46 Reviews for Petals & Leaves

Clean Up (2)
Wholesale/Bulk (2)
Chuppah Decor (2)
45 Petals & Leaves Reviews

We recently hired Petals & Leaves for all of the flower arrangements for our son’s wedding. Leslie and the staff were AMAZING to work with. The bouquets and boutonnieres were unique and beautiful. They were easy to work with and everything arrived fresh and on time. We will continue to use Petals & Leaves for future events and we highly recommend them especially for weddings.

Profile Picture michelle, 7/3/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

We ended up going a different direction and did not book with Petals & Leaves, but I had such a wonderful experience consulting with them (with Meghan Greek, to be specific)! They produced a beautiful floral proposal that fit well with the vision I had. They were also very responsive, highly professional, and pleasant to work with. I had a great experience with them!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/23/18, 1 Review
4.7

Petals & Leaves came recommended by our venue and our flowers turned out beautiful! Dee and Megan did a great job of making my vision come to life. The proposal they prepared with examples was incredibly helpful and the final product was even better than I expected!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/2/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Very nice experience! They are pricy but the flowers turned out so stunning!

Profile Picture Wei, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We used Petals & Leaves for 100% of the flowers for our wedding (centerpieces, bouquets, corsages, additional decor, etc). Meghan was amazing to work with and the flowers turned out even better than my expectations- highly recommend!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We got married out of town and I changed my colors & flower preferences halfway through the process. Petals & Leaves were kind, courteous, professional and amazing to work with the whole time! We got married at a castle and Petals & Leaves turned it into a fairy tale! They worked directly with my wedding coordinator on the big day and I didn't have to worry about a thing. They made the whole process easy and fun. Thank you Petals & Leaves!!

Profile Picture Erica, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Petals and Leaves really delivered on the flowers. They took my Pinterest inspiration board and created the exact floral arrangement I wanted. They looked amazing in our photos and really captured the style of the wedding.
They team we worked with was so easy going and helpful. I would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Erika, 9/2/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Wholesale/Bulk

We loved working with Dee and her staff. She was very thorough in explaining the various flower options and pricing. Her quotes included pictures which made it easy to visualize the flowers. The arrangements they did for our daughter's wedding a couple of weeks ago were so amazing. We are still getting rave reviews and compliments from the guests. The flowers far exceeded anything we could have hoped for. They were actually one of the better priced quotes we got from Columbus florists and yet the flowers were high quality, all in perfect bloom, and just the right colors. I highly recommend using Petals and Leaves for your next event.

Profile Picture Dawn, 6/17/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

They were so personable and helped me find the look I wanted. They turned my vision into a reality. I was so pleased with the gorgeous bouquets and boutonnieres! They were very responsive and great to work with. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Leslie, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Wholesale/Bulk

They made it so easy to communicate what my mom and I wanted for my wedding and reception. They really took into consideration what I did and did not want. They provided the most beautiful bouquets for us girls but also wonderful accessories for the rest of the wedding party and family. They also made large pieces for the stage and my goodness...breathtaking. I was nervous about the flowers since it was a winter wedding, but they nailed it!

Profile Picture Cassie, 11/19/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements
1.4

Bang for your buck: 5/10
Quality: 8/10
Service: 3/10
Ambiance/Location: 3/10
Overall: 4/10

Petals and Leaves was very disappointing when selecting wedding flowers. They acted like they were unaware of our appointment, seemed unwilling to help us plan our vision with a variety of options, came in way over our budget, and took too long to get us an initial quote.

Profile Picture Cassie, 10/17/16, 6 Reviews
4.7

We found Petals and Leaves close to 4 months before our wedding! They were more than willing to step up and see the vision we had for our wedding. From the bridal bouquets to the center pieces, everything was unique and one of a kind. I would highly recommend working with Dee and her amazing staff! They will make your wedding a dream come true!

Profile Picture User6563154, 1+ year ago, 14 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Meghan and Dee were awesome! They managed to take a bunch of pictures I had saved and turn them into the flowers of my dreams. Everything was gorgeous and we received lots of compliments. We also used a light fixture they have that gave our venue just the right magic we were looking for.

