DJ Flair

Columbus, OH View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

DJ Flair is a wedding entertainer based out of Columbus, OH. This professional prides himself on his attention to detail and is committed to making the planning process as stress-free as possible. He also utilizes a team of DJ's similar to himself to fill the gaps when he's booked.

Owner G. Adam Elliott has been a Professional DJ since 1998, and was classically trained using turntables before Digital took over. Since opening, DJ Flair has entertained at more than 1,000 weddings, delighting crowds of all sizes and ages with incredible musical mixes. In addition, Adam has traveled with Ohio State to the Final Four and Orange Bowl and hosted VIP parties for groups such as Maroon 5, giving him unmatched experience behind the decks. Adam is also a former Big Ten & NCAA National Champion Gymnast for Ohio State!

DJ Flair is available to work with couples throughout Ohio and the Midwest - even traveling through Indiana, Illinois and Michigan in 2021 - and all DJ's provide their own audiovisual and sound equipment to enhance their music. You can choose from a range of genres when it comes to your event's sound, including disco, jazz, Latin, hip-hop, and rock. Your DJ is also happy to act as MC, helping to direct the flow of events at your reception - something crucial to providing peace of mind on your biggest day. Their website also allows for seamless planning of timelines, special moments - and yes music requests (and do not plays).

• Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,297

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Isabel
    Isabel V. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A BLAST, it was bumpin, no regrets in sight!

I’d like to start off by saying they were a referral from my cousins wedding. So I got to see Adam in action before my own wedding and it was AMAZING. But who cares about my cousins wedding, let’s talk about MINE! We booked them for DJ/MC and also for their photo booth. The photo booth was a hit, it came with a book of everyone’s pictures and lil notes which were HILARIOUS and I loved it. Get a photo booth guys. You won’t regret it, it only adds to the party! So we had Matt for our wedding. When they say a DJ keeps the party MOVIN, they weren’t kidding! We didn’t have enough songs to fill out the time block, so we kinda said just read the room and fill in the blanks. And boy did they! Our music taste is “older” (according to my 10-16 yr old cousins and siblings,, it’s a lot of 2008-2012 type) and it was a BLAST. We had a fantastic time, everyone from the 20-30 age group was on the dance floor all night, it was awesome. I wish Matt(DJ) could’ve been closer to the dance floor, but that’s 100% not on him, it was just the layout. Wish we could’ve seen him wobble lmao. But it was so fun either way! When it came to moving along with the night between announcements, speeches, intros, etc, he was ON IT. We had a last minute speech and he went right along with it, it was perfect even though from a schedule perspective it was a total dumpster fire😂 . Leading up to the event, they were very communicative and check in with us, they had multiple zoom meeting to meet with us(we were coming in from out of state for our wedding), and their music selection platform online was awesome for anyone that’s indecisive. I just saved it as a tab on my computer and edited it whenever something came to mind. Overall, it was a fantastic day and I can’t say enough amazing things about these guys!

It was a total guess on the price, but it’s roughly around there:) also, don’t mind the girl super close up and looks washed out in the photo booth. That’s my sister, she was really drunk and no joke about 8 inches away from the camera flash😂 no one else looked like that lol

DJ Flair's reply:

Congratulations on your big day and thank you so much for the glowing review. I will be certain to share this with Matt! It looks like you had a blast and the pictures reflect that and we are so happy we could help!!!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany C. Married on 09/04/2021

Awesome DJ Service!

Matt was the best DJ we could have asked for! He really kept the party going all night and made sure we were on schedule the entire time. I really appreciated the online service that allowed us to pick specific songs and get recommendations on what to play during our ceremony and reception. Highly professional and communicative from start to finish. We definitely recommend!

DJ Flair's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!!!!! ☺ We will be sure to let Matt know. Best of luck to the both of you!
    Michelle Married on 09/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    DJ Flair did an absolutely amazing job! Everyone at the reception loved him. They appreciated how he gave everyone a heads up on what was going on and he was very clear and easy to understand. Of course the best part was the music. He is awesome at quick mixing and played the best songs! No one wanted to leave the dance floor, which was exactly what I was looking for. Stop your search now and hire DJ Flair. You will not be disappointed!

DJ Flair's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. You were such a fun couple. Best of luck together! - Adam
  • illustration stars

Team

Adam Elliott
Adam Elliott
Owner, DJ

My name is Adam Elliott and I have been a Professional DJ since 1998. I have had many club residencies in Columbus, Ohio over the years (Dick’s Last Resort, Park St. Patio, The Varsity Club and Park St. Cantina to name a few), played for The Ohio State Alumni Association at The Final Four and Orange Bowl, and opened for famous artists like The Verve Pipe, Everclear, SWV, Maroon 5 and many more. I have also worked alongside Matt Sexton Enterprises to play during Columbus Blue Jacket home games in the arena, away games at local venues, and currently play for The Ohio State Men's Gymnastics Team for home competitions. You could say I’ve done it all! I love music of all types but enjoy to play "open format" the most as it allows me to play whatever I have! In the DJ world I’m known for my playlist planning - I've been told by peers I know what to play, when to play it, & how to play it uniquely. Random fact: I have two cats (Maverick and Goose). I believe other vendors would comment on my hard work, dedication to my craft and to your event, and my passion in making sure everything goes according to plan so that you're left with nothing but happy memories!

Doug  Melvin
Doug Melvin
Head of Photography

Doug brings over 27 years of photography experience and is a member of the Professional Photographers of America as well as the Professional Photographers of Ohio, is by all definition a "classically trained photographer!"

Educated in photography and cinema, he earned his Associates Degree in Allied Health from OSU and is a proud veteran of the United States Army and Navy.

He has served as Senior Operations NCO with the Ohio National Guard, an Intel Analyst for the Ohio Highway Patrol and has worked as a mobile intensive care flight paramedic.

He enjoys spending quality time with his wife, two children, four dogs and volunteering for animal rescue organizations

Chad Zwayer
Chad Zwayer
Business Development / Direct of Photo Booth Services

Since 2008, Chad’s been the driving force behind the success of The Columbus Photo Booth Company and he loves being involved with our customers from the very first contact until the event has been completed.

He earned his bachelor’s of science degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Cincinnati, enjoys being an entrepreneur and has a passion for small business.

He is the father of three children, enjoys spending quality time with his family and friends, watching and participating in most any sport (especially golf), freelance writing, camping with friends, traveling from time to time and studying the Bible

Bloomfield Meadows Bloomfield Meadows Barn & Farm Weddings

Adam is very professional and talented at being a DJ. He will make sure your wedding is exciting and memorable.

Andrea's Occasions Andrea's Occasions Wedding Planners

I've had the pleasure of working with DJ Flair on several weddings. He's always on point and knows how to get and keep the party going. He's I greatly appreciate his skill, talent, and professionalism.

823 Busch Ct Columbus, OH, 43229

We meet with clients M-F, 8-9 by appointment only.
Location of (DJ Flair)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding