47 Reviews for Pinnacle Golf Club

Bridal Suite (2)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
In-House Catering (1)
47 Pinnacle Golf Club Reviews

My husband and I got married at the Pinnacle Golf Club on Friday December 15, 2017. We worked with Traci and she was absolutely wonderful and she always responded to my emails quickly! Traci made planning every little detail of the wedding very easy and very enjoyable all at the same time! The Pinnacle staff were wonderful, professional and made me feel like the most important person on my wedding day! Traci and her staff took my envisions for my wedding day décor (from the ceremony to the reception) and made the ballroom look more perfect than I had originally envisioned! Everything was absolutely perfect, including our delicious dinner at the reception (which all of our wedding guests raved about)! Traci and her staff also made sure that my husband and I had everything that we needed before, during and after the wedding, as well as making sure we had plenty of food on our plates, cake to eat, and beverages on our table during the reception! I highly recommend working with Traci and the Pinnacle staff to help you make your wedding day perfect!

Photos
Profile Picture Miranda, 12/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Couldn’t have asked for better service! Thank you for all your hard work :)

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was a dream come true!!:)

Profile Picture brandon, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made to get married at the Pinnacle Golf Club!! The food was amazing! Everyone was professional, attentive and accommodating. No complaints! Our wedding was an absolute DREAM!!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Planning, In-House Catering, Set Up

A must do it was perfect!!!!! Every time I stopped by the venue it had a totally different look. Very beautiful.
It was exceptional. Working with Lisa and Traci was also a pleasure. The Pinnacle is the place. I look forward
to using it again for my next event.

Profile Picture Reon, 11/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cant say enough about Lisa and her team. I have very high expectations and they came through over and beyond. The food was amazing!!!! The place is beautiful!!! And Lisa is the BEST!

Profile Picture Tim Hasty, 11/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location

With pinnacle, I didn't have to stress about anything. They truly care that your wedding goes smoothly and their team is great! I would recommended them in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Kathleen , 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Pinnacle made our wedding magical! Lisa Bapst was absolutely wonderful and went out of her way to make sure we had the perfect wedding. I definitely recommend sitting down and talking with her, as she is extremely detailed and professional.

Profile Picture Aaron, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The service at Pinnacle was phenomenal & worth every penny we spent! Truly an amazing experience. I would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just had a small 50 person wedding in the upstairs loft area of the pinnacle golf club. It was beautiful. We got so many compliments from all our guests on how great the pinnacle was. Traci was great. She handled everything so well and was very attentive to every detail. I can honestly say not one thing went wrong. Traci and her staff did a wonderful job and we would recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married in central Ohio!

Profile Picture User6756099, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Everyone is still talking about how beautiful the wedding and venue itself was.

Profile Picture Pamela, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are so blessed to have been able to have both our wedding ceremony and reception here! Every detail was beyond perfect, it felt like walking into a dream! Traci and her team are amazing to work with and so friendly and helpful! From picking out the menu, to picking out linens, to setting up for the big day, Pinnacle made the process so much fun and so easy! The views Pinnacle gives for pictures is amazing! I loved that the decor inside was neutral because it goes with any theme or color pallet you choose. I highly recommend Pinnacle! I'm also thankful for the Bistro that's open to the public so we can go and relive our magical day!!

Profile Picture Kylie, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Pinnacle was an amazing venue for our wedding!! It looked absolutely stunning once decorated and set up for our wedding reception. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how good the food was!! It truly was an amazing day and I was beyond pleased with everything the Pinnacle did for us on our special day. Our wedding coordinator was Tina and she continuously went above and beyond to make our wedding dreams come true!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the Pinnacle for your wedding and/or reception. They will not let you down.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I made my mind up about having my wedding at the Pinnacle when I attended my first wedding there. What a class act and beautiful place to have the perfect wedding. I knew from that moment, that this was the perfect place to have our wedding. We had waited 30 years to get married and the Pinnacle and their staff exceeded my expectations. Tina helped us with our wedding as well as the owner, Mrs. Cimenello ,who was there and fine tuned every detail for us. She made sure the wedding parties were comfortable and she sent appetizers and drinks to both bridal rooms before the wedding. No detail was overlooked thanks to her. Tina's help was priceless. She listened to what we wanted and she made it happen. She is such a sweet person and we feel very fortunate to have had her to help us with our wedding. Several people I work with have now had Tina help them.

Our guests told us that our wedding was the best they had ever attended. The DJ thanked us for allowing him to be a part of our wedding. He said he has seen a lot of weddings but this by far was the best he had ever seen. We released butterflies at our wedding and he said that was very cool.

Our guests said the food was amazing. They loved the appetizers and the main meal. They told us it was the best food they had ever eaten at a wedding. We hired one waiter for two tables so that guests would get served about the same time. That worked out extremely well. Guests also commented how much they enjoyed the drinks and how accommodating the serving staff were.

