1500 Pinnacle Club Dr, Grove City, OH 43123 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Real Weddings 1

About Pinnacle Golf Club

Pinnacle Golf Club is an elegant country club and banquet hall wedding venue located in Grove City, Ohio. Their staff takes great pleasure in helping each couple design their wedding day, with their dream vision as the main source of inspiration. Along with your wedding ceremony and reception, Pinnacle Golf Club is able to help plan everything from bachelorette parties to morning after gift openings! Whatever the size of your event, this venue has the ability to facilitate a luxurious event to start your new life together!

Facilities and Capacity
This English manor-style venue is able to accommodate events of up to 1,000 people. Say "I do" on the beautiful garden ceremony lawn in front of your loved ones. Move over to the main ballroom for an extravagant celebration. This space has intricate chandeliers, wonderful views of the lavish outdoor space and a marble dance floor. Step outside on the rooftop terrace to mingle with family and friends as you begin this next stage of life.

Pinnacle Golf Club is a full-service wedding venue with event coordination available. Their services include:

• Bridal suite

Pinnacle Golf Club 7
  • Shae

Shae · Married on 04/27/2019

The Perfect Place

My husband and I chose Pinnacle primarily because of its classic beauty, it was the perfect venue for the elegant look we wanted to achieve. We also chose Pinnacle because of the staff. We worked with Traci Artist and I cannot imagine that anyone else could have done a better job than she. She was beyond attentive to our needs and always cheerfully ready to discuss options or make last minute changes. She made sure our special day went smoothly and I was very grateful to have her dependability.
    The food was divine- we got so many compliments on the pasta bar that we chose. We got constant compliments on our choice of venue. I'd recommend Pinnacle and working with Traci to anyone!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Miranda · Married on 12/15/2017

My husband and I got married at the Pinnacle Golf Club on Friday December 15, 2017. We worked with Traci and she was absolutely wonderful and she always responded to my emails quickly! Traci made planning every little detail of the wedding very easy and very enjoyable all at the same time! The Pinnacle staff were wonderful, professional and made me feel like the most important person on my wedding day! Traci and her staff took my envisions for my wedding day décor (from the ceremony to the reception) and made the ballroom look more perfect than I had originally envisioned! Everything was absolutely perfect, including our delicious dinner at the reception (which all of our wedding guests raved about)! Traci and her staff also made sure that my husband and I had everything that we needed before, during and after the wedding, as well as making sure we had plenty of food on our plates, cake to eat, and beverages on our table during the reception! I highly recommend working with Traci and the Pinnacle staff to help you make your wedding day perfect!

Sent on 02/24/2018
    Pinnacle Golf Club 15
    Pinnacle Golf Club 16
    Pinnacle Golf Club 17

Pinnacle Golf Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1000
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club
  • What event services do you offer? Catering Services, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up, Wifi

Real Weddings

• Joseph Testa Productions
    Joseph Testa Productions Wedding Videographers

We've filmed multiple weddings at Pinnacle, one specifically that comes to mind was where we needed internet to skype the wedding to various countries around the world. Pinnacle came through for us, allowing us to use their high-speed internet capability so we could send the wedding and reception to those who couldn't make it. The staff and venue are absolutely stupendous, love working there.

• Infinity Photobooth Ohio
    Infinity Photobooth Ohio Photo Booths

Can't say enough about this venue... They have a wonderful, friendly, attentive staff and are very accommodating for all size wedding parties.

• 1500 Pinnacle Club Dr Grove City, 43123 See on map