Petals & Leaves Reviews

Petals & Leaves 2
Petals & Leaves 3
Petals & Leaves 4

Andrea · Married on 09/08/2018

I can’t be more happier that I chose petals n leaves as my florists for my daughters wedding. I have Dee the pictures of how I wanted things to look and she executed everything perfectly! Thank you so much my daughters wedding was beautiful m!

Petals & Leaves 5
    Petals & Leaves 6
    Petals & Leaves 7
    Petals & Leaves 8

michelle · Married on 07/03/2018

We recently hired Petals & Leaves for all of the flower arrangements for our son’s wedding. Leslie and the staff were AMAZING to work with. The bouquets and boutonnieres were unique and beautiful. They were easy to work with and everything arrived fresh and on time. We will continue to use Petals & Leaves for future events and we highly recommend them especially for weddings.

Katie · Married on 11/12/2017

We used Petals & Leaves for 100% of the flowers for our wedding (centerpieces, bouquets, corsages, additional decor, etc). Meghan was amazing to work with and the flowers turned out even better than my expectations- highly recommend!

Erica · Married on 09/09/2017

We got married out of town and I changed my colors & flower preferences halfway through the process. Petals & Leaves were kind, courteous, professional and amazing to work with the whole time! We got married at a castle and Petals & Leaves turned it into a fairy tale! They worked directly with my wedding coordinator on the big day and I didn't have to worry about a thing. They made the whole process easy and fun. Thank you Petals & Leaves!!

Erika · Married on 09/02/2017

Petals and Leaves really delivered on the flowers. They took my Pinterest inspiration board and created the exact floral arrangement I wanted. They looked amazing in our photos and really captured the style of the wedding.
    They team we worked with was so easy going and helpful. I would recommend them to everyone!

Dawn · Married on 06/17/2017

We loved working with Dee and her staff. She was very thorough in explaining the various flower options and pricing. Her quotes included pictures which made it easy to visualize the flowers. The arrangements they did for our daughter's wedding a couple of weeks ago were so amazing. We are still getting rave reviews and compliments from the guests. The flowers far exceeded anything we could have hoped for. They were actually one of the better priced quotes we got from Columbus florists and yet the flowers were high quality, all in perfect bloom, and just the right colors. I highly recommend using Petals and Leaves for your next event.

Leslie · Married on 04/22/2017

They were so personable and helped me find the look I wanted. They turned my vision into a reality. I was so pleased with the gorgeous bouquets and boutonnieres! They were very responsive and great to work with. Highly recommended!

Ellen · Married on 08/13/2016

Meghan and Dee were awesome! They managed to take a bunch of pictures I had saved and turn them into the flowers of my dreams. Everything was gorgeous and we received lots of compliments. We also used a light fixture they have that gave our venue just the right magic we were looking for.

Laura · Married on 08/13/2016

Meghan, Dee, and their team did a phenomenal job with the flowers for our wedding. They were able to take my somewhat vague ideas about what I wanted for flowers and turn them into reality. All of our florals were absolutely stunning and were even more beautiful than I had imagined. Meghan and Dee were also so knowledgeable and so helpful in talking us through the different options and price points, all while staying true to our vision and our budget. Everything from Petals & Leaves, from the florals and arrangements themselves to the vases and containers to the votives, contributed so much to the whole ambience of our wedding. Petals & Leaves truly made our wedding beautiful. We loved working with them and would highly, highly recommend!

I worked with Meghan and she was fantastic! I didn't have to worry about a thing and my flowers and centerpieces were beautiful. I couldn't have asked for anything better. It was perfect!

• MrsPope

Timara · Married on 09/26/2015

Dee and her team were great!!!! Their work is simply beautiful, and the pricing is very affordable. They created beautiful centerpieces for us! I highly recommend this vendor!

Maggie was great to work with and was flexible with me for the little changes that I needed to make. The bouquets were beautiful as well as the altar arrangement!!!

Brittany · Married on 12/31/2014

Dee - as well as the entire Petals & Leaves staff - were fantastic and provided us such great service for our New Years Eve wedding! Their vision was amazing, they put together so many small details and elements that made our wedding that much more special. From the disco ball center pieces, to the roses tucked in around our wedding cupcakes, everything was perfect! My bouquet was so beautiful, I'm currently having it preserved and cannot wait to look at their beautiful work every day!

Jen · Married on 11/22/2014

Dee and her staff were incredibly professional. I couldn't have asked for better florists for my wedding. Dee was patient with my husband and me, and everything turned out beautiful.

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2014

Petals & Leaves made our planning process so simple and easy! We were absolutely BLOWN AWAY when we saw the florals they provided for our bridal party and our venue. Everything was even better than we envisioned it and we really can't thank the P&L team for surprising us with so many extras!!

Cassie · Married on 07/06/2014

We LOVED working with Petals and Leaves for my big day! The flowers were incredible and the staff was so friendly and easy to work with. They even gave us ideas for things we hadn't even thought of- like a white wagon for our little ring bearer and flower girl who couldn't walk yet. We received NUMEROUS compliments on the decorations, center pieces, and flowers. I HIGHLY recommend Petals and Leaves!!!

Amy · Married on 06/08/2014

Dee and her crew were absolutely incredible! I was struggling to pick my wedding colors, but knew the overall theme, atmosphere and feeling I wanted our guests to have throughout the day. I went in for my initial consultation and explained to Dee that I wanted a "classic, timeless, romantic" feel and she NAILED it! The bouquets, arbor piece, center pieces and everything exceeded my expectations and her pricing was extremely competitive. I would highly recommend Dee and her staff of miracle workers to create the wedding or special event of your dreams too!

Jana · Married on 04/05/2014

I couldn't be happier with our wedding flowers from Petals & Leaves! Dee is amazing to work with and is a truly talented florist. She worked with me to find just the right flowers and colors, which really helped to tie everything together at the venue. Dee's knowledge and professionalism was impressive and greatly appreciated. I would highly recommend using Petals & Leaves!

Lynn · Married on 12/08/2013

We got married in December and I wanted flowers in greens, lavenders and blues. They were amazing. There was snow on the ground, but the inside of the country club looked like spring.

Jamie and Adrain · Married on 09/21/2013

Dee is abosultely amazing at what she does!!!! We wanted to stay within a certain price range and the queslity of our centerpieces and the bouquets did not suffer at all. Her attention to detail is impeccable, Our wedding would not have been complete without her and her creations.

Melissa · Married on 09/13/2013

Everything exceeded my expectations!! I couldn't have imagined that it could look so beautiful! Everything was perfect. Thank you soooooo much for your services!

Dee and her staff were very easy to work with. They were very accomodating to us and never said no to anything we asked. I would recommend them to anyone.

Lauren · Married on 07/06/2013

Dee at Petals and Leaves came to the last minute rescue! We had originally booked with another florist, but it just wasn’t working out in terms of budget and design. Our coordinator, Kimberly at Made From Scratch, advised us to back out of our previous contract and work with Petals and Leaves. Because the wedding was so close, we only had two meetings to finalize our flowers and site décor before orders needed to be placed. Dee immediately understood our vision, and made great suggestions on the spot. In a short amount of time, we had a plan to decorate the first floor and patio of Bryn Du; Dee was patient and adapted to last minute tweaks and ideas. On the day of the wedding, I naturally didn’t see much of the set up, so it was if the mansion/patio was transformed by magic, especially considering the windy weather! They worked seamlessly with my mom, who was very involved in decorating. Dee and her staff really brought everything to life! The flowers were impeccable; many of the hydrangeas lasted for over a week after the event! We greatly enjoyed working with Dee and can’t recommend her more.

• Katherine

Katherine · Married on 05/19/2012

I am beyond happy we picked Petals & Leaves to provide our wedding flowers! When they brought in my bouquet, I almost cried because it was so beautiful! They did such a wonderful job, and were extremely helpful and responsive before the wedding. I HIGHLY recommend them... you will not regret it. They were one of my favorite vendors to work with :-)

Lisa · Married on 05/05/2012

I used Petals and Leaves for my wedding and rehearsal dinner. I absolutely LOVED the flowers. The flowers were beautiful. Everything was perfect. The flowers far exceeded my expectations. My bouquet was gorgeous and the bridesmaid's bouquets and table arrangement flowers were awesome. I loved working with Dee. She took care of everything the day of. I did not have to worry about a thing. I would highly recommend Petals and Leaves. I could not have asked for anything better.