping
sparkle girl 2 wh
bridesmaids
huge hydrangeas
Creative Purposes by C.Fultz
escort cards jpg full shot
details
ceremony decor
ceremony decor draping

22 Reviews for Creative Purposes by C.Fultz

Nicole · Married on 09/12/2015

There are so many wonderful things that I could say about Creative Purposes. From day one, Cheylaina Fultz the lead wedding planner for Creative Purposes was organized, detailed and passionate. She made sure throughout the 15 months of planning, that she was attentive to everything we needed. Being out of state for the majority of my planning process worried me at first, but having Cheylaina and the Creative Purposes team eased my concerns immediately. They were very responsive and prompt. Creative purposes helped me select all my amazing wedding vendors and made sure they were there to help me with any questions or concerns I had. I've never met someone who truly loves what they do and everything about Cheylaina shows this. My wedding day far exceeded my expectations. Cheylaina went above and beyond to make sure I had the wedding of my dreams. Forget Pinterest, or David Tutera, Creative Purposes is the way to go! Truly the best decision of our wedding process and worth every penny.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Creative Purposes by C.Fultz's reply:

Nicole, working with you and Diems was an amazing experience for me. I always looked forward to our meetings together and watching the two of you interact because some way, some how, Diems would definitely make me laugh before our meetings were up. Working with you guys honestly felt as though I was working with friends that I went to college with or had known for years. You guys are some of the sweetest people I've ever met. Your passion for one another really shined on your wedding day and there were so many times I just wanted to get on the dance floor with you guys. I wish you guys a lifetime of joy and happiness. Love you guys!! P.S. You made me the happiest wedding planner EVER when I went to check on you and your bridesmaids after you all were changing for the surprise dance. When I saw you would be dancing in one of our #Bridenista t-shirts I was way too HYPE!! LOL

Britney · Married on 08/22/2015

Please do yourself a favor and hire the Creative Purposes team to plan and/or coordinate your wedding! Cheylaina (the owner) and Arielle (lead NC planner) were a dream to work with and removed so much stress from my shoulders during the final month of wedding planning and most importantly, on my wedding day. My husband and I hired Creative Purposes for month of coordination. At the time, I naively thought that it would be simple to plan a Pinterest-perfect wedding all on my own. I quickly realized that finishing my last year of law school, studying for the bar, and wedding planning were not a good mix. By the time August (the month of my wedding) came around, I was so happy and relieved to hand Cheylaina and Arielle the baton. Even well before the wedding, they were so helpful to me by providing etiquette tips, vendor recommendations, and periodic check-ins. My only regret is that I did not hire them to fully plan my wedding.

Cheylaina and Arielle kept us organized and on top of things. Specifically, they facilitated communication with and between all of our vendors. They attended vendor meetings with us and even suggested creative ideas to bring our ideas to life. On the day of the wedding, I got to do exactly what every bride needs and deserves to do -- I got to enjoy my wedding. I was able to focus solely on savoring every precious with my new husband, family and friends. I was never worried or stressed, I was completely at ease and carefree knowing my wedding my was in good hands. Even more, I was completely blown away with how wonderfully sweet and patient Cheylaina and Arielle were throughout the entire day. I can imagine that a large wedding comes with a healthy share of challenges. However, both remained smiling and positive throughout the entire day, even staying past 1 am (several hours past my reception) to accommodate some special requests from my mother in law. If you want phenomenal service, definitely pick Creative Purposes!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Creative Purposes by C.Fultz's reply:

Wow Britney. These words mean so much to us. What a pleasant surprise to wake up to such thoughtfulness this morning. You and Jerald were a pleasure to work with. You guys are every wedding planner's dream clients! The love that you guys have for another is so evident. Arielle and I couldn't keep from shedding tears during your ceremony. Typically we're so focused on the details of the wedding that we emotionally remove ourselves. But on your wedding day, God was certainly present. Mr. & Mrs. Prince, you are a POWER couple! May God bless your union always and forever!

Krystyn · Married on 07/04/2015

I recommend Creative Purposes to any new bride!! The entire team shows great attention to detail and they were able to ask me questions that is simply not even thought of due to their experience. I worked with Arielle and she and her team were wonderful!!

Creative Purposes by C.Fultz FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 998.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,996.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning
  • What weddings to you have experience planning? Destination
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Joe Payne Photography
    Joe Payne Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure of working with Cheylaina of Creative Purposes on a number of occasions and have nothing but praise for her work. She brings a combination of professionalism and enthusiasm for her work to everything she touches. Cheylaina has an incredible eye for detail and works painstakingly to get everything just right. One of the things that I most enjoy about working with Cheylaina is the fact that she has a very sweet and fun personality, which is a huge asset when interacting with multiple service providers to ensure an event runs smoothly. Working with Cheylaina is simply a joy and I wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner.

• Teacup Floral
    Teacup Floral Wedding Florists

I have had the pleasure of not only working with Creative Purposes on the most beautiful styled shoot, but I also know that as a fellow Certified Wedding Planner, she has been taught by the best! Cheylaina will guide you through your big day with her savvy organization skills, preferred vendors and personal style to help on the decor side of things as well. I highly recommend Creative Purposes for your big day!

• Raleigh, NC 27617 See on map