P. O. Box 381, Powell, OH 43065 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Deals 1

About The Columbus Photo Booth Company

The Columbus Photo Booth Company, based out of Powell, Ohio, is a wedding photo booth rental company that serves the whole of Ohio. The company is locally owned and operated, and has appeared at thousands of weddings and events since it opened in 2007.

The Columbus Photo Booth Company can provide open-air and enclosed photo booths, green screens, LED booths, and Magic Mirror photo booths. The company offers backup items with a money-back guarantee on all services. All packages include:

• An on-site photo booth attendant
  • Set up and tear down
  • A large booth that fits up to 12 people
  • Large range of fun props
  • Unlimited photos
  • High-resolution images
  • Fast, professional prints
  • Color, black & white or sepia printing options
  • Easy to use touch-screen system
  • Social networking compatibility
  • Video messaging
  • DVD of all photos
  • Customized banner and template design
  • Memory book of photos
  • External viewing monitor

Other Services

In addition to photo booth rental, The Columbus Photo Booth Company can provide freelance wedding photography, videography, DJ services, and wedding entertainment. They also offer event rentals, including concession equipment, uplighting, GOBO projectors, tables and chairs, fog machines, confetti cannons, bubble blasters, linens, karaoke systems, and more.

Follow The Columbus Photo Booth Company on

Videos 2 vídeos

19 Reviews for The Columbus Photo Booth Company

Katie · Married on 03/30/2019

Great price

Got an awesome price for the Photobooth. Guests loved it and we did too! Great professionalism and they even personalize the little logo at the bottom of the photo strip!

Sent on 04/13/2019

The Columbus Photo Booth Company's reply:

Thank you Katie for your kind words and so happy that you and your guests enjoyed our photo booth services! We also offer DJ, Wedding Photography, Videography, uplighting and many more rentals and services.

Everything we offer can be found at https://www.thecolumbusphotoboothcompany.com

Thank you again and please reach out to us in the future should you have a need for anything!

Chad
  • FinallyMrsFlax

Stephanie · Married on 08/05/2017

When my now husband and I were first engaged, we went to a wedding that had a photo booth. We had so much fun that we knew we had to have one. I found the Columbus Photo Booth Company on WeddingWire and they certainly did not disappoint. My only complaint is that I was so busy with everything going on at our wedding that I didn't get to take as many photos as I wish I had. Advice for future brides and grooms: make sure to enjoy the photo booth as well. :) There were always guests lined up to get their photos taken, and everyone seemed to enjoy their pictures. I would definitely recommend the Columbus Photo Booth Company to any couple looking to have a photo booth at their wedding.

Sent on 11/02/2017

marianella · Married on 05/13/2017

I had the MOST AMAZING experience with The Columbus Photo Booth and the owner Chad. LOVED LOVED LOVED having the photo booth!!! He was quick to respond when I asked him about any questions or concerns. I gave Chad my inspiration and colors that I had for the reception and he sent some samples of borders via email, which was great! He actually ended up making me a custom border that was ABSOLUTELY perfect!!! :D I loved it so much, it was exactly what i had envisioned and I was so excited to share the design with my family! Chad also worked to customize a package that worked for us, the venue and financially. Chad went way beyond the extra mile to help us out without compromising quality and experience and I pretty much cried of happiness because he made my life so much easier and found a way to accommodate me! I really felt like he cared about our experience more than anything!

The young man that came to set up was fast and efficient and had the photo booth up and running in no time! The variety of props was great! All our guests had SO much fun and kept the booth occupied most of the night! What was great was that right after the photos were taken the attendant would print a copy for each person in the booth and then one extra to put in my photo album! Then at the end of the night the put all the photos on a CD and give it to you.

The next day when i went to check the photos on the CD it was blank. I sent an email to Chad and he responded within minutes! He apologized and then did the unthinkable! He said he made another CD with the pictures burned to it and he wanted to PERSONALLY deliver it to us. We were on our way to Sunday Brunch and he drove to the restaurant to deliver the CD!!! I could not believe this incredible customer service! It is evident that Chad puts his customers first and shows them the the upmost respect, dedication and care.

Working with Chad was the most wonderful, amazing, friendly customer service i have ever experienced!

Sent on 10/01/2016

The Columbus Photo Booth Company's reply:

You're the BEST Marianella and it was our pleasure to have served you on your special day! We truly value our service and I'm sorry that the DVD was not gotten to you the night of your reception but I was more than happy to hand deliver it to you the next morning.

All my best!!

Chad

The Columbus Photo Booth Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for a 3-hour photo booth package?
    $ 450.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include?
    Social Media Integration
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?
    $ 525.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Columbus Photo Booth Company 1
    40% off for new customers
    Most popular photo booth rental package will be 40% off our normal rates for all new customer bookings!

• P. O. Box 381 Powell, OH, 43065 See on map