70A Westpark Road, Dayton, Ohio 45459 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 9

About The Flowerman

The Flowerman is a full-service florist located in Dayton and Columbus, Ohio, servicing couples in surrounding areas! (Cincinnati, Southern Ohio, Northern Kentucky, the Greater Dayton area, and all around Columbus.) The Flowerman created his special floral concept after spending years selling gladiolus from the back of his truck at farmers’ markets in the Dayton area. In 2001 the Do-It-Yourself wedding concept was born! The decision to invite customers to become part of the flower experience changed how The Flowerman conducted business.

DIY (Do-It-Yourself) —
Have fun and save money by making your floral arrangements with step-by-step instructions and the guidance of our amazing floral coaches!

Full Service Design —
Let our professional design team take care of everything for you. Our team of creative experts will make stunning arrangements for your special day.

Combination —
Don’t feel comfortable doing it all yourself? Not to worry! Mix and match our packages to fit your wedding needs.

Bulk Orders To Go —
Pick up your flowers to go in bulk a couple days before your wedding. Design and save at your convenience.

• • • • •

Pick-Up & Delivery Options —
We store your wedding flowers in our cooler for free until the day of your wedding. You can arrange for someone to pick up your flowers the day of your wedding or we offer delivery (fees do apply). To learn more, you can discuss options during your consultation to see which option best fits your need.

Follow The Flowerman on

572 Reviews for The Flowerman

• Caitlyn

Caitlyn McCroskey · Married on 09/12/2020

Beautiful florals

I loved the idea of being able to make our own bouquets and boutonnières for our bridal party. I did the DIY construction party with my mom and it was so much fun. I was recommended to them from a friend and I would recommend doing the florals from the Flowerman because they turn out even more beautiful than I had anticipated.

Sent on 09/13/2020

The Flowerman's reply:

Hi, Caitlyn!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review. We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful time at your DIY construction party with your mom and that your arrangements turned out beautiful! We want to thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day and for recommending us to others. It was a joy working with you!

Congratulations!

The Flowerman Team
  • Kay

Kay · Married on 07/11/2020

Floral flexibility & fun!

From our consultation to our construction party, working with The Flowerman was fun, easy, and affordable! The Flowerman was extremely accommodating as I requested changes in specific blooms to lower our budget, as well as a change in the time of our DIY party. We had our construction party on the Friday before our wedding at 8:30 am and it was SO fun! I brought my mom, sister, friend & 2 bridesmaids to help me and we got it done fairly quickly, thanks to Erin! Erin was our leader for the morning and helped us put together our florals, while still teaching us about the blooms and how to best care for them. It was so cool to learn things about flowers that I'll carry with me past the wedding experience. I loved working with Erin at our party and am so thankful we got to have her as our consultant! Thank you, Flowerman for all of the fun and the florals!

Sent on 09/03/2020

The Flowerman's reply:

Hi, Kay!

Thank you for your kind words and for sharing photos from your special day! We are so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience and that your time at The Flowerman was fun from beginning to end! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day.

Congratulations!

The Flowerman Team

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Flowerman FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 50
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• Victoria Isabel Photography Wedding Photographers

I have photographed so many Flowerman brides... it doesn't hurt... IT'S THE BEST. Desiree at the Flowerman (DAYTON), always gets me when it came down to personal projects that I had going on. It's this kind of education in florals from their staff that makes each wedding unique and so true to the vision the bride has. They help you every step of the way when creating your perfect scape of arrangements. HIGHLY recommend them whether you're in Dayton or Columbus. I have personally worked with both locations and can say you will not be disappointed.

• Stephanie West Photography Wedding Photographers

Every time I hear from a bride that she is having her flowers done by The Flowerman I am excited. Because I know they will be absolutely amazing and incredible to photograph. All the work I have seen from The Flowerman has been incredibly stunning... just perfect!!!!

• Canopy Creek Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

We love sending our brides to The Flowerman! They love the experience of "making" their centerpieces and bonding with their bridesmaids the day before their wedding!

• 70A Westpark Road Dayton, Ohio, 45459 See on map
    614-916-8051 (Phone number)
    Monday - Friday 10:00AM - 5:00PM Saturday 8:00AM - 1:00PM (Wedding consultations and Do-It-Yourself construction times by appointment only.)
    Location of (The Flowerman)
  • 70A Westpark Road Dayton, 45459 See on map
    937-526-2041 (Phone number)
    6149355832 (Other Phone Number)
    9374338617 (Fax Number)
    9 AM - 6 PM Monday through Saturday (Wedding consultations and Do-It-Yourself construction times by appointment only.)
    Location of (The Flowerman)