1777 E. Broad St, Columbus, OH 43203 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens

Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens is a tropical garden and historic park catering to the needs of couples getting married in Columbus. This venue's versatility allows for couples to customize their experience to be as unique as their relationship. Gorgeous natural settings and lush plant life will transport you and your guests into a different world, and will ensure that your wedding is a memorable as it can be. Inquire with the Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens today for a premier Columbus wedding!

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can use both indoor and outdoor settings to host an event of up to 500 people. Imagine walking down the aisle in the John F. Wolfe Palm House, adorned with a dense tropical garden and a towering glass ceiling. Host your reception in this venue’s new Wells Barn, a timber frame that creates a rustic environment inside a lovely indoor venue. The Grand Atrium or the Veridian are additonal options, each paird with an outdoor garden.

Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. Their services include:

• Bartending services
  • Parking
  • Valet
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
Couples may choose from a variety of serving options for your event, including buffet, family style, hors d’oeuvres, plated meals and stations. Contact this vendor to learn more about their specific cuisine styles and menu options.

Location
This venue is located in Franklin Park, a Columbus neighborhood just east of downtown. Along with being a short drive from all of the best restaurants and hotels in the city, you will be very close to the East Broad Street Historic District and Alum Creek.

Follow Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens on
20140622180222
zen ceremony
img2450
Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
atrium ceremony b and g aisle shot
reception

Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens 6
Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens 7
  • Tyler

Tyler · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful location, amazing wedding reception!

Looking back on our wedding (just one week ago!), my husband and I are so overjoyed we booked the Palm House at the Franklin Park Conservatory for our Wedding Reception. The space is so beautiful and our guests loved it. Our guests had access to the entire conservatory from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm; and our reception finished around 11:30. There was a small fee (~$150.00) to have the butterfly exhibit open as well and it was absolutely worth it. Unfortunately it was cold and raining on the day of our wedding reception and we couldn't use the outdoor terrace space attached to the Palm House. Thankfully, we were able to use the enclosed bonsai-tree garden space instead of the terrace, which is just as lovely. We decided to have our reception catered by the Franklin Park Conservatory and I'm very happy and grateful we did. We threw a "heavy hors d'oeuvres and cocktails" style reception. We primarily worked with Lauren Miller in deciding our reception menu, flow of the evening, what we were going have as passed hors d'oeuvres, what was going to be served as stations, how much to order etc. Lauren was extremely knowledgeable and clearly very experienced in what she does. Lauren was excellent to work with and helped us tremendously in planning our reception. We received many compliments on the food we served and Lauren made sure to set some food aside for my husband and I to ensure we got something to eat. Maria, our wedding co-ordinator, was also very accommodating, easy to communicate and work with and was a tremendous help! I can't say enough good things about our experiencing planning our wedding reception at Franklin Park as well as the actual main event itself. Everything went so smoothly and we are very pleased with the end result!

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/12/2018

Beautiful venue with outstanding staff.

Franklin Park conservatory did an outstanding job for both our ceremony and reception. They were incredibly organized and efficient and really helped me in the planning process. They set up all my decor just as I asked and it looked so beautiful. They were easy to work with and very insightful. They made my vision come to life and I couldn't have asked better people to work with and I fully trusted them to make my day everything I had dreamed of. The day went so smooth because of their guidance and organization, I still have guests talking about how fun and beautiful the day was. Specifically, Lauren Miller and Caitlin Mashhadian made my planning process a breeze and kept the day running smooth. The food was absolutely delicious and everyone was so impressed. I highly recommend this venue not only for the beauty of it but the AMAZING staff.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Garden, Historic Building, Park
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tents

Real Weddings