55 Reviews for Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens

China (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
55 Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens Reviews

Franklin Park Conservatory and the wedding/event team made our wedding extra special! We got married and had our reception in the Palm House. We worked very closely with Emily. She's an amazing onsite wedding coordinator. She was able to keep us organized and on schedule. A special thank you to her for being so accommodating and helpful the days leading up to the wedding and the day of. This place is really made for weddings. So beautiful. And the Palm House looked amazing in the evening with all the color lights. We had 130 guest come and the area was just the right size to accommodate our family and friends. We had an amazing and unforgettable wedding.

Profile Picture Bebe, 3/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Franklin Park really doesn't need another glowing review because they are the best hands down. We picked the venue over a year out because it was so naturally gorgeous, no decorations were needed, and all the staff members were courteous, professional, and really the best of the best. Throughout the year of planning, the coordinators were very responsive and helpful as we planned our rather non-traditional wedding. On the day of, our coordinator was so calm and helpful even as small snafus popped up. The day was perfect, and it ran so smoothly because of the FPC staff.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The most beautiful venue to have a wedding and a reception. They are very willing to work with the family and I was very impressed and appreciative for making my daughters wedding her "dream wedding come true" We used the Palm room for both wedding and reception. All I can say is Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Thank you for everything!!

Profile Picture Diane, 5/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Couldn't have asked for a better venue! Lauren Mach is an AMAZING coordinator to work with! She answered all of my questions before I even asked them, and she made me feel at ease on the day of the ceremony! For the price of the venue, it's such a great value because you have the choice of an outdoor venue or an indoor! I loved the idea that they offered an inclement weather backup plan! Thanks again to Lauren and everyone else I have communicated with at FPC! You made our wedding day very special!

Profile Picture Eun, 5/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married in late June and had the most amazing experience on our big day, as well as throughout the entire wedding planning process with FPC! When you book the venue (and catering) through FPC, the contract also comes with amazing coordinators that help you from beginning to end (not just the day of). Our coordinators included Diana, Mary, Caitie (catering side) and Colleen (catering side), who were all fabulous. They were available whenever I had a question, and honestly cared about us. We had our wedding ceremony outside in the evening in the Bride's Garden, and couldn't have had more compliments from our guests. The venue is absolutely stunning and little to no decorations are needed. Following the ceremony, our cocktail hour and reception took place in The Grove outside (which overlooks the Bride's Garden). The space was beautiful, intimate and lovely. Our guests, family and friends had fantastic things to say about the wonderful service, location and overall atmosphere of the venue and wedding. Thank you so much for being accommodating and amazing throughout this process - I would definitely host another event at Franklin Park and recommend to others! Wonderful, intimate and beautiful experience!!!! And the food was fantastic!!! Thank you ladies!

Profile Picture User3526445, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Franklin Park Conservatory was my dream venue. The Events staff was highly knowledgeable and did everything possible to make my day exactly what I wanted. They answered all of my questions and worked with me every step of the way. Our wedding coordinator for the day, Mary, made sure everything went smoothly and on time for our big day! We highly recommend the Conservatory...It was the perfect venue!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/8/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Franklin Park helped to make my special day even better than imaginable. The venue was perfect and the staff was supper friendly. Megan was a huge help and moved things along on the appropriate time. Everyone loved it and had a great time!
Thank you.

Profile Picture Keri, 5/31/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Franklin Park Conservatory is such a beautiful venue. We received so many compliments about our ceremony and reception site. The staff was great to work with and made planning so easy.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/17/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was married outside on the Lower West Terrace and had our reception in the Palm House. FPC is an amazing venue and whether rain or shine it still feels like you are outside. You need minimal decorations for this place. Our coordinators were very responsive and helpful. I would definitely recommend to use FPC as your venue!

Profile Picture User3264747, 2+ years ago, 13 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Franklin park conservatory offers so much flexibility as a wedding venue. From the various locations to the expansive catering menu, I felt like we were able to have everything we wanted and stay within budget.

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We love the location. We couldn't ask for a better place or day!

Profile Picture User3108894, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

we got married in the garden it was beautiful

Profile Picture Monique, 10/6/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Franklin Park Conservatory was an amazing venue for both my daughter's ceremony and reception! The ceremony was in the Grand Atrium in front of the chihuly exhibit, which made for an amazing back-drop. Our caterer then flipped the room so that we could have the reception there as well. All of the bridal consultants were very easy to get ahold of and very responsive to my many questions throughout the process. Unfortunately it rained the day of and we had to switch gears for the cocktail hour, since the original plan was to be outside on the Zen Terrace. The FPC team pitched in to make this happen in the Veridian room instead. Eliza was our bridal consultant for the day - she had lots of great suggestions at our walk through and she did a nice job keeping us on schedule throughout the day. I would highly recommend the Franklin Park Conservatory, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Shelly, 10/1/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Amazing location, great event coordinators. Made my wedding so special

Profile Picture Cassandra, 8/13/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue speaks for itself. Just visit FPC and you will know its a magical place. What isnt obvious is the quality of the staff at FPC. These folks took our wedding and made it into a perfect day. Calm, organized, wonderful staff makes all the difference on wedding day. A special thanks to Brandon, Colleen and Eliza for making our dreams come true. Highly highly recommend!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/30/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I LOVED IT!!! This is a must do if you are planning on having a wedding in the Columbus, Ohio area. The scenery and establishment screams class and sophistication. If this is what you are wanting, you would definitely love this place. Family and friends were in AWE. Thank you Franklin Park Conservatory.

