401 North High Street, Columbus, OH 43215 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Hilton Columbus Downtown

Hilton Columbus Downtown is conveniently located on High Street in the heart of downtown and the Short North Arts District. The hotel features 32,000 sq. ft. of function space including a Private Dining Room and 12,000 sq. ft. ballroom. Custom made furnishings, local Ohio artwork throughout the hotel (and in each guest room), contemporary ambiance, and exceptional culinary and event service teams make this brand new hotel an ideal choice for your wedding celebration.

The hotel reflects the creative spirit and energy of the area. An art collection highlighting over 150 original pieces from over 100 local artists in and around Central Ohio is displayed in public spaces and guest rooms of the hotel.

AT A GLANCE:

-32,000 sq ft of function space including a 12,000 sq ft ballroom

-Private Dining Room

-Gallerie Bar & Bistro
-160-seat dining facility offers fresh cuisine sourced from local ingredients and the artistry of our culinary team
-Lounge overlooking High Street

-Pet-friendly and 100% smoke-free

GUEST ROOMS:

-228 double queen bedded rooms and 256 king bedded rooms

-48 suites including 40 deluxe king suites, 6 hospitality suites, 1 executive suite and 1 presidential suite

-Hilton Serenity Bed

-Peter Thomas Roth bathroom amenities

For more information, please contact the Lauren at 614 484 5275.

Follow Hilton Columbus Downtown on

Red Gallery Photography
Derk's Works Photography
Derk's Works Photography
Nicole Dixon Photographic
Private Dining Room, perfect for rehearsal dinners, farewell brunch and intimate gatherings
hilton columbus 002
hilton columbus 008
a26f8f22910064ed 2014 08 13 012

5 Reviews for Hilton Columbus Downtown

ashwin · Married on 05/18/2015

Where do I begin with how amazing Blaire and her team were. Anything we needed from the first time we met with Blaire was done to a T! Not only is Blaire fantastic, but the rest of her team needs to be commended as well! The amount of time they took to make sure everything from our grand event, went off without a hitch was amazing! For the first indian wedding they have done, they certainly did not disappoint!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Hannah · Married on 05/11/2015

So, I'm just going to start by saying, Layne Fulks with Gallerie Bar & Bistro is amazing. I planned my wedding in 2 months, and she worked with me the whole time to make sure I was staying on schedule. It was great not having to worry about picking the best food to serve because at the Gallerie Bar & Bistro, every plate is fantastic.

We wanted to do pie instead of cake, so the chef came up with a list of super fun and funky flavors. We had a traditional apple pie, salted chocolate silk pie and grapefruit & ritz. The grapefruit was so good - all of our guests were raving about it. And seriously, who will forget grapefruit pie?

Since we only had about 50 guests, we had a small cocktail reception by the fireplace and then everyone filed into the Private Dining Room for dinner. I was afraid it would be cramped in the room with that many people, but it really wasn't. It was intimate and beautiful.

Overall, our guests were in love with the Hilton and very impressed by the delicious food and intimate atmosphere. All I want now is that grapefruit pie recipe...

Sent on 06/07/2015

My husband and I are so happy that we had our wedding reception at the Downtown Hilton. Blaire was incredible. She was prompt, professional, had great ideas and really listened to everything we wanted. I did not have one ounce of stress or worry about our reception.
    Our reception was not they typical wedding reception. After losing a loved one the previous year, we wanted our night to focus on love and family. We wanted all of our guests, young and old, to feel a part of the evening. Blaire helped us to set up a "living room" feel, with couches, chairs and end tables around the dance floor and high top tables near the incredible view for people to gather and chat. The lighting and AV department did an amazing job with lighting, which was especially obvious in the incredible pictures we received.
    It was a perfect evening, and a perfect 9 months of planning prior to our actual event. As soon as our wedding was over, my husband and I started thinking of another event we could hold at the Downtown Hilton! I would highly recommend this location to anyone!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Hilton Columbus Downtown's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We loved working with you and making your day special. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Hilton Columbus Downtown Pricing

Hilton Columbus Downtown Price Rates

Hilton Columbus Downtown FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 10,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 7,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 650
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 001
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 16
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Hotel, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Planner, Lighting / Sound
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, November, December

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Hilton Columbus Downtown 1
    Bonus Promotion!

If you sign a contract with us before December 31, 2019 you will receive half off ceremony OR two nights complimentary in Bridal Suite!

• DJ Flair presents Music With Flair
    DJ Flair presents Music With Flair Wedding DJs

This venue rocks! They are always super nice, and have great ideas for couples. Very easy to work with from a vendor standpoint. Love them!

• Columbus Bride & Groom
    Columbus Bride & Groom Wedding Planners

I have had several of my clients weddings at this location and they are always a pleasure to work with. Talk about going above and beyond. I am supposed to make their job easy and they make mine easy. I love working with Blaire- she is the best!! Food is incredible along with the staff. Oh and I love the overnight rooms too. Highly recommend!

• Red Gallery Photography
    Red Gallery Photography Wedding Photographers

I am blown away by this over-the-top venue. The staff members are wonderful and the coordinators leave no details overlooked. You will have the time of your life!

• 401 North High Street Columbus, 43215 See on map