561 n. state st., Westerville, OH 43082 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,950
Availability Check your date

About Red Gallery Photography

We are Clay & Lisa. Happily married to each other and working together for 11 years. We are based in central Ohio and available for travel worldwide.

We are non-traditional wedding photographers and approach each wedding with a blend of fashion, fine art, and photojournalistic style. We want to capture heartfelt, timeless images of your most cherished memories.

Follow Red Gallery Photography on

Red Gallery Photography 6
Red Gallery Photography 7
  • Jana

Jana · Married on 09/03/2017

It was a top priority for us to invest in an outstanding photographer to capture our wedding day. I'm an event planner by trade and Type-A to a fault; I had spreadsheets and lists and graphs. We did our homework and got it right by hiring Red Gallery Photography. Having Clay and Lisa there to capture every emotion and moment of our wedding day, from silly to sweet, was the best decision we made. None of the other details matter if you don't have a seasoned professional to document the memories of such an important, anticipated day that flies by all too quickly.

The icing on the cake was their sincere passion and enthusiasm for wedding photography. I noticed that Clay repeatedly went the extra mile, not only for us, but because he was genuinely having fun - he enjoys his art, understands the gravity of his responsibility to a bride and groom, and takes the utmost pride in his work.
    They are immensely talented and also the nicest people with hearts of gold. They did more than just snap photos – they were the veterans of the wedding day: nerve calmers, bridal party wranglers, silliness appreciators, joy bringers - there wasn't a single moment when Clay and Lisa weren't smiling. They worked attentively behind the scenes and I barely noticed them during the whirlwind of the day but, looking back, they were a big part of my happy memories. It’s easy on your wedding day to get separated from each other and swept off by family and friends (which is the joy of it all really – everyone you love in the same place!) But I have to say, I’m really grateful for those little walks we took with Clay for the perfect sunset shot, to stand for a minute just the two of us, enjoying our day from a briefly quiet distance.
    We are in awe of these photos that absolutely shine with the real story of the day; they didn’t miss an in-between moment. (And we’re trying not to take the narcissistic route by wallpapering our house in them!)
    We are forever grateful!

Sent on 12/09/2017
    Red Gallery Photography 8
    Red Gallery Photography 9
    Red Gallery Photography 10

mmm · Married on 09/01/2017

We worked with Clay for our engagement session, he is more than awesome! we had to reschedule and he was totally understanding and offered us another empty spot. The pictures were so great although we didnt take long time (it was so hot and humid) but he is very professional and he helped us take the best pauses for the pictures..... He will be our wedding's photographer (so excited to) .... and I would totally recommend him to everyone who wants the best pictures in Ohio!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Megan · Married on 07/16/2017

I looked through SO many galleries and albums when I was choosing a photographer. I just kept hearing people in my ear say, "The photographer is the most important person you will hire." Just like marrying the right person, I wanted photos that would last a lifetime. Clay at Red Gallery is a creative genius, who works tirelessly. He has amazing perspective, and will deliver you the photos, settings, and angles you couldn't plan on your own. He can do traditional, or editorial. He is professional, easy to work with, and best of all, truly loves what he does. I couldn't be happier with my choice!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Red Gallery Photography 11
    Red Gallery Photography 12
    Red Gallery Photography 13
    Red Gallery Photography 14

Red Gallery Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter

• Events By Teri
    Events By Teri Wedding Planners

You cannot go wrong with Red Gallery Photography. Clay does amazing photography and is able to add the extra creative flair that makes his shots so stunning. He is great to work with as well!

• A Wedding by Sylvia, LLC
    A Wedding by Sylvia, LLC Wedding Invitations

I cannot say enough great things about Clay at Red Gallery! He is a true visionary and very artistic in his approach to photography! His work is amazing and timeless. Hiss demeanor is calming and he is a true professional! I love working with Red Gallery Photography!

• Bloomtastic Florist
    Bloomtastic Florist Wedding Florists

I have been a fan of Red Gallery's work ever since I met them about eight years ago at the Darby House. Their work is top notch and I always enjoy seeing their images after the wedding. Their ability to capture the moment is breathtaking.

• 561 n. state st. Westerville, 43082 See on map