70A Westpark Road, Dayton, Ohio 45459 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Real Weddings 9

About The Flowerman

The Flowerman is a full-service florist located in Dayton and Columbus, Ohio, servicing couples in surrounding areas! (Cincinnati, Southern Ohio, Northern Kentucky, the Greater Dayton area, and all around Columbus.) The Flowerman created his special floral concept after spending years selling gladiolus from the back of his truck at farmers’ markets in the Dayton area. In 2001 the Do-It-Yourself wedding concept was born! The decision to invite customers to become part of the flower experience changed how The Flowerman conducted business.

DIY (Do-It-Yourself) —
Have fun and save money by making your floral arrangements with step-by-step instructions and the guidance of our amazing floral coaches!

Full Service Design —
Let our professional design team take care of everything for you. Our team of creative experts will make stunning arrangements for your special day.

Combination —
Don’t feel comfortable doing it all yourself? Not to worry! Mix and match our packages to fit your wedding needs.

Bulk Orders To Go —
Pick up your flowers to go in bulk a couple days before your wedding. Design and save at your convenience.

• • • • •

Pick-Up & Delivery Options —
We store your wedding flowers in our cooler for free until the day of your wedding. You can arrange for someone to pick up your flowers the day of your wedding or we offer delivery (fees do apply). To learn more, you can discuss options during your consultation to see which option best fits your need.

Follow The Flowerman on
Coats and flowers | We Are The Brauns
the flowerman 20 percent off wedding flowers ohio wedding florist columbus dayton cincinnati flowerman20 51 6817 157850340574296
Short-sleeved bridal gown | Hailey Lauren Photography

The Flowerman 4
The Flowerman 5
  • Megan

Megan Rizer · Married on 11/16/2019

Beautiful, Affordable, & Fun!

We had so much fun during our DIY session! It was a great way to start prepping for our wedding weekend with my mom, mother in law, and some of my bridesmaids! I was a little intimidated to create all of our wedding floral needs ourselves, but the staff at Flowerman were awesome! They were extremely helpful and made sure we LOVED everything! I couldn't get over how stunning our floral arrangements turned out, AND that we saved so much by creating them ourselves. I am so happy we went with the Flowerman and did the DIY session! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Laura Engle · Married on 11/09/2019

Beautiful Flowers

We know a lot of people typically go to the Flowerman for DIY, but we worked with them to create a special design package for us. We met them on two separate occasions. They prepared the flowers for our welcome sign, arch, tables, cab tables, coffee table and my bouquet. Everything was stunning!

Sent on 11/13/2019

The Flowerman's reply:

Hi Laura,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience with our team and that your flowers were what you envisioned for your wedding day. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and for choosing The Flowerman!

The Flowerman Team

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Flowerman FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 50
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• Victoria Isabel Photography
    Victoria Isabel Photography Wedding Photographers

I have photographed so many Flowerman brides... it doesn't hurt... IT'S THE BEST. Desiree at the Flowerman (DAYTON), always gets me when it came down to personal projects that I had going on. It's this kind of education in florals from their staff that makes each wedding unique and so true to the vision the bride has. They help you every step of the way when creating your perfect scape of arrangements. HIGHLY recommend them whether you're in Dayton or Columbus. I have personally worked with both locations and can say you will not be disappointed.

• Stephanie West Photography
    Stephanie West Photography Wedding Photographers

Every time I hear from a bride that she is having her flowers done by The Flowerman I am excited. Because I know they will be absolutely amazing and incredible to photograph. All the work I have seen from The Flowerman has been incredibly stunning... just perfect!!!!

• Canopy Creek Farm
    Canopy Creek Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

We love sending our brides to The Flowerman! They love the experience of "making" their centerpieces and bonding with their bridesmaids the day before their wedding!

• 70A Westpark Road Dayton, Ohio, 45459 See on map
    614-916-8051 (Phone number)
    Monday - Friday 10:00AM - 5:00PM Saturday 8:00AM - 1:00PM (Wedding consultations and Do-It-Yourself construction times by appointment only.)
  • 70A Westpark Road Dayton, 45459 See on map
    937-526-2041 (Phone number)
    6149355832 (Other Phone Number)
    9374338617 (Fax Number)
    9 AM - 6 PM Monday through Saturday (Wedding consultations and Do-It-Yourself construction times by appointment only.)