Columbus, OH 43299 Map · Phone number

About Alisha Marie Events

Alisha Marie Events is a full-service event planning business specializing in weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, and other special occasions. Based in Columbus, Ohio, Alisha Marie Events offers a host of services to ensure your upcoming event is planned and carried out to perfection. At Alisha Marie Events we understand the care and attention needed when planning such an important occasion and give each client our undivided attention. We take time to listen to our clients’ desires and work diligently to bring those desires to life. With an experienced and professional team, we create memorable and stress-free events for our clients. Whether you want an intimate gathering or a large exuberant celebration; Alisha Marie Events will be there to ensure that your day is unforgettable!

At Alisha Marie events, we understand that all events are diverse. With that in mind, we offer several different planning packages as well as al a carte services. Whether you need a little help along the way, a beginning-to-end consultant, or anything in between; we have offerings suitable to your specific needs.

Alisha Marie offers the following services:

• Event consultation and planning (including event theme and concept)

• “Day of” coordinating

• Event scheduling

• Event design and decor

• Venue location

• Event budgeting

• Full-service vendor referrals (Catering, Florists, Entertainment, etc)

• Vendor coordination

The bride with her bridesmaids
81986bba916faa01 1429108767896 akmillerphotomkw 6191

2 Reviews for Alisha Marie Events

Phillip · Married on 04/29/2016

Book Alisha!!! Don't second guess yourself. She is amazing and very professional, affordable, friendly and overall she treats you like family. My wife and I had an amazing wedding day and it went smoothly. We had time to practice and see it from all kinds of views. We went over a little in pictures but she did so well, we had extra time to catch up. We have heard nothing but great feedback from our guest about how beautiful the wedding was. Some even said they haven't seen a wedding done like that in a while. This is in regards to everything from toast, longest married couple dance, couples first dance, mother of groom dance and much more. We could go on all day about how amazing she was. Book Alisha!!!!! You won't be disappointed and we're sure of that!!!! Thanks Alisha!!!!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Heather · Married on 06/15/2013

I can not say enough good things about Alisha! Prior to being married I had only been to one wedding in my life, and that was only six months before my wedding day. Needless to say, I had no clue what I was doing at all! I had an idea of what "theme" I wanted and Alisha helped me bring that to life. She kept me on track with what I needed to do and when. She came with me to pick out decor and was always there when I needed her. She was there during our rehearsal, coordinating and making sure everything ran smoothly. Even on the day of my wedding she helped put last minute drapery on the arbor/gazebo that my husband and I were married under. She was there working behind the scenes and making sure everything was perfect while I got ready for our big day. We couldn't have done it without her!!! I would, without a doubt, recommend her for your wedding

Sent on 04/17/2015

Alisha Marie Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1