DJ Flair presents Music With Flair Reviews

15 | Columbus, OH

15 Reviews for DJ Flair presents Music With Flair

Michelle · Married on 09/09/2017

DJ Flair did an absolutely amazing job! Everyone at the reception loved him. They appreciated how he gave everyone a heads up on what was going on and he was very clear and easy to understand. Of course the best part was the music. He is awesome at quick mixing and played the best songs! No one wanted to leave the dance floor, which was exactly what I was looking for. Stop your search now and hire DJ Flair. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/12/2017

DJ Flair presents Music With Flair's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. You were such a fun couple. Best of luck together! - Adam

Jessica · Married on 07/15/2017

Adam is absolutely amazing! He's professional, showed up looking sharp in a suit and tie, and is very good at reading a crowd. Our dance floor was packed all night and the guests were raving about how fabulous the DJ was. Perfect!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Julie · Married on 07/15/2017

I am very satisfied with the service we received both before and during our event! It was the perfect balance between "this is our day, this is what we want to do" and "you're the experts, lets follow your lead." The meeting 2 weeks before the event was very helpful. We took the advice of our DJ on several things including, but not limited to, doing the first dance right after introductions. In addition, the DJ was open to suggestions throughout the evening from our guests.

Sent on 07/26/2017

GAry · Married on 06/17/2017

A great night! Very well done!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Georgianne · Married on 06/17/2017

He was so accommodating to all of our requests! All the guests were raving about the smooth transitions from song to song and how he made the dance floor a great time! We had several singers in our family and I mentioned to the DJ to avoid that if possible, and he was so gracious to those eager to take the mic.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Been to 20 weddings...... He is the best, by far. After the wedding three couples wanted his information! BOOKNTHIS MAN

Sent on 01/17/2017

Katelynn · Married on 10/15/2016

Adam of DJ Flair was wonderful! He was very communicative, professional, friendly, energetic, and fun! He really listened to all of our requests of our wants and desires for our wedding. He set the tone for the day and made sure that we stayed on task so that everything we wanted to occur happened and that we had fun throughout! He engaged our guests and made sure all were having a great time. We highly recommend Adam of DJ Flair!!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Jean · Married on 06/06/2016

Adam did an awesome job! He DJ'd for my son's 8th grade graduation dance, and the kids were entertained the whole time. He is courteous and professional, and I would recommend Adam for any event! He did not disappoint.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Awesome job. Very responsive to our guests and had the party jumping from beginning to end.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Robin · Married on 04/29/2016

I am very glad I chose Music With Flair for my DJ at my recent wedding reception. He did a fabulous job. He has a slick way of requesting music online and played most of what I requested. I probably should have included more songs I did not want to hear, because song got played that I definitely did not want to hear. He does have an area to request songs not be played and I should have paid more attention to that. Adam also did the music for my wedding and during the cocktail hour. All of the music was wonderful (except that one song) and I highly recommend hiring this DJ for your wedding an reception needs.

Sent on 05/09/2016

DJ Flair presents Music With Flair's reply:

Thank you Robin, and I apologize for playing any song you did not want, Please accept my deepest regrets and best wishes for you and your husband!

Mecca · Married on 04/23/2016

Wow..what can I say to do this DJ justice? DJ Adam was exceptional. He played at our Gazebo ceremony and the reception. He was on point with every single song we requested and played them exactly when necessary. He kept to the schedule while allowing things to flow so naturally. Adam was an intricate part of the entire event and he knocked it out the park. Thank you so much Adam for turning the most important moments in our lives to something that we will remember forever.

Sent on 05/02/2016

DJ Flair presents Music With Flair's reply:

Thank you Mecca, you and Wayne were a great couple to work with and I am happy you allowed me to be a part of your day. God bless you!

Flair Entertainment made the music for our wedding and reception a hit! From the very beginning, Adam was very professional and straightforward with us about what we wanted and his recommendations to bring it to life. He even went the extra mile to help us procure the equipment and set-up needed by the band we wanted to do a special performance! We received many compliments on the custom-mixed music that provided the perfect dance party atmosphere that we were looking for.

Sent on 01/23/2015

Sarah · Married on 08/16/2014

We had so much fun, and so did all of our guests. The dance floor was full all night long. Fantastic DJ!

Sent on 07/17/2015

He is very open to suggestions, make sure to tell him ahead of time the type pf music you want so you don't have to worry about it during your event.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Emily · Married on 06/10/2017

DJ Flair was very great to work with. He provided a great experience. The dancefloor was hopping during our reception. He took into consideration our requests and made them happen. I recommend his services.

Sent on 06/18/2017