5251 Norwich Street, Hilliard, OH 43026 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Devoted Columbus

WITH A PASSION FOR WEDDINGS

OUR GOAL

Is to provide you with the best local wedding resources Columbus' has to offer. We do this to make the planning process for you fun, easy and relaxing. We offer the following benefits for you:

*The Wedding Library

*The Wedding Experience Bridal Show

*The Columbus Wedding Planning Guide (Coming Soon!)

*The Wedding Coupon Book (Coming Soon!)

*LocalWeddingDirectory.com (Coming Soon!)

*Wedding Gift Boutique

*Savvy Bride Resale Market & Facebook Group

*Educational Newsletters with current tips and trends

*Hourly Wedding Day Assistants for $65/hr with a 5 hour minimum.

*Information on all Local Wedding Events happening in Columbus!

WEDDING RESOURCE CENTER

Our inspirational wedding library serves as a wonderful wedding planning tool for you to utilize at any point in the planning process. Come sit and relax in our cozy studio while having everything you need at your fingertips! Brides have described us as a walk in pinterest and wedding library. This is a valuable service to all engaged couples! Need help with your hotel room blocks, wedding day timeline, budget, vendor questions? We are here to help! Let us match you to the perfect wedding professionals! Call to reserve the center today 614-787-1840.

Columbus Bride & Groom also brings you great education throughout the year with our monthly newsletters, blog, and open houses. Keep visiting our events page of the site for upcoming dates.

*Listing of all local wedding professionals

*Vendor profiles with starting prices, discounts, and specialties for comparing

*Onsite professionals to help with your questions

*Venue finder- let us help you find the perfect location for your reception

*Inspirational binders filled with cake, decor, and bouquet ideas

*Linen samples, rentals, bridal party gift ideas, favors, gown and flower preservation

*Pick up your copy of the latest wedding magazines & browse through books

*Come look through invitations books to get ideas of look and wording

*Shop the Wedding Gift Boutique

WEDDING DAY ASSISTANT PACKAGE

CALL TODAY FOR MORE INFORAMTION! 614-787-1840

QUESTIONS: Info@columbusbg.com

• Woman-owned
Follow Devoted Columbus on

Other couples have also viewed

• Camela Lynn Weddings & Events
045eee388bc5f66f 20170718 IMG 0238

17 Reviews for Devoted Columbus

Adriana V. · Married on 04/25/2020

Amazing To Work With

We hired devoted hourly to be there the day of our wedding for helping set up and sticking to the timeline. They did an amazing job!! We gave them a list of task of things that we needed them to do and they completed everything and went above and beyond. The venue had our there coordinates there but Andrea that we had from devoted took everything to the next level. The venue was then able to focus on everything they needed to do to keep to schedule and Andrea made sure all the other vendors stuck to schedule and the timeline!! We literally didn’t need to worry about anything and all our family and guest were able to just enjoy the day as well. Devoted was amazing and thought of everything!! I highly recommended them and there amazing team

Sent on 11/08/2020

Adriana V. · Married on 04/25/2020

Amazing To Work With

Sent on 11/08/2020

Martha · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding day assistant

I cannot recommend a wedding day assistant enough. My venue let me drop off decor the day before, but who was going to put it on the tables while I was at my ceremony? I didn't want to make a friend or family member do it, and I needed someone detail oriented. Michelle was my assistant and she did an amazing job. We met for an hour a month before, and went over the timeline of my wedding as well as task list ideas. We emailed back and forth maps, diagrams, and photographs of my idea for decor. On the day of, she came to my hotel room and got my flowers for the cake. She took the flowers to my reception venue for that cake baker to use, and got to work. I had all my centerpieces, guestbook, sweetheart table decor, DIY photo booth props, and more in a storage room ready for her. She flawlessly got all my table decor ready, and made the photobooth look perfect. When it was time, she even put my gifts and cards away and put out favor cookies in their place. It was so amazing to have an assistant take care of everything so my family, friends, and I could just enjoy the day. Columbus bride and groom is a great resource in Hilliard, and so worth the trip. And a wedding day assistant is affordable and so worth the peace of mind. Michelle was definitely one of my most important vendors! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Devoted Columbus FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 325.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 65.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Devoted Columbus 1
    Gown Preservation
    We have several different processes that are used for cleaning. Each gown is evaluated upon its arrival and the best cleaning process for that particular gown is used. All of our processes are safe, gentle and environmentally safe. Your gown is then fitted on an acid-free bust form and packed in our acid-neutral preservation chest. Please note shoulder pads and bust pads must be removed as they could cause damage to the gown over time. They will be wrapped in tissue paper and packed underneath y

• 614 Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Columbus Bride and Groom has everything you could possibly need, from all the good connections, to day of coordination. Awesome ladies who are so fun and full of energy!

• DJ Flair presents Music With Flair Wedding DJs

No one helps brides and grooms more in the Columbus area than this group. They have a great resource center to get your going in the direction you need for your big day in addition to planning many events where you can meet vendors and prepare your wedding. A+++++++ in my book.

• Devoted to Details
    Devoted to Details Wedding Planners

Columbus Bride & Groom is an amazing resource for all planning a wedding! Finding vendors in the wedding resource center with guided help is great for preventing mistakes. Love the inspiration and tools! You can download a copy of the coupon book online for lots of savings. Attending The Wedding Experience and Bridal wars is so much fun. Not to mention the great deals you can find at the Savvy Bride Resale Markets. Check out online for all local events and if you need an extra pair of helping hands on the wedding day- they offer assistants!!

• 5251 Norwich Street Hilliard, OH, 43026 See on map
    Location of (Devoted Columbus)