In my opinion the Pinnacle is one of the most beautiful golf courses. The views are fantastic, many photo opportunities. The ballroom is large and can accommodate almost anything you wish to do for a wedding. We had a modern dancer dance to Minnie Ripperton's "Loving You" which took everyones breath away. If we could rate the Pinnacle we would give them a 10.
The Carols

Profile Picture Carol, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue! The only disappointment was the Bridal Suite. They used it as a storage closet for vases, candle holders etc.. I wish I had told them to clean it before the wedding because all our pictures have the mess in the background.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the moment we met with Traci we knew this was the place. Traci is professional, timely, friendly and most importantly she genuinely cares about your wedding. We felt like we were constantly asking questions and she always put us at ease and took as much time with us to make sure that we felt the day was going to go just the way we thought. I could literally write a book about how wonderful Traci and the Pinnacle staff were to our families but I won't. What I will say is being in a service industry, potential clients require a lot and Traci and The Pinnacle far exceeded our expectations. I see no reason to even look at another location because IMO I don't believe there is another facility or wedding event coordinator better than who we were so fortunate and blessed to work with. Traci, you were such a delight to work with and thank you so much for allowing us all to celebrate the wedding with you and the Pinnacle staff. It was the most amazing day/night.

Profile Picture Jamie , 9/25/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Set Up

Pinnacle’s gorgeous venue coupled with superb staff makes for an absolutely perfect wedding experience. Lisa Bapst is A+. She is responsive, knowledgeable, reliable and most importantly understanding of what a special time this is for the bride, groom and everyone involved. From the time we first toured Pinnacle through our final visit a few days after the wedding to pick up a few things left behind, my husband and I felt like her number 1 priority. Her staff is a talented, experienced group of professionals. The whole day was seamless: the ceremony in the garden, cocktail hour, music, food, the bar, etc. I could not be happier with my experience with Lisa and Pinnacle Golf Club.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We absolutely could not have asked for a better experience for our wedding. Traci was amazing and helped us plan the perfect day. We wanted a more intimate experience for our 55 guests so we opted to have our ceremony and reception upstairs in the loft and terrace. Traci made all of our wishes come true - pre-ceremony cocktail hour, outside ceremony, plated dinner, ice cream sundae bar, awesome signature cocktails, etc. The service staff was amazing and made all of us feel like VIP. Our vendors (local to Grove City) were all happy with our selection as they know the drill with the Pinnacle and it made deliveries a breeze. The grounds are beautiful and make amazing backdrops for pictures. Added bonus - Drury Inn is just a few minutes away and was a great hotel for our out of town guests with lots of perks at a good price. We will definitely use Traci and the Pinnacle for more special occasions down the line. Thanks again to everyone for making our day so special!!

Profile Picture Somer, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Event Planning, Set Up

I had my wedding here June 21st 2015. I currently live in Orlando, Florida and was planning our wedding from out of state the whole time. Traci was our wedding coordinator here and she was PHENOMENAL. Even being over a year out we met with her multiple times when we came into town, talked over the phone and through emails monthly, and she took care of anything and everything for us. She was always there for me and made time for us whenever we came into town. My day was the most STRESSFREE day I could have ever imagined. Nothing went wrong, everything was absolutely perfect. The brides garden was the perfect ceremony space and the grand ball room is nothing short of spectacular. It was the most beautiful day and so much of that was due to Traci and Pinnacle. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone who really wants to wow their guests and have a fairy tale day!

Profile Picture Carley, 6/21/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We searched all over Columbus then ventured to Grove City. The Pinnacle Club was 'IT' from the moment we walked in the door. Beautiful ballroom with huge glass windows opening to trees and trickling waterfalls. The staff is courteous and professional from every angle. Traci Artist was our event coordinator and she is top notch. She is responsive, patient, informed and the person you want on your event team. The chef is omg incredible. The food was so delicious and well presented. Everyone went back for more! Look no further, book early because it is popular! I cannot say enough about every detail here.

Profile Picture Kasey, 11/1/14, 12 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

LOVED having my wedding reception here! They made me feel like a beautiful bride and Tina was so great to work with!

Profile Picture Shayla, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding here and it was absolutely perfect! The place is so beautiful, from the large windows, long curtains, beautiful grounds, the enormous romantic chandeliers...I couldn't ask for anything better. It was a large space. We had an indoor ceremony and reception. My husband and myself worked with Lisa from beginning to end. She was excellent!!! i felt so comfortable with every step of the way. The staff was friendly and kept everything running extremely smooth the day of our wedding. I loved every moment of it.

Profile Picture April , 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Pinnacle provided an amazing venue for our wedding. There was even a change with the wedding coordinator and there were no "hiccups" they had everything organized and it went off without a hitch. I have tons of family raving about how great the food was and how gorgeous the venue was. The dramatic ballroom and outdoor ceremony area made for the perfect pictures. The bridesmaids all had lunch at Cimi's (a restaurant in the golf club) and we loved the food and enjoyed sitting out on the patio for a few hours before the ceremony. I loved the venue and would tell any bride to check it out, especially if you want an outdoor ceremony!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There's nothing more to say about this place besides the fact that it is absolutely stunning. It definitely had the "wow" factor that I wanted the first time I visited. I worked with Laura Linn and she was great. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Courtney, 2/2/13, 5 Reviews