Profile Picture Ronnie, 9/25/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great Place to get married! You have your own wedding cordinator that works with you one month before the wedding. They also do a great job the day of the wedding to make sure you stay on track, and they work with the caterer,dj and photographer to make sure everything goes smoothly. Natalie Wolf helped me with my wedding, she is awesome!
I had my wedding August 21, The Palm House is not air conditioned so if you don't want to risk the heat then I would get married October-April. Otherwise they have air conditioning units you can rent for 100$ ea. they help a little bit. Me and all my guests still had a blast dancing even though it was a little stuffy.
If you get married in the Palm House you feel like you are getting married in the rainforest! It's beautiful! =)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/21/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We got married in the Garden Pavilion and it was gorgeous. We received so many compliments about how great everything was. Everyone also loved the free tour during cocktail hour.

Profile Picture Kaitie, 8/3/08, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Franklin Park is a beautiful venue! All of my guests were raving about how wonderful it was to tour the Conservatory and how unique it was! Our wedding coordinator, Brooke, was very responsive and flexible with the several changes we made leading up to the wedding, and was on top of everything on the day of! We also used Franklin Park's catering which was delicious! Lauren was great to work with and very willing to have lots of email threads and meetings to determine what we wanted. Overall it was a fantastic experience!!

Profile Picture Beth, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Linens, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Stations

What a breathtaking and beautiful place!! They were very flexible with letting us use different areas for different cultural events for our wedding. It was a beautiful, but warm, day in the Palm House, and they helped keep our guests comfortable and happy. You barely have to even decorate because this venue is so gorgeous!!

Profile Picture User3464935, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)

Guests said this was the best wedding food ever- enough said.

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 10/2/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

When my husband and I were in the very early stages of our wedding planning, we both knew how important it was to us to get married in a unique, outdoor setting. We're wedding photographers, so through experience, we knew an outdoor wedding was the best possible option. Franklin Park Conservatory was truly everything we needed in our wedding venue!

They were super responsive to emails and my questions - in fact, they were the first and ONLY venue to respond to my initial "I want to tour your venue, can you send me pricing" emails. We booked them exactly a year out from our wedding date and in that 12 month time period, there were only a few months that we went without hearing from them (our assigned coordinator was on maternity leave during that time and it was during the slower, winter months).

We worked with Carrie (day-of coordinator), Lauren (catering manager) and Diana (assistant catering manager) and all three ladies were marvelous! Carrie has this I-mean-business attitude and will keep you on schedule, which is really hard on wedding days! Lauren and Diana were wonderful in helping me select the food we wanted to serve - my husband is vegan and they went above and beyond to help cater to his needs. Side note: we served breakfast and FPC Catering knocked it out of the park! The breakfast sausage links were the talk of the reception and the vegan pancakes were delicious!

My only complaint would be that during the speeches, a woman from the catering staff attempted to release tables for the buffet line. DURING SPEECHES!

If you're looking for a venue that can do it all (ceremony, reception, and catering) while having a unique, artsy atmosphere, look no further.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/13/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

FPC was a beautiful venue and the staff has the wedding routine down to a fine art. Eliza in sales answered all of our questions before signing a contract and emails with questions and details later on too. She was always quick to answer back.

Megan, our event coordinator for everything leading up to and on the big day was AWESOME!!!!!!!! If there were hassles, we never heard about it. If we needed anything, she was able to get it. She had everything on schedule, made sure everyone was in their place at the proper time, and our entire day went off without a glitch. Our day was smooth and easy because of her help and her happiness to be a part of our big day.

Our only complaint was that we spent the money to rent 4 way cools (their large fans/AC units) but they never moved them so only certain people got relief while others sweltered in the hot August evening. Also they didn't cool the room nearly as much as they implied they would when we rented them. It was still very hot in the Palm House.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/30/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Franklin Park Conservatory was the perfect venue for our wedding. We had the ceremony in the Palm House and the reception on the West Terrace. It couldn't have been more beautiful. We picked the FPC for two main reasons: it fit our California theme and we were able to minimize the amount of additional decoration needed which eased some of the planning from out of town. The Palm House was a little warm even with the coolers they have, but lucky for us it was a beautiful evening and the reception on the West Terrace was perfect. Everyone I worked with at the FPC was very helpful in answering my questions and making sure everything was planned out well. Their experience with weddings really showed. I found them to be accommodating to special requests within reason (e.g. ladybug release and using a liquor not on their regular list for the specialty drink). Overall, the venue was perfect for us and the staff was wonderful!

Profile Picture Destiny, 8/24/13, 8 Reviews