Profile Picture Ellen, 8/13/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Meghan, Dee, and their team did a phenomenal job with the flowers for our wedding. They were able to take my somewhat vague ideas about what I wanted for flowers and turn them into reality. All of our florals were absolutely stunning and were even more beautiful than I had imagined. Meghan and Dee were also so knowledgeable and so helpful in talking us through the different options and price points, all while staying true to our vision and our budget. Everything from Petals & Leaves, from the florals and arrangements themselves to the vases and containers to the votives, contributed so much to the whole ambience of our wedding. Petals & Leaves truly made our wedding beautiful. We loved working with them and would highly, highly recommend!

Profile Picture User7217744, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Petals and Leaves did a truly excellent job! I wasn't quite sure how to describe what I wanted but Dee was still able to create something gorgeous! I LOVED how well the flowers matched the bridesmaids dresses and how flexible and creative Dee was with our centerpieces ideas. Would highly recommend working with Dee to any other couple.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/28/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I worked with Meghan and she was fantastic! I didn't have to worry about a thing and my flowers and centerpieces were beautiful. I couldn't have asked for anything better. It was perfect!

Profile Picture User6694820, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dee and her team were great!!!! Their work is simply beautiful, and the pricing is very affordable. They created beautiful centerpieces for us! I highly recommend this vendor!

Profile Picture Timara, 9/26/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Maggie was great to work with and was flexible with me for the little changes that I needed to make. The bouquets were beautiful as well as the altar arrangement!!!

Profile Picture Julie, 8/1/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Maggie and Dee at Petals & Leaves went out of their way to make our wedding flowers and decor everything I imagined and more! They returned all my emails promptly and were a pleasure to work with. I cannot speak highly enough about their service.

Profile Picture Rebecca , 4/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Dee - as well as the entire Petals & Leaves staff - were fantastic and provided us such great service for our New Years Eve wedding! Their vision was amazing, they put together so many small details and elements that made our wedding that much more special. From the disco ball center pieces, to the roses tucked in around our wedding cupcakes, everything was perfect! My bouquet was so beautiful, I'm currently having it preserved and cannot wait to look at their beautiful work every day!

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dee and her staff were incredibly professional. I couldn't have asked for better florists for my wedding. Dee was patient with my husband and me, and everything turned out beautiful.

Profile Picture Jen, 11/22/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Petals & Leaves made our planning process so simple and easy! We were absolutely BLOWN AWAY when we saw the florals they provided for our bridal party and our venue. Everything was even better than we envisioned it and we really can't thank the P&L team for surprising us with so many extras!!

Profile Picture Jessica , 9/12/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We LOVED working with Petals and Leaves for my big day! The flowers were incredible and the staff was so friendly and easy to work with. They even gave us ideas for things we hadn't even thought of- like a white wagon for our little ring bearer and flower girl who couldn't walk yet. We received NUMEROUS compliments on the decorations, center pieces, and flowers. I HIGHLY recommend Petals and Leaves!!!

Profile Picture Cassie, 7/6/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Petals & Leaves did a wonderful job providing flowers and bouquets for our wedding. I worked with Maggie and she was so helpful in providing me some direction with where I wanted to go, and was very flexible and patient whenever I decided to make a change. Unfortunately the florals is where we decided to cut some of our budget, but Maggie was great about providing beautiful options that would still save us money in the long run. It's always hard to work off of pictures and hope your vision comes to life, but in this case, it turned out even more beautiful than I could have imagined. My bouquet was gorgeous and so were my bridesmaids. I was so happy with the way they turned out. I made my centerpieces on my own and ordered the flowers in bulk through Petals & Leaves and my only hope was they would be a little more cost effective with helping to assemble the centerpieces ($25 a table was their going rate and I had 25 tables), but I was able to have girlfriends and my wedding planner help as an alternative. But all other aspects of P&L seemed to be a great cost/value compared to other places. I would definitely recommend them for beautiful work!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/21/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dee and her crew were absolutely incredible! I was struggling to pick my wedding colors, but knew the overall theme, atmosphere and feeling I wanted our guests to have throughout the day. I went in for my initial consultation and explained to Dee that I wanted a "classic, timeless, romantic" feel and she NAILED it! The bouquets, arbor piece, center pieces and everything exceeded my expectations and her pricing was extremely competitive. I would highly recommend Dee and her staff of miracle workers to create the wedding or special event of your dreams too!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/8/14, 6 Reviews