The Flowerman

Dayton, OH View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

The Flowerman is a full-service florist located in Dayton and Columbus, Ohio, servicing couples in surrounding areas! (Cincinnati, Southern Ohio, Northern Kentucky, the Greater Dayton area, and all around Columbus.) The Flowerman created his special floral concept after spending years selling gladiolus from the back of his truck at farmers’ markets in the Dayton area. In 2001 the Do-It-Yourself wedding concept was born! The decision to invite customers to become part of the flower experience changed how The Flowerman conducted business.

DIY (Do-It-Yourself) —
Have fun and save money by making your floral arrangements with step-by-step instructions and the guidance of our amazing floral coaches!

Full Service Design —
Let our professional design team take care of everything for you. Our team of creative experts will make stunning arrangements for your special day.

Combination —
Don’t feel comfortable doing it all yourself? Not to worry! Mix and match our packages to fit your wedding needs.

Bulk Orders To Go —
Pick up your flowers to go in bulk a couple days before your wedding. Design and save at your convenience.

• • • • •

Pick-Up & Delivery Options —
We store your wedding flowers in our cooler for free until the day of your wedding. You can arrange for someone to pick up your flowers the day of your wedding or we offer delivery (fees do apply). To learn more, you can discuss options during your consultation to see which option best fits your need.

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Makyla
    Makyla Z. Married on 05/13/2022

Super Easy

We chose to do the DIY package and it was so simple with the help from the staff. It was a very simple process and everyone was so nice! I would highly recommend if you are looking to save a little and don't have a ton of flowers that you will need to assemble!
    Rachel Married on 03/04/2022
    What a neat experience! I chose the DIY option so I was able to make my flowers while still having the help of an experienced (and super friendly) florist at my construction party! I had my bridesmaids, my mom, and future mother-in-law help make all the flowers for the wedding. Since most of the girls had not met before, it was a fun and causal was for them to all meet. It was fun seeing the girls tell people at the wedding,"I made that!" Melissa is a great instructor. She is very informative and makes sure that your flowers look great while still providing a fun atmosphere for everyone. I have great memories from making my flowers with The Flowerman Columbus!

The Flowerman's reply:

Thank you so much for reviewing our services! It was a pleasure to help you with your wedding flowers. We love when people take pride in the beautiful pieces that they create. I've seen a lot of people going around at our weddings saying, "I made that!" Lol... love it! :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

31 photos · 05/08/2021
  • Jackie & AJ D
    65 photos · 09/27/2020

Victoria Isabel Photography Victoria Isabel Photography Wedding Photographers

I have photographed so many Flowerman brides... it doesn't hurt... IT'S THE BEST. Desiree at the Flowerman (DAYTON), always gets me when it came down to personal projects that I had going on. It's this kind of education in florals from their staff that makes each wedding unique and so true to the vision the bride has. They help you every step of the way when creating your perfect scape of arrangements. HIGHLY recommend them whether you're in Dayton or Columbus. I have personally worked with both locations and can say you will not be disappointed.

Stephanie West Photography Stephanie West Photography Wedding Photographers

Every time I hear from a bride that she is having her flowers done by The Flowerman I am excited. Because I know they will be absolutely amazing and incredible to photograph. All the work I have seen from The Flowerman has been incredibly stunning... just perfect!!!!

Canopy Creek Farm Canopy Creek Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

We love sending our brides to The Flowerman! They love the experience of "making" their centerpieces and bonding with their bridesmaids the day before their wedding!

70A Westpark Road Dayton, 45459
614-935-5832

9 AM - 6 PM Monday through Saturday (Wedding consultations and Do-It-Yourself construction times by appointment only.)
Location of (The Flowerman)
70A Westpark Road Dayton, Ohio, 45459
614-935-5832

Monday - Friday 10:00AM - 5:00PM Saturday 8:00AM - 1:00PM (Wedding consultations and Do-It-Yourself construction times by appointment only.)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding