The Flowerman

70A Westpark Road, Dayton, Ohio, OH 45459 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Flowerman

The Flowerman is a wedding florist for couples marrying in the greater Columbus, Ohio area. This florist is the original do-it-yourself wedding flower facility in the country. The expert florists at this shop will create wedding arrangements for couples, or coach couples through the process of creating their own, adding a touch of magic to their wedding day.

This florist will meet with couples for consultations, to determine which services is right for their wedding day. For nearly all of the options, the florists at The Flowerman help couples with event design, delivery, and setup for their wedding day. The first option for couples through this florist is to have the professionals at the shop create all of the wedding arrangements for couples based off their interactions and expressed desires in the consultations. The second option for for couples to create their own wedding arrangements under the supervision and guidance of the professional florists at The Flowerman. This do-it-yourself approach to florals is a fun, memorable, and meaningful way to not only spend time together as a couple, but to have a hand in making magic for the wedding. The third option is a combination of the first two, with couples creating some of the arrangements and leaving the rest up to the florists. The final option is for the florists to provide wholesale or bulk flowers for couples’ weddings. This is only recommended for simple projects or couples who are confident in their design abilities. Couples can work with The Flowerman to create any type of displays for their wedding, from classic to modern, rustic to nautical, and all of the themes in between. Arrangements for a couple’s wedding can include:

• Aisle decor

The Flowerman 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2018

Affordable, beautiful, and creative florists with DIY Party options

I was convinced that I could make my own bouquets to save money, but The Flowerman was recommended to me by multiple people, and the DIY party sounded like a lot of fun. I was blown away at my consultation, when Jackie spent over an hour with me, meticulously planning out my wedding flowers and helping me be creative on a budget. Prices were very reasonable, the staff was extraordinarily friendly, and they communicated everything clearly and in multiple ways. My bridesmaids and I had a GREAT time at our DIY party and want to come back for a flower workshop! Definitely go with The Flowerman!

Sent on 11/27/2018

The Flowerman's reply:

Amanda, Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking time to write a review. It was an honor taking part in your special day! We are so happy to hear that you and your bridesmaids had a wonderful time creating your arrangements.
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful & Cost-Efficient

We worked with The Flowerman Columbus, and it was a great experience! We received so many compliments on the flowers, and the DIY option was a great fit for our budget. (And fun!)

Sent on 11/21/2018

The Flowerman's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so pleased to hear that you had a lovely and fun experience.

The Flowerman FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design, Set Up
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Victoria Isabel Photography
    Victoria Isabel Photography Wedding Photographers

I have photographed so many Flowerman brides... it doesn't hurt... IT'S THE BEST. Desiree at the Flowerman (DAYTON), always gets me when it came down to personal projects that I had going on. It's this kind of education in florals from their staff that makes each wedding unique and so true to the vision the bride has. They help you every step of the way when creating your perfect scape of arrangements. HIGHLY recommend them whether you're in Dayton or Columbus. I have personally worked with both locations and can say you will not be disappointed.

• Stephanie West Photography
    Stephanie West Photography Wedding Photographers

Every time I hear from a bride that she is having her flowers done by The Flowerman I am excited. Because I know they will be absolutely amazing and incredible to photograph. All the work I have seen from The Flowerman has been incredibly stunning... just perfect!!!!

• Canopy Creek Farm
    Canopy Creek Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

We love sending our brides to The Flowerman! They love the experience of "making" their centerpieces and bonding with their bridesmaids the day before their wedding!

• 70A Westpark Road Dayton, Ohio, OH 45459 See on map
    614-916-8051 (Phone number)
    Monday - Friday 10:00AM - 5:00PM Saturday 8:00AM - 1:00PM (Wedding consultations and Do-It-Yourself construction times by appointment only.)
  • 70A Westpark Road Dayton, OH 45459 See on map
    937-526-2041 (Phone number)
    6149355832 (Other Phone Number)
    9374338617 (Fax Number)
    9 AM - 6 PM Monday through Saturday (Wedding consultations and Do-It-Yourself construction times by appointment only.)