1266 Goodale Blvd, Columbus, OH 43212 Map · Phone number

About Petals & Leaves

Petals & Leaves is a wedding and event florist from Columbus, Ohio. The company is owned by Dee Conrad, who has over 25 years of experience in high-end floral and event design. Petals & Leaves has a very detailed method of making sure you both get the best design possible for your most special moments. Dee works on a custom-only basis, no packages or minimums for your design. The company ensures you have not only a beautiful design, but one that is within your budget.

Services offered

Petals & Leaves offers three levels of service, each with a different level of involvement. Dee and her team will ensure they tie the beauty of nature with your aesthetic both through consultations and visits to your venue. To ensure your big day is stress free, Petals & Leaves will design, preserve, deliver, setup, and cleanup all of your arrangements. The following services are provided by this company:

• Aisle and Altar Decor

Petals & Leaves 7
  • Sidney

Sidney · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful arrangements

Wow! The arrangements made by Petals & Leaves were more than I could have ever imagined - the various colors perfectly complemented our core wedding colors so perfectly. We had so many compliments on the flowers and the guests were floored by my unique and colorful bouquet. Meghan and team - Thank you so much for working with me to come up with the perfect floral plan for our day.

Sent on 10/05/2019
    Petals & Leaves 8
    Petals & Leaves 9

Martha · Married on 06/22/2019

Very professional vendor

Petals and Leaves was a very professional vendor that I would highly recommend. During the first consultation, we went over flower choices and amounts. A proposal with images was emailed to me with a $$$ amount. I appreciated the transparency! I actually found them to be more cost effective than other florists in the city. They also allowed me to make changes to bring my total closer to my budget. We had another consultation close to the wedding day. On the day of the wedding, my MOH picked up the flowers from their shop. They were beautiful and smell so good. I got tons of compliments and was very happy. I felt they listened to my requests. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Petals & Leaves 10
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing in Every Way!!!

My floral arrangements and bouquets made my wedding the most beautiful I have ever seen. It was exactly what I wanted, and they made it so easy to achieve.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Petals & Leaves FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 170.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• The Athletic Club of Columbus
    The Athletic Club of Columbus Banquet Halls

We love working with Petals and Leaves! They do such lovely work and always so Professional and friendly to work with. They are very familiar with our space and know what looks good. We highly recommend them to any couple!

• Advantage Events
    Advantage Events Wedding Decor & Lighting

I love working with the team at Petals and leaves, they always make my decor look even better!

• Columbus Traveling Beauty Team
    Columbus Traveling Beauty Team Wedding Hair & Makeup

Many of our past brides have used Petals & Leaves. Their service and products are divine.

• 1266 Goodale Blvd Columbus, Ohio, 43212 See on map